Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]
snapdrag0ns
Scratcher
100+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

Username: snapdrag0ns
Preferred job: Head artists
Active days per week: 4
Work examples(provide links):
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/865988153
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/866006191
and i am also working on a profile picture of some Metal Gear!joke

Alt accounts (if applicable):
Following shop?: Yes!
Following studio?: Yes
How many shops do you work at?: 2, Astro's pfp world and mine, The LGBTQ+ PFP Garden
Have you been banned or muted? If so, how many times?: Banned non, muted 2 times
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Other:
-Non-Binary, please use my pronouns in my siggy!
-Panromantic asexual
-ADHD
-Might be kinda inactive starting 6/28

Welcome to my siggy mates :D
Anko - They/Them - Enby - AroAce -
INTP - Audhd - Aerial silker, competitive swimmer.

GET @musicmuse9 UNBANNED SCRATCH!!

“Why have romance when you can have 14 cats?”

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

snapdrag0ns wrote:

Username: snapdrag0ns
Preferred job: Head artists
Active days per week: 4
Work examples(provide links):
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/865988153
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/866006191
and i am also working on a profile picture of some Metal Gear!joke

Alt accounts (if applicable):
Following shop?: Yes!
Following studio?: Yes
How many shops do you work at?: 2, Astro's pfp world and mine, The LGBTQ+ PFP Garden
Have you been banned or muted? If so, how many times?: Banned non, muted 2 times
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Other:
-Non-Binary, please use my pronouns in my siggy!
-Panromantic asexual
-ADHD
-Might be kinda inactive starting 6/28
Hmmm…..

Ok you're hired

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
MistaLOD
Scratcher
100+ posts

minecraftsteve0115 wrote:

please hire me, I MADE MY OWN PFP
Dude put negative effort into filling out the form.

ask [Did you lose your music file?] and wait
if <(answer) = [yes]> then
say [Visit the link below!]
end
I can be found in seg-leinad's Piano Shop as well as various other shops making music and coding projects!

Music Orders
snapdrag0ns
Scratcher
100+ posts

MistaLOD wrote:

ye

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MistaLOD wrote:

I put more effort into saying No than they did trying to get hired.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Penguin3100
Scratcher
33 posts

(long unnecessary quote removed by moderator - please don't spam)

Can I join? I am fairly active and could help you guys

Last edited by Paddle2See (June 24, 2023 01:59:04)

Thank you for your time. Scratch on!

-Penguin3100

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Penguin3100 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

-i really shouldn't have to snip this-
Holy smokes they're everywhere, this is getting out of hand
No, we don't just hire people on the spot. Quoting the entire FP not using the form definitely won't get you a staff position.

MistaLOD
Scratcher
100+ posts

Penguin3100 wrote:

Thank you for filling out the form.

end
I can be found in seg-leinad's Piano Shop as well as various other shops making music and coding projects!

Music Orders
robbob124
Scratcher
22 posts

So you are a shop business
MistaLOD
Scratcher
100+ posts

robbob124 wrote:

So you are a shop business
Yes. We complete anything you want for free as long as you fill out the form.

end

Music Orders
minecraftsteve0115
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can I Help? SVG Artist! I Made My PFP, Other Peoples PFPS, And Art For Games!

//Retired Scratcher

Hello! I'm @minecraftsteve0115! And I love Scratch! I've always been playing and making Games! I've learned many things and made many things! I love making SVG Art for games and i love collabs! (Although I'm not good at Them)

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(#3211)
No

BrodBlox09
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

DepthofDistruct has decided to leave after their extended period of absence. While I would have liked to give them a proper farewell or at least have some notice, I wish them the best regardless. I'm not sure we can fill the Head Coder role, though, since Brodblox09 has not responded to my message.
- rest of message snipped -
I apologize for my inactivity the last few months. I am willing to continue working here and be more active.

when green flag clicked
set [you v] to (username)
set [12 years v] to (((((60) * (60)) * (24)) * (365)) * (12))
set [Emotion v] to [Neutral]
wait until (you) is born :: control
wait (12 years) secs
forever
if <[Followers v] contains (you) ?> then
set [Emotion v] to [Happy]
else
set [Emotion v] to [Sad]
end
end
MistaLOD
Scratcher
100+ posts

BrodBlox09 wrote:

I apologize for my inactivity the last few months. I am willing to continue working here and be more active.

Welcome back.

end

Music Orders
MistaLOD
Scratcher
100+ posts

Man if only people FILLED OUT THE FORM.

end

Music Orders
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

removed–please be polite

Last edited by spectre_specs (June 25, 2023 19:40:04)

snapdrag0ns
Scratcher
100+ posts

people should *cough* REALL START TO FILL OUT THE FORM

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

I've been inactive on scratch for so long that I'm just gonna start fresh.
The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]