Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

Bump

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

Username: Mozboz
Preferred job: Music
Active days per week: 5/7
Work examples(provide links): here is an ambient track, and here is a different track. Dunno how to explain. If you need more, if you check “Red isn’t Bad” on my profile that’s got another.
Alt accounts (if applicable): None.
Following shop?: Yup! How I got here.
Following studio?: Give me the link and I will.
How many shops do you work at?: None, but I am going to apply for another.
Have you been banned or muted? If so, how many times?: One mute for forgetting that em**l is censored.
Have you read the rules?: Yep.
Other: I think my music is good, but I’ve never heard what Metal Gear sounds like, so maybe it’s not.

I apologise but my signature (and now yours) has the Social Virus and cannot appear in public. Here, have a cure. You can “cure” one friend. But you cannot cure yourself. You may also give people your cures. Be creative, and remember, you can only take one cure from me.
If you have seen this social experiment and want to join in, simply replace your signature (or a line of your signature) with this.
OC CONTEST, PLEASE ENTER! Puppy Pleasure - please join! (Shift-Down)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

Work examples(provide links): here is an ambient track, and here is a different track. Dunno how to explain. If you need more, if you check “Red isn’t Bad” on my profile that’s got another.
Have you been banned or muted? If so, how many times?: One mute for forgetting that em**l is censored.
Other: I think my music is good, but I’ve never heard what Metal Gear sounds like, so maybe it’s not.
Sorry, but your application has been rejected.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

Any reason? It’s fine, I’m just curious.

I apologise but my signature (and now yours) has the Social Virus and cannot appear in public. Here, have a cure. You can “cure” one friend. But you cannot cure yourself. You may also give people your cures. Be creative, and remember, you can only take one cure from me.
If you have seen this social experiment and want to join in, simply replace your signature (or a line of your signature) with this.
KatysWorld
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey sorry to bother you but where is my order for a pfp?

Hi I'm Katy Owner of Scratch News
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

(#3164)

78ch3 wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

I don't think your provided examples were particularly good, no offense. Also, your profile says you're 11 years old, but your account is 9 years old. That's a weird one.

asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

(#3164)

78ch3 wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

I don't think your provided examples were particularly good, no offense. Also, your profile says you're 11 years old, but your account is 9 years old. That's a weird one.
he either forgot to change or he was a 3 year old prodigy
Dream-123-123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KatysWorld wrote:

I am SO sorry, I haven’t had access to my laptop which is what I need to image host it, but I have already made it and will try to get it to you as soon as posssible. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Signature wip
KatysWorld
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dream-123-123 wrote:

KatysWorld wrote:

I am SO sorry, I haven’t had access to my laptop which is what I need to image host it, but I have already made it and will try to get it to you as soon as posssible. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Thanks for telling me. It’s not urgent I was just wondering.

Hi I'm Katy Owner of Scratch News
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

asdfperson135 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

(#3164)

78ch3 wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

I was on Scratch when I was 2, I didn't forget to change it. good job for making me laugh though

asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

(#3171)

asdfperson135 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

(#3164)

78ch3 wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

I was on Scratch when I was 2, I didn't forget to change it. good job for making me laugh though
move over albert einstein we got the goat over here
Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

-snip-

Mozboz wrote:

Cap

Last edited by Luigis_Mansioner (June 14, 2023 23:45:55)

I've been inactive on scratch for so long that I'm just gonna start fresh.
The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

-snip-

Mozboz wrote:

Cap

I just had to look up what cap meant I should know that by know
Go check out “Beon” (my first project) and then tell me that.
Were you learning factorials when you were 10?

asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

-snip-

Mozboz wrote:

Cap

guess who was learning base calculus at the age of 11
Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

-snip-

Mozboz wrote:

Cap

whats a factorial

I've been inactive on scratch for so long that I'm just gonna start fresh.
The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
bunnylushki
Scratcher
10 posts

-Username: Bunny_Ace
-What you want done: I need a vector car and it should be a… Land Rover Discovery Sport.
-Describe in detail: It should be a Land Rover Discovery Sport. Im a car fan.
-Preferred Deadline (min 4 days): Take your time. Or like a week.
-Preferred Worker: Anybody. I think doing that would show that I dont like a few sooo
-Where should we contact you? Oh, on my profile
-Are you following the shop topic? Yep
-Have you read our rules and read the front page? Uh, yes.
-Other info: Gonna eat a burger after this. Yummm.

Hello. I don't use the forums much, so please excuse me if I make any mistakes.
Thank you!
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bunnylushki wrote:

-Username: Bunny_Ace
-What you want done: I need a vector car and it should be a… Land Rover Discovery Sport.
-Describe in detail: It should be a Land Rover Discovery Sport. Im a car fan.
-Preferred Deadline (min 4 days): Take your time. Or like a week.
-Preferred Worker: Anybody. I think doing that would show that I dont like a few sooo
-Where should we contact you? Oh, on my profile
-Are you following the shop topic? Yep
-Have you read our rules and read the front page? Uh, yes.
-Other info: Gonna eat a burger after this. Yummm.
Please read the front page before ordering!

78ch3 on the Front Page wrote:

Due to the lack of dedicated artists or voice actors, we are not taking art or VA orders

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

(#3180)
-big snip-

reddragon5480 wrote:

By you abandoning this post and advising others to leave it alone
You're just putting up walls for the minors who have plain text
to be ignored! So I advise YOU delete this post if you abandon it or close it. Or it'll cause BIG problems for the minors!
did you just… quote the whole op…????
Also wut?
Also leave and never come back you are clearly here to cause trouble and we don't want trouble…
78ch3, may I have permission to ban them from the store
Consider them terminated

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]