Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

BrodBlox09 wrote:

Are we using the “Shopper Statuses” post/page?
Yes. I probably haven't updated it in a while though, so I might have missed a recurring shopper

asdfperson135 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

-snip but this had the list of staff-

Is there any way you can slot me in as coder and musician?
Sure

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Catchat2
Scratcher
71 posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

78ch3 wrote:

First, please don't include large images, just post the link to your project in the first place.
Second, we can't help you if you don't tell us what's wrong. We need to know what's not working and if anything else might be causing it.

The cloned “Done!” button doesn't respond to clicks.
The color selection also doesn't respond to clicks.
I do not know what could've caused either. It randomly started not working.

Inactive, mostly. Maybe I’ll update this signature when I do something notable.

O the noble protector, emperor of the planet Choldia. He's gone now, but he'll be back.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Catchat2 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

First, please don't include large images, just post the link to your project in the first place.
Second, we can't help you if you don't tell us what's wrong. We need to know what's not working and if anything else might be causing it.

For the first one, I got it to work by separating the two scripts and removing the costume name detector.
For the second, it seemed to work some of the time, but what I did was increase the cursor size by adding a cube and increasing the size of the colour palate to make it more consistent.
I will send you messages with some photos.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Catchat2 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

For the first one, I got it to work by separating the two scripts and removing the costume name detector.
For the second, it seemed to work some of the time, but what I did was increase the cursor size by adding a cube and increasing the size of the colour palate to make it more consistent.
I will send you messages with some photos.
Can you make me your employee pls and what do I have to do if I am your employee?

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO wrote:

Can you make me your employee pls and what do I have to do if I am your employee?
Go take a walk around the forums, you're clearly new here and don't know what you're doing. Please just slow down and figure out why you are here.

DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Go take a walk around the forums, you're clearly new here and don't know what you're doing. Please just slow down and figure out why you are here.
I've been in scratch for 4 years and if I know about forums what happens is that the translator's translations say ‘'Request the form’'

DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

I've been in scratch for 4 years and if I know about forums what happens is that the translator's translations say ‘'Request the form’'
I've been in scratch for 4 years but they deleted my old account and if I know about forums what happens is that in the translator's translations it says ‘'Request the form’'

Catchat2
Scratcher
71 posts

Username: Catchat2
Who did your order: 78ch3
Rate the timeliness: 10/10
Rate the quality: 10/10
Were you happy with the work given to you?: Yes
Would you order here again?: Yes
Would you recommend this shop to others?: Yes
Other info/comments

Inactive, mostly. Maybe I’ll update this signature when I do something notable.

O the noble protector, emperor of the planet Choldia. He's gone now, but he'll be back.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

1º Active I am a 10 I always respond to what they send me and I am active every day.
2º They should hire me because of my great experience in javascrip , hatml and scratch programming and I'm good at computer art, paper, and I'm friendly.
3rd, a client is angry, I would try to calm her down or help her if that is the case.
4º If I read the terms of service.
Hello, if you did not understand well, it is because I am Spanish and I am not good at English. I await your response and I would love to work with you
I've already told you I’m not hiring you, and that's final, please leave me and my shop alone.

Catchat2 wrote:

Username: Catchat2
Who did your order: 78ch3
Rate the timeliness: 10/10
Rate the quality: 10/10
Were you happy with the work given to you?: Yes
Would you order here again?: Yes
Would you recommend this shop to others?: Yes
Other info/comments
Thanks for your review!

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

I've been inactive on scratch for so long that I'm just gonna start fresh.
The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
bFoXd
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Username: @bFoXd
-What you want done: I want a pfp
-Describe in detail: i want a dark-colored pfp that has something to do with a fox
-Preferred Deadline (min 4 days): 7 days
-Preferred Worker: IDK somebody who has done 3+ orders
-Where should we contact you?: on my profile
-Are you following shop? (You have to until you leave the review): yes
-Have you read our rules?: yes
-Other info:
Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

bFoXd wrote:

-Describe in detail: i want a dark-colored pfp that has something to do with a fox
-Other info:
Unfortunately, we are not taking art orders at the moment as we have no artists, if you know anyone who would make a good artist, please recommend them to join. Also you haven't read the T&C's.

The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

bFoXd wrote:

-Other info:
Unfortunately, we are not taking art orders at the moment as we have no artists, if you know anyone who would make a good artist, please recommend them to join. Also you haven't read the T&C's.
They also didn't give us a good order description

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

bFoXd wrote:

-Other info:

78ch3 wrote:

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

bFoXd wrote:

-Other info:
They also didn't give us a good order description
whoops i already made it https://u.cubeupload.com/asdfperson135/foxyboy.png
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]