Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

An invite to Reviewing Hut
Hello. Reviewing Hut Is a federation that gives reviews (normal or in depth) and also helps by providing items. It was founded 6/4/2023. I invite you to join. Joining has so much benifits like
  • Reviews (monthly or weekly)
  • Shop of the month chances
  • Ads
  • BBcode*
  • Banners*
  • Help With Orders
  • awards

* banner and BBcode Only for under 4months old shop

Now… apply at https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/676010/

From (username) from the reviews hut

King!

Last edited by MyScratchedAccount (April 7, 2023 07:02:20)

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

Scratched//Boy/Him/He////Likes Apples//Coder //
—-
Go to Codin[co
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

MyScratchedAccount wrote:

-snip-
This isn't an attack but, why does everyone feel the need to make a federation now? They all (at least on a surface level) mimic either mine or the ISFS. I also don't believe you're credible enough to make reviews, sorry.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: asdfperson135
Preferred job: Composer
Active days per week: Everyday with a couple of exceptions here and there.
Work examples(provide links): I made https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/817980073/ and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/825829619/ on my alt.
Alt accounts (if applicable): I have an absolute ton, but I only use @asdfperson135_music and @asdfperson135dotcom
Following shop?: Yes
Following studio? Done
How many shops do you work at?: 1, which is my own variety shop.
Have you been banned or muted? If so, how many times?: I have not
Other: cheeses
Caroix
New to Scratch
500+ posts

Invite to the Pure, Honest and Good Reviews / Reviewing Federation
Hello! This is from the Pure Reviews / Reviewing Federation. We have invited you to join our Federation! Do you accept? (Y/N)

Caroix / Braincells / Ur local second werido lol

Hello! I am Caroix, I have braincells.
Amount of cells not listed for “reasons”
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Caroix wrote:

Hello! This is from the Pure Reviews / Reviewing Federation. We have invited you to join our Federation! Do you accept? (Y/N)
No

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Caroix
New to Scratch
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Caroix wrote:

No
Okay, but is their any specific reason?

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Caroix wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Caroix wrote:

No
Okay, but is their any specific reason?
- I don't believe you're credible enough to provide accurate reviews. (no offense)
- I don't really know you.
- My federation does the same thing and more.
- We're not really interested in reviews at this point in time.

Caroix
New to Scratch
500+ posts

I have a question, do you actually do Internet needs, I mean it's obviously a joke right? but the shop does say the “Everything” shop… Even if you don't do Internet needs, what does “Everything” mean?

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Caroix wrote:

I have a question, do you actually do Internet needs, I mean it's obviously a joke right? but the shop does say the “Everything” shop… Even if you don't do Internet needs, what does “Everything” mean?
We do actually do internet needs, as in we can make banners, thumbnails, art etc for use across the internet. It's not a joke.

Caroix
New to Scratch
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Caroix wrote:

We do actually do internet needs, as in we can make banners, thumbnails, art etc for use across the internet. It's not a joke.
Can you do music orders? Oh, oh, as we ever saw, oh, oh, oh, oh, as we needed as we believed, as we it it, as we order, as we ask ask, as we time time, as we… do our own not work, do you take music orders? Do you music orders? Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, you can find out out out, oh, oh, oh, oh. I know know… And as a last last do you take music orders? (Sorry for the long post instead of just “Do you take music orders?”)

Also you aren't taking Art orders, so…

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Caroix wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Caroix wrote:

Can you do music orders? Oh, oh, as we ever saw, oh, oh, oh, oh, as we needed as we believed, as we it it, as we order, as we ask ask, as we time time, as we… do our own not work, do you take music orders? Do you music orders? Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, you can find out out out, oh, oh, oh, oh. I know know… And as a last last do you take music orders? (Sorry for the long post instead of just “Do you take music orders?”)

- We literally just hired 2 musicians
- Lack of active staff has prevented us from being able to take art orders.

Caroix
New to Scratch
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Caroix wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Caroix wrote:

No offense but let me make sense that this shop has been running for years and can't take a simple music order? Or an art order? What about coding?

Dream-123-123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Caroix wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Caroix wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Caroix wrote:

No offense but let me make sense that this shop has been running for years and can't take a simple music order? Or an art order? What about coding?
1: we can take music orders
2: we do take art orders, but we temporarily have closed that section due to not enough staff.
3: yes, we do coding orders

Signature wip
RandomCocconut
Scratcher
500+ posts

Dream-123-123 wrote:

Caroix wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Caroix wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Caroix wrote:

3: yes, we do coding orders
but mine not..

AA OK
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Caroix wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Caroix wrote:

3 if you hire me!
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

asdfperson135 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Caroix wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Caroix wrote:

3 if you hire me!

Which you should do

Last edited by asdfperson135 (April 8, 2023 20:37:15)

bluepig600
Scratcher
100+ posts

asdfperson135 wrote:

Work examples(provide links): I made https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/817980073/ and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/825829619/ on my alt.
Alt accounts (if applicable): I have an absolute ton, but I only use @asdfperson135_music and @asdfperson135dotcom
Following studio? Done
Please change your last work example, it has no music or sound at all.

#imwithukraine
I used to work at
78CH3'S EVERYTHING SHOP
YOUR ORDERS, OUR SERVICE!

Go check us out!
(I feel bad for not being active there so I'm leaving this advert for the shop.)

Credit for the banner goes to @just-there
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

bluepig600 wrote:

asdfperson135 wrote:

Following studio? Done
Please change your last work example, it has no music or sound at all.

Check it again, it plays sound for me
Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

Caroix wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Caroix wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Caroix wrote:

As a musician, are you saying I am uncapable of taking an order

I've been inactive on scratch for so long that I'm just gonna start fresh.
The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

Caroix wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Caroix wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Caroix wrote:

We do actually do internet needs, as in we can make banners, thumbnails, art, etc for use across the internet. It's not a joke.
Can you do music orders? Oh, oh, as we ever saw, oh, oh, oh, oh, as we needed as we believed, as we it, as we order, as we ask, as we time, as we… do our own not work, do you take music orders? Do you have music orders? Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, you can find out out out, oh, oh, oh, oh. I know… And as a last do you take music orders? (Sorry for the long post instead of just “Do you take music orders?”)

Also, you aren't taking Art orders, so…
As a musician, are you saying I am uncapable of taking an order
As a future musician (hopefully), you guys should hire me (please do)

Sorry if this counts as spam
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]