Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]
Mozboz
Scratcher
500+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

-snip-

Mozboz wrote:

I was on Scratch when I was 2, I didn't forget to change it. good job for making me laugh though
Cap

I just had to look up what cap meant I should know that by know
Go check out “Beon” (my first project) and then tell me that.
Were you learning factorials when you were 10?
whats a factorial
I’ll try to explain.. basically, you take the number for example 5, and you count down like this; 5 x 4 x 3 x 2 x 1, stopping at one. So eight factorial would be 8 x 7 x 6 x 5 x 4 x 3 x 2 x 1. It can easily be coded. Do you understand?

Oh nice king.

Last edited by Mozboz (June 17, 2023 11:37:19)

om nom nom
Mozboz
Scratcher
500+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

asdfperson135 wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

-snip-

Mozboz wrote:

I was on Scratch when I was 2, I didn't forget to change it. good job for making me laugh though
Cap

guess who was learning base calculus at the age of 11
I’m also homeschooled, and I don’t have a tutor or anything. I just learn things I’m curious about or comes up in life (like seeing a word in a book I’ve never seen before)

om nom nom
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

(#3182)

asdfperson135 wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

-snip-

Mozboz wrote:

Cap

guess who was learning base calculus at the age of 11
I’m also homeschooled, and I don’t have a tutor or anything. I just learn things I’m curious about or comes up in life (like seeing a word in a book I’ve never seen before)
same here, except my school was just really bad. nice to see that im not the only one who does stuff like that
undeterminstic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Username:minecraftmanpp_tutor
-What you want done: I want a banner
-Describe in detail: I want a banner showing scratch cat squishing a bug it should have the text ‘The Bug Squishers’ on the top.
-Preferred Deadline (min 4 days): one week
-Preferred Worker: None
-Where should we contact you?: My Profile
-Are you following the shop topic?: yes
-Have you read our rules and read the front page?: yes
-Other info: N/A

yes
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

minecraftmanpp_tutor wrote:

-Username:minecraftmanpp_tutor
-What you want done: I want a banner
-Describe in detail: I want a banner showing scratch cat squishing a bug it should have the text ‘The Bug Squishers’ on the top.
-Preferred Deadline (min 4 days): one week
-Preferred Worker: None
-Where should we contact you?: My Profile
-Are you following the shop topic?: yes
-Have you read our rules and read the front page?: yes
-Other info: N/A
Your order has been declined. Please read all important information and provide more detail before ordering.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4, Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 NVMe (1TB), like 10 mismatched Corsair fans, 360mm Corsair AIO that I forgot the name of.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria.

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment to protect this siggy but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me. Perhaps it was the untold events of September 9th, 2018.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4, Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 NVMe (1TB), like 10 mismatched Corsair fans, 360mm Corsair AIO that I forgot the name of.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment to protect this siggy but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me. Perhaps it was the untold events of September 9th, 2018.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

undeterminstic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: minecraftmanpp_tutor
Preferred job: Voice Acting
Active days per week: Every day
Work examples(provide links): Example
Alt accounts (if applicable): minecraftmanpp
Following shop?: Yes
Following studio?: Yes
How many shops do you work at?: 4
Have you been banned or muted? If so, how many times?: no
Have you read the rules?: yes
Other:

Last edited by undeterminstic (June 19, 2023 02:21:45)

yes
Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

Have you read the rules?: yes
Other:
You have not fully read the rules and T&C's

Last edited by Luigis_Mansioner (June 19, 2023 02:32:38)

I've been inactive on scratch for so long that I'm just gonna start fresh.
The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
undeterminstic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Have you read the rules?: yes i am not some metal gear who doesn't
Other:

yes
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(#3190)
Other:
Sorry, your application has been denied.

undeterminstic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

(#3190)
Other:
Sorry, your application has been denied.
Ok.

yes
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

was i the last person who has gotten accepted to the shop? seems like everyone else was turned down
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

asdfperson135 wrote:

was i the last person who has gotten accepted to the shop? seems like everyone else was turned down
Actually, MistaLOD was the last one to get hired.

MistaLOD
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Actually, MistaLOD was the last one to get hired.

yep

ask [Did you lose your music file?] and wait
if <(answer) = [yes]> then
say [Visit the link below!]
end
I can be found in seg-leinad's Piano Shop as well as various other shops making music and coding projects!

Music Orders
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

minecraftsteve0115
Scratcher
100+ posts

please hire me, I MADE MY OWN PFP

I've moved to GoDotGames!

Hello! I'm @minecraftsteve0115! And I love Scratch! I've always been playing and making Games! I've learned many things and made many things! I love making SVG Art for games and i love collabs! (Although I'm not good at Them)

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

minecraftsteve0115 wrote:

please hire me, I MADE MY OWN PFP
No

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]