Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

RULES
Okay
HA! My original post: just a word with bold, italics and underline tags. Now it is a large list of all rules.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

Election
This is our election for any of our vacant spots
Helper(now closed)

Chief officer:
FollowCherryBlossom: 0 points

Other Chiefs:

Other:

Please fill out form to vote:
Voter:
Who you are voting for:
Why you are voting for them:
If you want them to be in their spot after losing it:
Here is the entering form:
Username:
What you are running for:
Why you want that position:

Thanks!

Last edited by 78ch3 (June 10, 2017 23:27:15)

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: FollowCherryBlossom
What you are running for: chief officer
Why you want that position: because I love helping out

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
Penguin5664
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

-Do not attempt to make us go faster in service or be impatient
You mean not to do what you did on my profile? :
My profile:

78CH3: …if you dont do that sprite now, you're fired
You went impatient too… but I had to delete the comment when I had the sprite done.

((づ。◕‿‿◕。::sensing)づ::sensing) // This is "Mini-Bloky". He protects my signature from the kumquats!
How many Block Requests we can get? Please request! Check @78ch3's Everything Shop, too!
when gf clicked :: #B46200
vector :: #C56B00
scratch :: #DA8B00
blocks! :: control
Evan2963
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Evan2963 wrote:

Username: Evan2963
Sprite name: Backdrop
Bitmap or vector: Either, but bitmap preferable
Shadow(yes/no): No
Colours: Grey and dark grey
Description: A backdrop that looks exactly like this: https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/scribblenauts/images/c/cc/A2-11.png/revision/latest?cb=20120211181729 except without the characters, doors, or items.
Hmmm, the Sprite name can't be a backdrop, but we can make a backdrop for you.
Hello_Parking_Meter will do it for you.
Sounds good!

Scratch Wiki editor and game designer!
Please check out some of my latest games and animations, or check out my website!
Penguin5664
Scratcher
100+ posts

I've done this project for the Shop: Clicky!

I hope you like it.

((づ。◕‿‿◕。::sensing)づ::sensing) // This is "Mini-Bloky". He protects my signature from the kumquats!
How many Block Requests we can get? Please request! Check @78ch3's Everything Shop, too!
Johan3537
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'm always active!

efidwi iodreeL

Update 2020:
btw no I don't what this means, I tried an anagram but cant find it
Penguin5664
Scratcher
100+ posts

Evan2963 wrote:

Username: Evan2963
Sprite name: Backdrop
Bitmap or vector: Either, but bitmap preferable
Shadow(yes/no): No
Colours: Grey and dark grey
Description: A backdrop that looks exactly like this: https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/scribblenauts/images/c/cc/A2-11.png/revision/latest?cb=20120211181729 except without the characters, doors, or items.
You've proven I am not lazy

Includes both Bitmap and Vector modes

Last edited by Penguin5664 (June 9, 2017 17:06:32)

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Penguin5664 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

My profile:

You went impatient too… but I had to delete the comment when I had the sprite done.
Oh sorry, but we didn't want an unsatisfied customer.

Penguin5664
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Penguin5664 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

My profile:

So that's why you fired him? Btw check my post from the Sprite And Code ordering Shop project, it's really cool.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Penguin5664 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Penguin5664 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

My profile:

So that's why you fired him? Btw check my post from the Sprite And Code ordering Shop project, it's really cool.
I did. Maybe make a project that is an animation all about the Sprite and Code Ordering Shop.

Penguin5664
Scratcher
100+ posts

List of Staff

Activity:

= 91 - 98% active (very active)
= 82 - 91% active (active)
= 29 - 82% active (fairly active)
= 3 - 29% active (sleepy)
= 98.7 - 100% active (very, very, very active)
= Fired
= Vacant
= Unranked

Owner:78ch3 -
Helper (Co-owner): Penguin5664 -
Chief Officer: Wisestminer888 -
V.I.P 1: CodingTo_H-E-A-R-T_ -
V.I.P 2: Hello_Parking_Meter -
V.I.P 3: FollowCherryBlossom -
?: ProgramFair -
Chief Coder -
Chief Artist -
Chief Responder -
Chief Manager -
Officer 1 -
Officer 2 -
Officer 3 -
Officer 4 -
Manager 1 -
Manager 2 -
Manager 3 -
Coder 1 -
Coder 2 -
Artist 1 -
Artist 2 -
Responder 1 -
Responder 2 -
Responder 3 -

To be part of staff, please state username, job, experience and activity.
See your name in red? Be more active!

Use this template as new List Of Staff!

-CoolCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey this seems like a great idea.
Username: channanlawson
Code for: 3D
3D

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

channanlawson wrote:

3D
Sorry, but we can't accept order.

-CoolCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

[3]D

Last edited by -CoolCoder- (June 11, 2017 06:19:46)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Any untaken orders here?

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

channanlawson wrote:

[3]D
Sorry, but we can't make any code for 3D projects.

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

channanlawson wrote:

[3]D
Sorry, but we can't make any code for 3D projects.
3d is hard

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Don't
CodingTo_H-E-A-R-T_
and
Hello_Parking_Meter
Need to be fired soon? They are really inactive.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Don't
CodingTo_H-E-A-R-T_
and
Hello_Parking_Meter
Need to be fired soon? They are really inactive.
I'll tell them they need to do an activity check. Everyone must reply with so they don't get fired.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]