Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

KatysWorld wrote:

-Username: KatysWorld
-What you want done: thumbnail for my studio scratch news
-Describe in detail: must have scratch theme colours must say Scratch News-Your information station
-Preferred Deadline (min 4 days): whenever its reafy
-Preferred Worker: none
-Where should we contact you?: my profile page
-Are you following shop? (You have to until you leave the review): yes
-Have you read our rules?: yes
-Other info: make sure its not derp

KatysWorld wrote:

asdfperson135 wrote:

KatysWorld wrote:

-Username: KatysWorld
-What you want done: thumbnail for my studio scratch news
-Describe in detail: must have scratch theme colours must say Scratch News-Your information station
-Preferred Deadline (min 4 days): whenever its reafy
-Preferred Worker: none
-Where should we contact you?: my profile page
-Are you following shop? (You have to until you leave the review): yes
-Have you read our rules?: yes
-Other info: make sure its not derp
I could maybe take it, but it would look pretty basic.
Ok that's fine
Sorry if it looks bad. I don't usually do art and it's 11 PM over here You can find it on my alt right here.

Last edited by asdfperson135 (April 11, 2023 02:55:46)

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

Funnychild546 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Funnychild546 wrote:

-snip-
I'm going to formally reject your order. Not only have you not read the TOS at the time of making your order, you used the wrong codeword and didn't edit your order, just added it to a random post. Additionally, you're asking for us to complete an order for someone else, because you can't complete an order yourself. We do not allow this as per our Terms of Service for several reasons.

To our music staff: please do not complete their order. They are in violation of our terms of service.
wait your not apart of our shop? OMG i'mso sorry i was told bymy boss you were! I'm so sorry OMG plz forgive me!
Excuse me? I've checked our partner shops and I have no idea who you are or what shop you work for. I don't work at any other shop at the moment.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

Here's some song names that you were probably looking for
Monkeys Spinning Monkeys
Jaunty Gumption
Spring in my Step

Also, BUMP!

Last edited by asdfperson135 (April 12, 2023 00:18:19)

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

I've been inactive on scratch for so long that I'm just gonna start fresh.
The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

BrodBlox09
Scratcher
100+ posts

Are we using the “Shopper Statuses” post/page?

when green flag clicked
set [you v] to (username)
set [12 years v] to (((((60) * (60)) * (24)) * (365)) * (12))
set [Emotion v] to [Neutral]
wait until (you) is born :: control
wait (12 years) secs
forever
if <[Followers v] contains (you) ?> then
set [Emotion v] to [Happy]
else
set [Emotion v] to [Sad]
end
end
Catchat2
Scratcher
71 posts

Username: Catchat2
What you want done: Helping with code
Describe in detail: Assist me in my glitchy code down below
Preferred Deadline (min 4 days): 4 days.
Preferred Worker: No preferred worker. It could be anyone
Where should we contact you?: My profile
Are you following shop? (You have to until you leave the review): Yes
Have you read our rules?: Yes.
Other info: Link to project (its unlisted because it is a big project): https://turbowarp.org/editor?project_url=https://unlisted.gantzos.com/cached/643dd4f6752fee0fdcb6ed1f Fun Fact: My favorite food is pizza pie! Sorry if that was off topic.

Last edited by Catchat2 (April 17, 2023 23:25:19)

Inactive, mostly. Maybe I’ll update this signature when I do something notable.

O the noble protector, emperor of the planet Choldia. He's gone now, but he'll be back.
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

Catchat2 wrote:

Other info: Fun Fact: My favorite food is pizza pie! Sorry if that was off topic.

Can you share the project with the code? I also don't know what you need.
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

-snip but this had the list of staff-

Is there any way you can slot me in as coder and musician?
Catchat2
Scratcher
71 posts

Catchat2 wrote:

Other info: Link to project (its unlisted because it is a big project): https://turbowarp.org/editor?project_url=https://unlisted.gantzos.com/cached/643dd4f6752fee0fdcb6ed1f Fun Fact: My favorite food is pizza pie! Sorry if that was off topic.

I edited the original comment.

Inactive, mostly. Maybe I’ll update this signature when I do something notable.

O the noble protector, emperor of the planet Choldia. He's gone now, but he'll be back.
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

Catchat2 wrote:

Catchat2 wrote:

I edited the original comment.
I'm not that great at coding and I don't really know what needs to be fixed. Holding out for a coder rn
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Catchat2 wrote:

Other info: Link to project (its unlisted because it is a big project): https://turbowarp.org/editor?project_url=https://unlisted.gantzos.com/cached/643dd4f6752fee0fdcb6ed1f
First, please don't include large images, just post the link to your project in the first place.
Second, we can't help you if you don't tell us what's wrong. We need to know what's not working and if anything else might be causing it.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]