Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » {WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️ [RSS Feed]
evilpacman10
Scratcher
87 posts

{WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️

Yo!
I need some bug tests/reviews done on my game, Flap.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/137588469/
I'd like a detailed overview of what you think and reports of any bugs I might have overlooked as v. 1.3 is almost here.
ASAP, but it's not a priority, as I have other hobbies bigger than Scratch.
Danks,
evilpacman

This is the secondary account of @Jetpackturtle
SwordieTheCoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

{WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️

evilpacman10 wrote:

Yo!
I need some bug tests/reviews done on my game, Flap.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/137588469/
I'd like a detailed overview of what you think and reports of any bugs I might have overlooked as v. 1.3 is almost here.
ASAP, but it's not a priority, as I have other hobbies bigger than Scratch.
Danks,
evilpacman
Hardness- 7/10 Hard but sometimes impossible
Speed- 9/10 Good, it keeps you on your toes
Lag/Glitches- 4/10 A few minor glitches
Storyline- N/A
Instructions- 9/10 Good instructions
Ease of use and transitions- 10/10 Really easy to use
Art- 7/10 Good but not perfect (yet)
Engagement- 7/10 Brings in people to beat that highscore
Originality- 7/10 Good but based of someone else's idea
Sound- 6/10 Quiet but still nice
Overall rating- 73/100
Very good game you could improve the graphics a tweak, and do some debugging to get those glitches such as: being able to flap after you get injured and as soon as you lose invincibility you lose from touching a spike/rocket, I found having to buy a bird again if you already bought it was annoying you could think about adding more of an adrenaline pumping music.(Even though I have my own shop I'm an authorized reviewer for Space Shop)
Thank you for shopping at the space shop. Please leave a review and spread the word if you like it! An advertisement for your game has been put on our post. If you are not happy with this, just comment so and we will remove it. If you add some of my suggestions I would love to be notified so that I can check them out. You may even want another review!

Do you like shopping? | Check this out | Do you own a shop? | Check this out too! | Don't forget this!
Continue the hashtag if you live in Australia - [img]http://i.cubeupload.com/SRnt3I.jpeg[/img] | Owns sᴜᴘᴇʀsʜᴏᴘᴘᴀ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅs | Member of Space Shop | Director of Coding Kingdom | Creator of Minimart | Member of SPA | 14+ Followers | 150+ Posts | Maker of Scratch Rebus, Bubble Pop and Space Race |
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Instructions:
Left click on it and click ‘save image as’. Go to your profile. Hover over your logo and click ‘change’. Select this photo. And then you're done!

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (Jan. 18, 2018 22:27:23)

inactive :​)
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Shop now and get a 3 hour service guarantee between 9AM AEST and 6PM AEST!
Unfortunately this offer only applies from 9AM to 2AM today. Sorry for any inconveniences.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hope you're having a great day! We need somebody who lives in Europe or North/South America! If that is you then today is your lucky day! Sign up now for a free follow from my test account! Yes, you read that right, a free follow. Join today.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi there. Just a reminder to join now!

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How are you there? Looks like today’s orders are completed and we have finished the day!

JakeTheProgrammer
Scratcher
100+ posts

Main text: JakeTheProgrammer's ULTIMATE GAME REVIEWS (on separate lines if need be)
Additional text (optional): High quality reviews done right (if space is available)
Pictures on top (please insert a picture of the picture): My brain icon.
General themes (don't be too specific, just something like “dark blue” or “green”):White and pink. I love the techno look to your EXAMPLE banner, I would love a theme similar to that.
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): Whenever you have time, I'm in no rush.
Other: Please let me know in my profile when you guys finish! Thanks so much!

Wanna play a game with a friend? Try out
Wanna click a Scratch Project to get views? Try out
Wanna party with your friends in a board game? Try out
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JakeTheProgrammer wrote:

Main text: JakeTheProgrammer's ULTIMATE GAME REVIEWS (on separate lines if need be)
Additional text (optional): High quality reviews done right (if space is available)
General themes (don't be too specific, just something like “dark blue” or “green”):White and pink. I love the techno look to your EXAMPLE banner, I would love a theme similar to that.
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): Whenever you have time, I'm in no rush.
Taken.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JakeTheProgrammer wrote:

Let me know if you want me to change anything. Here is the code to put it into your forum posts.
http://u.cubeupload.com/rabbitcarrots/ULTIMATEGAMEREVIEWS.png

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (Jan. 19, 2018 23:52:07)

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I want to put the banner you made for me in a website, can I do that? I'll make sure that I'll put credit to you somewhere on the website

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nickeljorn wrote:

I want to put the banner you made for me in a website, can I do that? I'll make sure that I'll put credit to you somewhere on the website
No problem! As long as you give credit!

-ImagineNation-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Main text: Endless Imaginations
Additional text (optional): Orders done right, quickly and with good quality.
Pictures on top (please insert a picture of the picture): I don't need any..
General themes (don't be too specific, just something like “dark blue” or “green”): light blue, light purple
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): January 20- January 25 would be acceptable.
Other:

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

No problem! As long as you give credit!

Thanks!

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ImagineNation- wrote:

Main text: Endless Imaginations
Additional text (optional): Orders done right, quickly and with good quality.
Pictures on top (please insert a picture of the picture): I don't need any..
General themes (don't be too specific, just something like “dark blue” or “green”): light blue, light purple
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): January 20- January 25 would be acceptable.
Other:

Thanks for using the Space Shop. Let me know if you would like anything changed. Here is the code to insert it into forum posts:
[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/rabbitcarrots/EndlessImaginations.png[/img]

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey there! Do you have skills in coding, art or reviewing? Join now! If you live in Europe or North/South America then you will be given a free follow from my test account. Why? Because I would like to have a 3-hour guarantee 24/7. Do you want to make our ordering faster? Come on! You want that follow!

evilpacman10
Scratcher
87 posts

Thanks!
My review:
Really impressed with the speed, I had to wait a week for one shop once, so this was a pleasant surprise! You guys told me about some bugs in my game I didn't know about, such as having to buy birds over again (I'll fix that for sure). All in all a great shop to go to, I'll probably return!

This is the secondary account of @Jetpackturtle
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey! Hope we have even more orders today! Just a reminder, anybody who joins from north/South America or Europe wins a free follow from my test account

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

evilpacman10 wrote:

Thanks!
My review:
Really impressed with the speed, I had to wait a week for one shop once, so this was a pleasant surprise! You guys told me about some bugs in my game I didn't know about, such as having to buy birds over again (I'll fix that for sure). All in all a great shop to go to, I'll probably return!
Thanks!

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Want to shop at a place where almost 50% of orders so far were completed in less than an hour? You are in the right place! Shop at the space shop today!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » {WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️ [RSS Feed]