Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » {WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️ [RSS Feed]
Disneygirl0727
Scratcher
500+ posts

{WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️

Any orders??? Also do you want to partner with my shop Apple Blossoms Inc???

Loki and Kylo Ren Obsessed ★ Tacos!!! ★ Billie Eilish Fan ★ Love to Draw ★ PPTBF Curator
Killernotch101
Scratcher
100+ posts

{WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️

Nobody posts coding orders I can take.

I'm back!
mr_scientific
Scratcher
100+ posts

Killernotch101 wrote:

same

I made a game called "The True Ninja". It may sound like a rip-off to @Will_Wams the ninja series but I made it quite a bit different. The second game is out is now out and in my opinion, is much better than the first. Click here to see some other games I made!

I am willing to help, as long as it is in my capability to do so. (I think I am a decent programmer but not the best artist).

When asking help (to me or anyone else), attempt first, if you encounter trouble, that's when you ask help. If I created your scripts, then it would be hard for you to understand what they do. If you attempted but it did not work out, you will at least have an idea of what each script does and it will be easy to identify the modifications that made your script work. TLDR; Try, and ask help if if it does not work out

“It is the job that never started that takes the longest time to finish”- Samwise from Lord of the Rings
mrbumppo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Main text: OFFICIAL SCRATCH 3.0 PROJECT SHARE
Additional text (optional): Where you can share 3.0 projects.
Dimensions: 900 x 200
Pictures on top (please insert a picture of the picture): Please make this larger(without changing the quality too much:
General themes (don't be too specific, just something like “dark blue” or “green”): Light blue.
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): Take as much time as you need.
Other: Can you notify me when it's done?

mrbumppo
The Internet is a weird place, so don't question it.

abbuta2006
Scratcher
100+ posts

it's kind of obvious you use Canva, you should put a little more effort

birbnation
Join the QuickPartner shop network today!
HTML programmer.
VIMAYE01
Scratcher
100+ posts

VIMAYE01 wrote:

VIMAYE01 wrote:

VIMAYE01 wrote:

VIMAYE01 wrote:

Main text: A Cracked V with a scary but mysterious.
Additional text (optional):
Pictures on top (please insert a picture of the picture): I couldn't find the picture but i wanted a foxy mask with the mouth open and the v in the mask mouth
General themes (don't be too specific, just something like “dark blue” or “green”): black for the background White for the v
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): As son as you finish, take your time.
Other: notify me in my profile pls

Bump
Bump Bump
Bump bump bump

Notice Me Bump

hi..

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

Any orders??? Also do you want to partner with my shop Apple Blossoms Inc???
You can do that via the SPA

Killernotch101 wrote:

abbuta2006 wrote:

I used to always use (fairly modified) canva templates. Anyways, just because I use canva doesn’t mean I don’t put effort into it .

inactive :​)
GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

abbuta2006 wrote:

I used to always use (fairly modified) canva templates. Anyways, just because I use canva doesn’t mean I don’t put effort into it .
I sometimes spend an HOUR on Canva trying to perfect the logo as much as possible!

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

I sometimes spend an HOUR on Canva trying to perfect the logo as much as possible!
same

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

same
well… i might have been exaggerating a little bit

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
VIMAYE01
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pictures on top (please insert a picture of the picture): I couldn't find the picture but i wanted a foxy mask with the mouth open and the v in the mask mouth
General themes (don't be too specific, just something like “dark blue” or “green”): black for the background White for the v
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): As son as you finish, take your time.

excuse me but i placed this order a while ago and no one is noticing it. Even when i am bumping it. i want to know is someone took my order and never remembered it. it is a logo.

hi..

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

I will be inactive until May 23

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
NickVBen
Scratcher
100+ posts

doodthedoodthedood wrote:

I will be inactive until May 23
bye

groobular
mrbumppo
Scratcher
500+ posts

mrbumppo wrote:

Pictures on top (please insert a picture of the picture): Please make this larger(without changing the quality too much:
General themes (don't be too specific, just something like “dark blue” or “green”): Light blue.
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): Take as much time as you need.
Bump.

mrbumppo
The Internet is a weird place, so don't question it.

VIMAYE01
Scratcher
100+ posts

VIMAYE01 wrote:

excuse me but i placed this order a while ago and no one is noticing it. Even when i am bumping it. i want to know is someone took my order and never remembered it. it is a logo.

HELLLO

hi..

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

We have too many incomplete orders… imma do an activity check and ask that members complete at least one order in the next 2 weeks.
Edit: new bump - TE E O - OE TOY!
[color=#C7C100]ᗷ[/color][color=#BEC109]ᑌ[/color][color=#B5C112]ᗰ[/color][color=#ACC21C]ᑭ[/color] [color=#9BC22E]-[/color] [color=#89C341]T[/color][color=#81C34A]ᕼ[/color][color=#78C454]E[/color] [color=#67C466]ᔕ[/color][color=#5EC56F]ᑭ[/color][color=#55C579]ᗩ[/color][color=#4CC582]ᑕ[/color][color=#44C68C]E[/color] [color=#32C69E]ᔕ[/color][color=#29C7A8]ᕼ[/color][color=#32C69E]O[/color][color=#3BC695]ᑭ[/color] [color=#4CC582]-[/color] [color=#5EC570]O[/color][color=#67C466]ᖇ[/color][color=#6FC45D]ᗪ[/color][color=#78C454]E[/color][color=#81C34A]ᖇ[/color] [color=#92C338]T[/color][color=#9BC22E]O[/color][color=#A4C225]ᗪ[/color][color=#ACC21C]ᗩ[/color][color=#B5C112]Y[/color][color=#BEC109]![/color]

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (May 21, 2018 22:14:22)

-NationalNerd-
Scratcher
34 posts

mrbumppo wrote:

mrbumppo wrote:

Bump.
I can do this! It should be done late today or tomorrow.

Last edited by -NationalNerd- (May 21, 2018 23:24:03)

-NationalNerd-
Scratcher
34 posts

VIMAYE01 wrote:

VIMAYE01 wrote:

HELLLO
I would do it, but this order seems I little bit complex for me to do.

VIMAYE01
Scratcher
100+ posts

-NationalNerd- wrote:

VIMAYE01 wrote:

VIMAYE01 wrote:

HELLLO
I would do it, but this order seems I little bit complex for me to do.

:|

hi..

Disneygirl0727
Scratcher
500+ posts

Any orders

Loki and Kylo Ren Obsessed ★ Tacos!!! ★ Billie Eilish Fan ★ Love to Draw ★ PPTBF Curator
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » {WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️ [RSS Feed]