Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]
-WaddIe-Dee-
Scratcher
1 post

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

-Username: WANDERlNG, spelled “wanderlng”
-What you want done: I'd like some art, 4 headshots of a character of mine. its ref is at https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/991055708/.
-Describe in detail: I'd prefer that it's made on scratch, and I won't use it unless it doesn't have a background, because I'm going to use them as studio thumbnails with backgrounds made to fit the studio aesthetic.
-Preferred Deadline (min 4 days): may 20th, but i don't really care.
-Preferred Worker: I don't care what worker I get.
-Where should we contact you? my profile.
-Are you following the shop topic? yeah.
-Have you read our rules and read the front page? yes.
-Other info: I know i've joined less than 2 weeks ago and have less than 10 forum posts, but I recently moved/am moving/am an alt of/from an account called o0Waddle-Dee0o, where I met those requirements. i like burgers lol- you can ask on that account's chat studio for confirmation.
Da_BFBM_show
Scratcher
34 posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

-Username: Da_BFBM_show
-What you want done: Code for a simple scrolling platformer engine
-Describe in detail: This code is for a game I am making called SKOB 4. For this engine I want lives, an easy to replace character with animation (11 sprites), enemy system, and must be WAY BETTER than “Clean”CodeDev
-Preferred Deadline (min 4 days): 2 months or whenever I don't care
-Preferred Worker: None
-Where should we contact you?: On my profile or if you want more luck, my fandom. Consider doing both.
-Are you following the shop topic?: Yes
-Have you read our rules and read the front page?: Yes sir
-Other info: I bet this will be good. I can credit you if you want.

THE OWNER OF

Go check it out!
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Da_BFBM_show wrote:

(#3762)
-Username: Da_BFBM_show
-What you want done: Code for a simple scrolling platformer engine
-Describe in detail: This code is for a game I am making called SKOB 4. For this engine I want lives, an easy to replace character with animation (11 sprites), enemy system, and must be WAY BETTER than “Clean”CodeDev
-Preferred Deadline (min 4 days): 2 months or whenever I don't care
-Preferred Worker: None
-Where should we contact you?: On my profile or if you want more luck, my fandom. Consider doing both.
-Are you following the shop topic?: Yes
-Have you read our rules and read the front page?: Yes sir
-Other info: I bet this will be good. I can credit you if you want.
This order has been rejected, for 2 reasons:
1) The codeword has been omitted.
2) You are name and shaming another user.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Activity Check in progress

May 22st to May 30th 2024

Respond to the activity check within the set period to avoid losing activity levels and possibly being fried

Active:
- Enigma_Ezra :)
- depresso-boiyo B)
- Luigis_Mansioner :D

Has not responded:
- Dream-123-123^ :|
- MistaLOD :D
- NeonG4 :)
- BluHorizon :)
- hydrofungus :)
- moneeman :)

Last edited by 78ch3 (Today 14:01:24)

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Username: -lCosl-
-What you want done: I want a profile banner to be done (basically displayed as featured project).
-Describe in detail: I want my logo to be in the center (it's in my pfp) with my username under the logo and the theme to be green, preferably with the use of lime green, dark green and teal. The background should be a very dark green (don't add any patterns). Details have to be on the edges with the colors I specified (lime green, dark green and teal), you can make them however you want, just be creative. The banner style should be minimalistic.
-Preferred Deadline (min 4 days): 2 weeks.
-Preferred Worker: No one.
-Where should we contact you? On my profile.
-Are you following the shop topic? Yes.
-Have you read our rules and read the front page? Yes.
-Other info: I know this is unrelated, but I found some fries and a burger yesterday on the sidewalk. They were covered in mold.

Hello, I'm Cos. In: 1, 2, 3, and 4. My shop.
Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Activity Check in Progress

Respond to the activity check within the set period to avoid losing activity levels and possibly being fired.

Active:
- Enigma_Ezra
Has not responded:
- depresso-boiyo :D
Active.

