Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

bump

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

Bump

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
ForeverBoundless
Scratcher
100+ posts

Builder_53_Studios wrote:

asdfperson135 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

This is an important order, as it comes from The Piano Shop, a member of the SSRF. This order must be taken and completed to a very high standard!

Username: asdfperson135
Musical genre: Eurobeat (Electric)
Instruments to be included (optional):
Rhythm/time signature (optional): 4/4
Speed/tempo (optional): 180 BPM
Specifications (describe your order): Try modeling the song to be like the 1980s era European songs.
Preferred employee: No
Due date (minimum 2 weeks, but we do not ensure this will be respected): Within the month (April 30th) Where should we contact you: Profile
Have you read the Terms of Service : Yes
Other: This has a lot of songs for reference. I also do not want vocals for the song, if that was the default.
oh look my order
oh hey that's funny lol
Hey @78ch3 , im assuming this is the one you meant? if so, definitely taken!

Last edited by ForeverBoundless (May 14, 2023 00:18:58)

—————————————————-
13-y/o boy who wants to be game developer but needs some serious inspiration to get past the first script

he/him

also plays 5 instruments…TOO MUCH PRESSURE

MUSIC AND SOUND FX ARE MY SPECIALTY: FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME FOR ANY (reasonable) REQUESTS!
/small
(especially jazz, blues, funk, and simple electronic)

———————————————————
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

beemaajoo
Scratcher
8 posts

-Username: beemaajoo
-What you want done: Code
-Describe in detail: Could you make me a character customization engine, like the Mii Channel?
-Preferred Deadline (min 4 days): 1 week, but I don't care if it takes longer
-Preferred Worker:
-Where should we contact you?: Profile
-Are you following shop? (You have to until you leave the review): Yes
-Have you read our rules?: Yes
-Other info: saw it so removed

Last edited by beemaajoo (May 16, 2023 01:35:30)

Never
Gonna
Give
You
Up
:)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

beemaajoo wrote:

-Describe in detail: Could you make me a character customization engine, like the Mii Channel?
-Preferred Worker:
-Other info: What is the point of these codewords, like bro how am i supposed to use Engine, Pizza Pie, or any of these other codewords normally?
Bruh now I have to change the codewords, can you not word it like that in the future?

beemaajoo
Scratcher
8 posts

78ch3 wrote:

beemaajoo wrote:

-Preferred Worker:
-Other info:
Bruh now I have to change the codewords, can you not word it like that in the future?
sorry

Never
Gonna
Give
You
Up
:)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Where people.

asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Where people.
here people
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

asdfperson135 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Where people.
here people
Are you able to take a music order at the moment? We have another one in the SSRF

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

asdfperson135 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Where people.
here people
Are you able to take a music order at the moment? We have another one in the SSRF
Bump

fa_Zos
Scratcher
98 posts

what is a bump

Welcome to my signature

I haven't made ant projects yet

TDS enjoyer
Dream-123-123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fa_Zos wrote:

what is a bump
Bump stands for bring up my post, or can simply mean you’re bumping a topic to the top of the list of topics

Signature wip
tristangarner
Scratcher
77 posts

-Username: tristangarner
-What you want done: Art
-Describe in detail: I want a sprite sheet with trees and hills/mountains.
-Preferred Deadline (min 4 days): 4 days
-Preferred Worker: New
-Where should we contact you?: On my profile.
-Other info:None!

Comment to help my newest project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/852175813/
show list [ Sponsors]
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tristangarner wrote:

-Other info:None!
Certified Bruh Moment
Please, read the front page fully before you order! You missed several important things!

I need to make a gif or image telling people to RTFP

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tristangarner
Scratcher
77 posts

-Other info: Can you also ad din multiple houses and stands such as a burger stand?

Comment to help my newest project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/852175813/
show list [ Sponsors]
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Activity Check in progress

May 21st to May 29th 2023

Respond to the activity check within the set period to avoid losing activity levels and possibly being fried

Active:
- Luigis_Mansioner :cool:
- asdfperson135 :D
- Dream_123_123 :|
- BluePig600 :|

Has not responded:
- DepthOfDistruct :|
- Brodblox09 :|
- ForeverBoundless :)

Last edited by 78ch3 (May 28, 2023 22:29:12)

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

here

I've been inactive on scratch for so long that I'm just gonna start fresh.
The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]