When do you need it by?
Who do you want it done by?
Anything Else?

Job form:
What scripting are you good at:
Why do you want a job:
How active are you:
Anything Else:

Last edited by doodthedoodthedood (May 9, 2018 12:21:57)

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

Custom Block Shop Now Open! Now Hiring!

Reserved for later use. (Totally not a bump)

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

Reserved

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

Jump to the top

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

b

doodthedoodthedood wrote:

Jump to the top
u

Jump to the top
m

Jump to the top
p

Jump to the top

chaseman3245
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can you please give credit for your banner.

PLEASE ORDER FROM US!

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

chaseman3245 wrote:

I am going to put it in my Sig, but yes.

chaseman3245
Scratcher
100+ posts

chaseman3245 wrote:

I am going to put it in my Sig, but yes.
ok

PLEASE ORDER FROM US!

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

bumpppppppppppppppp:p:p

leapinleopardstar
Scratcher
500+ posts

What scripting are you good at: Everything Scratch!
Why do you want a job: Because, I have my own scripting shop and I like to code.
How active are you: 8/10 on non-school days
Anything Else: Nope!

A
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

leapinleopardstar wrote:

What scripting are you good at: Everything Scratch!
Why do you want a job: Because, I have my own scripting shop and I like to code.
How active are you: 8/10 on non-school days
Anything Else: Nope!
Hired!

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

Go up

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

doodthedoodthedood (in the everthing shop thread) wrote:

I hate the 60 sec rule
Same here. Like I just got it trying to post this.

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

b

Jump to the top
u

Jump to the top
m

Jump to the top
p

Jump to the top

bigcm66
Scratcher
86 posts

What does it do?i need it to see if a cloud variable contais a certain string of numbers, such as .212
it needs to include the . when checking to make sure it is not seeing 1212 when it thinks it sees 212
When do you need it by?anytime is good
Who do you want it done by? amyone
Anything Else?
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

bigcm66 wrote:

What does it do?i need it to see if a cloud variable contais a certain string of numbers, such as .212
it needs to include the . when checking to make sure it is not seeing 1212 when it thinks it sees 212
When do you need it by?anytime is good
Who do you want it done by? amyone
Anything Else?
taken

SkyClan480
Scratcher
100+ posts

Job form:
What scripting are you good at: pretty much everything
Why do you want a job: I think it would be cool (ps why do you always ask this?)
How active are you: I get on almost everyday, but some days I cant, like this afternoon
Anything Else: Im not being Austrian anymore

GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

SkyClan480 wrote:

Job form:
What scripting are you good at: pretty much everything
Why do you want a job: I think it would be cool (ps why do you always ask this?)
How active are you: I get on almost everyday, but some days I cant, like this afternoon
Anything Else: Im not being Austrian anymore
Accepted!