EDIT: Fixed a spelling error in the original Activity Check post, edits are found in the quote. (fried –> fired)
Also, is it May 21st or 22nd? It says ‘May 22st’ in the original post.

Last edited by Enigma_Ezra (May 21, 2024 23:55:05)

To enter signature navigation: highlight this and press shift + down / up arrow key
Enigma_Ezra
Nickname: Ezra

Experienced branding designer → logos, intros, banners, thumbnails
GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
I've been a Scratcher for over 3 years. I've been front-paged twice. I have a total of over 30k views over these years, getting an incredible boost (both views and follows) from making friends, being involved in forums, working in shops in the Request forum page, and especially my Rock, Paper, Scissors game. If you wanna talk, contact me on my profile!
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Activity Check in Progress

Respond to the activity check within the set period to avoid losing activity levels and possibly being fired.

Active:
- Enigma_Ezra
Has not responded:
Active.

EDIT: Fixed a spelling error in the original Activity Check post, edits are found in the quote. (fried –> fired)
Also, is it May 21st or 22nd? It says ‘May 22st’ in the original post.
That was not a spelling error, it was intentionally labeled as “fried”
Also, I was wondering if anyone would notice that date XD

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Activity Check in progress

Respond to the activity check within the set period to avoid losing activity levels and possibly being fried

Active:
- Enigma_Ezra :)

Has not responded:

active

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

That was not a spelling error, it was intentionally labeled as “fried”
Also, I was wondering if anyone would notice that date XD
Oh shoot! My bad my bad haha

Last edited by Enigma_Ezra (May 22, 2024 15:55:48)

To enter signature navigation: highlight this and press shift + down / up arrow key
Enigma_Ezra
Nickname: Ezra

Experienced branding designer → logos, intros, banners, thumbnails
GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
I've been a Scratcher for over 3 years. I've been front-paged twice. I have a total of over 30k views over these years, getting an incredible boost (both views and follows) from making friends, being involved in forums, working in shops in the Request forum page, and especially my Rock, Paper, Scissors game. If you wanna talk, contact me on my profile!
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: asdfperson135
Preferred job: musician
Active days per week: 7 days a week baby
Why should we hire you?: I am experienced in working in shops, and I have been making music for at least 3 years (not on scratch but still.) I also have previously worked here for almost a year before retiring a couple of months ago
Work examples(provide links): this entire account https://scratch.mit.edu/users/asdfperson135_music/
Alt accounts (if applicable): asdfperson135_music and TheSkyline135
Following shop?: yes
Following studio?: yes
How many shops do you work at?: 2, formerly 5.
Have you been banned or muted? If so, how many times?: Once because it turns out Scratch doesn't like it when i talk about the lab of bands
Have you fully read all the rules?: Yes
Other: im back since i just finished my run in smash bros brawl with that guy from metal gear solid. named anaconda or snake or something i forgot (please clap) also I actually have time to do things!

Last edited by asdfperson135 (May 22, 2024 18:02:49)

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

here

I noticed the date only cause I thought I was late…

Last edited by Luigis_Mansioner (Yesterday 02:34:18)

I've been inactive on scratch for so long that I'm just gonna start fresh.
The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

asdfperson135 wrote:

(#3770)
Username: asdfperson135
Preferred job: musician
Active days per week: 7 days a week baby
Why should we hire you?: I am experienced in working in shops, and I have been making music for at least 3 years (not on scratch but still.) I also have previously worked here for almost a year before retiring a couple of months ago
Work examples(provide links): this entire account https://scratch.mit.edu/users/asdfperson135_music/
Alt accounts (if applicable): asdfperson135_music and TheSkyline135
Following shop?: yes
Following studio?: yes
How many shops do you work at?: 2, formerly 5.
Have you been banned or muted? If so, how many times?: Once because it turns out Scratch doesn't like it when i talk about the lab of bands
Have you fully read all the rules?: Yes
Other: im back since i just finished my run in smash bros brawl with that guy from metal gear solid. named anaconda or snake or something i forgot (please clap) also I actually have time to do things!
Welcome back Le ASDF

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]