Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » {WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️ [RSS Feed]
Volix-
Scratcher
100+ posts

{WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️

Activity: 7/10
Alternate accounts: @popeintraining
Examples of your work (MUST be included): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/222309767/
What orders you prefer taking: Intros, Outros, and reviews
What you can add to The Space Shop: Uh, if you don't have an intro/outro section, I can do it! I can make intros in about an hour.

n
VIMAYE01
Scratcher
100+ posts

{WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️

VIMAYE01 wrote:

Main text: A Cracked V with a scary but mysterious.
Additional text (optional):
Pictures on top (please insert a picture of the picture): I couldn't find the picture but i wanted a foxy mask with the mouth open and the v in the mask mouth
General themes (don't be too specific, just something like “dark blue” or “green”): black for the background White for the v
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): As son as you finish, take your time.
Other: notify me in my profile pls

Bump

hi..

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Volix- wrote:

Activity: 7/10
Alternate accounts: @popeintraining
Examples of your work (MUST be included): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/222309767/
What orders you prefer taking: Intros, Outros, and reviews
What you can add to The Space Shop: Uh, if you don't have an intro/outro section, I can do it! I can make intros in about an hour.

Accepted!

inactive :​)
-NationalNerd-
Scratcher
34 posts

no need here.

Last edited by -NationalNerd- (May 21, 2018 23:21:33)

UnderwaterUnicorn12
Scratcher
51 posts

-NationalNerd- wrote:

What it is: I would like a sprite with ten different costumes with numbers 0-9.
Type: What do you mean?
Other: I would like it to be in vector, so that it looks modern. It would also be super cool if you could do it in pixel!
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): ASAP.

I'll do it!

αятιѕт ✯ fємιиιѕт ✯ α+ ѕтυ∂єит ✯ вσяи ℓєα∂єя
VIMAYE01
Scratcher
100+ posts

VIMAYE01 wrote:

VIMAYE01 wrote:

Pictures on top (please insert a picture of the picture): I couldn't find the picture but i wanted a foxy mask with the mouth open and the v in the mask mouth
General themes (don't be too specific, just something like “dark blue” or “green”): black for the background White for the v
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): As son as you finish, take your time.

Bump
Bump Bump

hi..

Simple_guy
Scratcher
52 posts

Is it okay if i leave the space shop.

I`m working on simple games, arts , animations, Requests
and much more !

I`m happy to help you :-)

if <project gets clicked> then
think [OMG] for (ever) secs

end

Hey check this out: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/288903/?page=1
lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

VIMAYE01 wrote:

VIMAYE01 wrote:

Bump
what is this, a banner, a logo, a sig, etc.
NickVBen
Scratcher
100+ posts

lillianna81 wrote:

VIMAYE01 wrote:

VIMAYE01 wrote:

Bump
what is this, a banner, a logo, a sig, etc.
that is a logo

groobular
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Simple_guy wrote:

Is it okay if i leave the space shop.
Yes

fincraft99
Scratcher
26 posts

can you make a online game engine with a server of 2 players max? no pen please!
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fincraft99 wrote:

can you make a online game engine with a server of 2 players max? no pen please!
Hi there! While it is great that you want to order, please use our order forms and don’t order complex things like that .

96N64player
Scratcher
45 posts

96N64player wrote:

Purpose of coding: I need a scrolling platformer engine
Additional abilities necessary: It only needs to scroll left and right and use a series of 480x360 sprite to create a level (you could use the level frames from this project)
Any information about the context: It will be used for a platformer I am working on called Tracker's Adventure.
Format: project
Preferable time frame: whenever possible, I am in no rush
Other: This project can be used for reference on the physics and animation although I can program the animations.
Bump

Disneygirl0727
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sorry About Not Being Active My Comp. Was Down Let Me Know If There Is Anything I Can Do.

~~~ Disneygirl0727

Loki and Kylo Ren Obsessed ★ Tacos!!! ★ Billie Eilish Fan ★ Love to Draw ★ PPTBF Curator
Disneygirl0727
Scratcher
500+ posts

I still work here right??

Loki and Kylo Ren Obsessed ★ Tacos!!! ★ Billie Eilish Fan ★ Love to Draw ★ PPTBF Curator
VIMAYE01
Scratcher
100+ posts

VIMAYE01 wrote:

VIMAYE01 wrote:

VIMAYE01 wrote:

Bump
Bump Bump
Bump bump bump

hi..

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

Sorry About Not Being Active My Comp. Was Down Let Me Know If There Is Anything I Can Do.

~~~ Disneygirl0727
It’s alright

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

I still work here right??
Of course!

PurpleRabbit07
Scratcher
100+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

smileyguy13 wrote:

Was this ever completed?
TheEnderQueen left scratch… if someone else could do it that would be great.
I did ask her about it, and she WAS doing it. But no idea where is now.

ninjito
Scratcher
100+ posts

Brief description of game/animation (only brief, we don't want any spoilers!): its an animation
How harsh would you like it to be? (we will always be constructive, but be careful because if you choose too harsh you may be disappointed with your review )? 5
Length of gameplay/animation: about 20 to 23 seconds
Any other notes: no
Link: here
Suppershoppa rewards code (optional):
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): anytime

heyo
*GETS DESTROYED BY HOLLOW KNIGHT BOSS*
bye
GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ninjito wrote:

Brief description of game/animation (only brief, we don't want any spoilers!): its an animation
How harsh would you like it to be? (we will always be constructive, but be careful because if you choose too harsh you may be disappointed with your review )? 5
Length of gameplay/animation: about 20 to 23 seconds
Any other notes: no
Link: here
Suppershoppa rewards code (optional):
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): anytime
taken

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » {WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️ [RSS Feed]