Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

asdfperson135 wrote:

-snip-
ah well it's AI generated anyway.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

78ch3 wrote:

asdfperson135 wrote:

-snip-
ah well it's AI generated anyway.
shh don't tell anyone i'm bad at art
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Username: Eason_9
-What you want done: A buttrfly sprite for my game, click n' grow
-Describe in detail: Improve it but keep the thick outline and vector style.
-Preferred Deadline (min 4 days): 20 days
-Preferred Worker: any worker
-Where should we contact you?: my profile page
-Are you following shop? (You have to until you leave the review): yes
-Have you read our rules?: Yes
-Other info: Pizza pie sounds weird, but its probaly delicious.

*This is my signature, more info on it here! Scroll down by highlighting anywhere and press shift and the down arrow key.

Get your images up to the forums with my shop: Imagif Hosters (for free!)
If you have some time to spare, perhaps go read my Scratch Wiki essays!
And since I'm here I should probably advertise my projects but I can't find a good project I made.
11 (almost 12) - He/Him
captain_technology
Scratcher
500+ posts

yayayayayyaya
-Username: captain_technology
-What you want done: voice acting
-Describe in detail: its 5 lines about a student entering a classroom
-Preferred Deadline (min 4 days): 4 days? Do I have a choice?
-Preferred Worker: idc
-Where should we contact you?: profile
-Are you following the shop? (You have to until you leave the review): ok
-Have you read our rules?: yes but I'm surprised I don't have to use a random work like Pizza pie to show I read the rules
-Other info: if you don't want to do my order, can someone tell me where to go instead? i swear to god no one gives a list of the services they offer. idc how bad someone sounds please help mee

Last edited by captain_technology (April 24, 2023 18:19:12)

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Eason_9 wrote:

captain_technology wrote:

yayayayayyaya
-Username: captain_technology
-What you want done: voice acting
-Describe in detail: its 5 lines about a student entering a classroom
-Preferred Deadline (min 4 days): 4 days? Do I have a choice?
-Preferred Worker: idc
-Where should we contact you?: profile
-Are you following the shop? (You have to until you leave the review): ok
-Have you read our rules?: yes but I'm surprised I don't have to use a random work like Pizza pie to show I read the rules
-Other info: if you don't want to do my order, can someone tell me where to go instead? i swear to god no one gives a list of the services they offer. idc how bad someone sounds please help mee

78ch3 on the front page wrote:

Due to the lack of dedicated artists or voice actors, we are not taking art or VA orders.
I might be able to complete @Eason_9's order, but as for @captain_technology, I unfortunately can't find any VA shops. You might have to ask around.

I'm still kinda bummed nobody's applying for staff anymore cause then we'd have a better reputation and get more orders.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Dream-123-123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Eason_9 wrote:

I can take this

Signature wip
Dream-123-123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Eason_9 wrote:

Your order is complete! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/840510945 Thanks for ordering, and please leave a review!

Signature wip
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Who did your order: A butterfly sprite
-Rate the timeliness: 10/10! I received the sprite in around 1-2 days!
-Rate the quality: Also a 10/10! The sprite matches what i asked and it looks good!
-Were you happy with the work given to you?: Yes
-Would you order here again?: Yes
-Would you recommend this shop to others?: Yes
-Other info/comments: -

*This is my signature, more info on it here! Scroll down by highlighting anywhere and press shift and the down arrow key.

Get your images up to the forums with my shop: Imagif Hosters (for free!)
If you have some time to spare, perhaps go read my Scratch Wiki essays!
And since I'm here I should probably advertise my projects but I can't find a good project I made.
11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Dream-123-123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Eason_9 wrote:

-Who did your order: A butterfly sprite
-Rate the timeliness: 10/10! I received the sprite in around 1-2 days!
-Rate the quality: Also a 10/10! The sprite matches what i asked and it looks good!
-Were you happy with the work given to you?: Yes
-Would you order here again?: Yes
-Would you recommend this shop to others?: Yes
-Other info/comments: -
Thanks for your review! Btw, the second line asked who did your order and not what your order was.

Signature wip
robbob124
Scratcher
22 posts

i have a request for you pleas can you make me a comical character for my new game i will credit you for the art ok (when will it be done)

Last edited by robbob124 (April 25, 2023 06:59:11)

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

robbob124 wrote:

i have a request for you pleas can you make me a comical character for my new game i will credit you for the art ok (when will it be done)
This isn't how shops work. Please read the front page of this topic.

robbob124
Scratcher
22 posts

Were is that
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/263865/?page=1
This is a serious bruh moment

asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

asdfperson135 wrote:

Kenny, we need to cook

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

robbob124
Scratcher
22 posts

-Username: robbob124
-What you want done: art work
-Describe in detail:i want a cool comical character
-Preferred Deadline (min 4 days): 4 days
-Preferred Worker: any one
-Where should we contact you?: on my profile
-Have you read our rules?: i have
-Other info: i want a cool comical character for my new game
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

robbob124 wrote:

Rejected. You have failed to provide the codeword and have not provided a detailed description of what this character is supposed to look like.

Last edited by 78ch3 (April 27, 2023 09:08:50)

robbob124
Scratcher
22 posts

78ch3 wrote:

robbob124 wrote:

Rejected. You have failed to provide the codeword and have not provided a detailed description of what this character is supposed to look like.
well i don't know what it looks like that's the thing i want any thing as long as its a character in a comical stile
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]