Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

asdfperson135 wrote:

-snip-

As a future musician (hopefully), you guys should hire me (please do)

Sorry if this counts as spam
Hey where the hell is my post?

Yeah you are getting into spam territory, but my earlier post (which somehow got deleted) was supposed to formally hire you. I've added you to the staff page.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

78ch3 wrote:

asdfperson135 wrote:

-snip-

As a future musician (hopefully), you guys should hire me (please do)

Sorry if this counts as spam
Hey where the hell is my post?

Yeah you are getting into spam territory, but my earlier post (which somehow got deleted) was supposed to formally hire you. I've added you to the staff page.

Thank you, and sorry for spamming!
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WorldProtectorSam wrote:

Order Request
- WorldProtectorSam
- A few backrounds for the title screen of this project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/756761586
- I would like backrounds in the same sort of style as the others, so the assets are in the other sprites of the project. I want them to look like they've been taken out of frames of gameplay and for them to be cool action frames and not just the player walking around or something. They can't have ui in them, so no health bars, fps and scrap counter, ect. I'd prefer if whoever would be doing it played the game first to get a feel for what is a cool action scene and also what is actually something that would happen in the game, as I want the scenes to be accurate to the gameplay. I'd like about 10 but more would be appreciated.
- Of course I'd prefer ASAP but really I wouldn't mind how long it takes.
- None
- A comment on the game or on my profile
- Yes
- Yes
- None
I might as well take this. I think I'll just assemble some small scenes and add special effects in Photoshop or smth.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

Funnychild546
Scratcher
100+ posts

Order form:
-Username: Funnychild546
-What you want done: Music
-Describe in detail: I need a fun, calm electro music.
-Preferred Deadline (min 4 days): 4 days
-Preferred Worker: NONE
-Where should we contact you?: Profile plz
-Are you following shop? (You have to until you leave the review): yes
-Have you read our rules?:yes
-Other info: i work for a place and i got this order and i don't have time to do it, also if you could i promised the costemer it on thursday
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

Funnychild546 wrote:

Order form:
-Other info: i work for a place and i got this order and i don't have time to do it, also if you could i promised the costemer it on thursday

Nevermind, you didn't read the TOS

Last edited by asdfperson135 (April 11, 2023 01:13:22)

Funnychild546
Scratcher
100+ posts

asdfperson135 wrote:

Funnychild546 wrote:

Order form:

I got you bro
THANKS!
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

Funnychild546 wrote:

asdfperson135 wrote:

Funnychild546 wrote:

Order form:

I got you bro
THANKS!
I screwed up,you read the TOS and add the codeword then I'll be happy to do it!
Funnychild546
Scratcher
100+ posts

asdfperson135 wrote:

Funnychild546 wrote:

asdfperson135 wrote:

Funnychild546 wrote:

Order form:

I got you bro
THANKS!
TOS?
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

Funnychild546 wrote:

asdfperson135 wrote:

Funnychild546 wrote:

asdfperson135 wrote:

Funnychild546 wrote:

Order form:

I got you bro
THANKS!
TOS?
Read the Terms of Service here
Funnychild546
Scratcher
100+ posts

asdfperson135 wrote:

Funnychild546 wrote:

asdfperson135 wrote:

Funnychild546 wrote:

asdfperson135 wrote:

Funnychild546 wrote:

Order form:

I got you bro
THANKS!
TOS?
Read the Terms of Service here
here Cheeses
KatysWorld
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Username: KatysWorld
-What you want done: thumbnail for my studio scratch news
-Describe in detail: must have scratch theme colours must say Scratch News-Your information station
-Preferred Deadline (min 4 days): whenever its reafy
-Preferred Worker: none
-Where should we contact you?: my profile page
-Have you read our rules?: yes
-Other info: make sure its not derp

Hi I'm Katy Owner of Scratch News
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Funnychild546 wrote:

-snip-
I'm going to formally reject your order. Not only have you not read the TOS at the time of making your order, you used the wrong codeword and didn't edit your order, just added it to a random post. Additionally, you're asking for us to complete an order for someone else, because you can't complete an order yourself. We do not allow this as per our Terms of Service for several reasons.

To our music staff: please do not complete their order. They are in violation of our terms of service.

Last edited by 78ch3 (April 11, 2023 02:21:22)

Funnychild546
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Funnychild546 wrote:

-snip-
I'm going to formally reject your order. Not only have you not read the TOS at the time of making your order, you used the wrong codeword and didn't edit your order, just added it to a random post. Additionally, you're asking for us to complete an order for someone else, because you can't complete an order yourself. We do not allow this as per our Terms of Service for several reasons.

To our music staff: please do not complete their order. They are in violation of our terms of service.
wait your not apart of our shop? OMG i'mso sorry i was told bymy boss you were! I'm so sorry OMG plz forgive me!
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Funnychild546 wrote:

-snip-

alright if you say so mate
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

KatysWorld wrote:

-Describe in detail: must have scratch theme colours must say Scratch News-Your information station

I could maybe take it, but it would look pretty basic.
Funnychild546
Scratcher
100+ posts

asdfperson135 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Funnychild546 wrote:

-snip-

i'm not lying i'm sorry are you sure ur nt apart of our store? plz belive me i'm sorry.
KatysWorld
Scratcher
100+ posts

asdfperson135 wrote:

KatysWorld wrote:

I could maybe take it, but it would look pretty basic.
Ok that's fine

Hi I'm Katy Owner of Scratch News
Dream-123-123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Funnychild546 wrote:

asdfperson135 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Funnychild546 wrote:

-snip-

i'm not lying i'm sorry are you sure ur nt apart of our store? plz belive me i'm sorry.
What is your store?

Signature wip
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]