Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game [RSS Feed]
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Role: Musician, Storywriter
Activity Level: Very good, especially on weekends, 8/10
Coding Level: Ehh like a 5/10, mainly variable and list stuff, am interested in charting when the ability to make levels is finished
Art Level: 4/10, can do some stuff with photopea
Music Level: 7/10, know some music theory from school and use GarageBand and BeepBox.
Are You Following The Topic?
Do You Have Access To: Mural, Magma, Github, and Cliq?
…Can I say no?
Are You Familiar With Kanban, Scrum, and Agile? What the heck is that
Are You Ready To Be Denied? After the past two questions yeah lol
Have You Read The Strike System? Yeah
Any Background Playing/Making Rhythm Games? Aspiring osu!taiko mapper, played numerous in an arcade in Japan.
Examples of Your Work: Music: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/946987743/ POWERPLAY and 02 from this. No writing examples, but give me a prompt and I can show you an example based off of that. I also check Writing Advice and Tips when it becomes active.
Extra: N/A
blau i suggest hiring this guy lol

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, composer for fun! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, and a composer for Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I used to animate with Mine-imator, but I've stopped and focused more on composing.
I compose various styles, including:

- Video Game music
- Cinematic/Epic Orchestral Music
- Electronic Music
- Friday Night Funkin Music (haven't done it in a very long time)
- Unique rock style that is a mix of J-rock and regular rock and synths and cool stuff

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game

Builder_53_Studios wrote:

Same.

Last edited by -cloudcoding- (May 20, 2024 17:40:49)

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

snipping my lawn on orders of blau
i second this even if I'm not office staff, they're really good at what they do.

Last edited by depresso-boiyo (May 20, 2024 17:43:11)

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Okay. Snip your quotes.

。 ゚。⋆☾ Did I ask? ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ The ending that we get will be happy, I'm sure…! ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ If everyone were smart, no one would be. ☽ ⋆。 ゚。
——
Retired founder of Soundwave Productions click me, fufu~
Co-owner of The Glow Shop click me, fufu~
Co-owner of Ville de L'Art click me, fufu~
——
ı|ı|ı Script SWC July '24 ı|ı|ı
♕ Classical SSC May '24 ♕
⸙ Epistolary SWC March '24 ⸙
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Role: Musician, Storywriter
Activity Level: Very good, especially on weekends, 8/10
Coding Level: Ehh like a 5/10, mainly variable and list stuff, am interested in charting when the ability to make levels is finished
Art Level: 4/10, can do some stuff with photopea
Music Level: 7/10, know some music theory from school and use GarageBand and BeepBox.
Are You Following The Topic?
Do You Have Access To: Mural, Magma, Github, and Cliq?
…Can I say no?
Are You Familiar With Kanban, Scrum, and Agile? What the heck is that
Are You Ready To Be Denied? After the past two questions yeah lol
Have You Read The Strike System? Yeah
Any Background Playing/Making Rhythm Games? Aspiring osu!taiko mapper, played numerous in an arcade in Japan.
Examples of Your Work: Music: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/946987743/ POWERPLAY and 02 from this. No writing examples, but give me a prompt and I can show you an example based off of that. I also check Writing Advice and Tips when it becomes active.
Extra: N/A
ok im back

SO i got permission to hire people. can you access the sites such as mural, magma, cliq, github, etc? we do a lot of communication there, blau manages it all
and if we do hire you, are you ok with composing songs for the game's menu screens, pause screens, cutscenes, etc? your style is absolutely perfect for those scenes

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, composer for fun! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, and a composer for Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I used to animate with Mine-imator, but I've stopped and focused more on composing.
I compose various styles, including:

- Video Game music
- Cinematic/Epic Orchestral Music
- Electronic Music
- Friday Night Funkin Music (haven't done it in a very long time)
- Unique rock style that is a mix of J-rock and regular rock and synths and cool stuff

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
Cotton_Scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Update on the character customization art: I need someone to fill in for me on this, I can't make room to do it, though I'd be glad to do a smaller task if it's needed.

Hello! I am Cotton_Scratch but I go by Cotton, I use all pronouns but I prefer She/Her. I am as3xual and possibly lesbian, but I'm not sure. I LOVE warrior cats and Wings of Fire. Thank you for reading, have a good day!

Join my collab(s)!
Cat-Gen (Temporarily on hold-will be reopened within the next 6 months)
Stories From Space

Join my RP! (Please, I'm kinda desperate):
Orbital Residence

Collabs I'm apart of:
Kokoro Beats
Screviews
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cotton_Scratch wrote:

Update on the character customization art: I need someone to fill in for me on this, I can't make room to do it, though I'd be glad to do a smaller task if it's needed.
No worries; I'll find someone.

。 ゚。⋆☾ Did I ask? ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ The ending that we get will be happy, I'm sure…! ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ If everyone were smart, no one would be. ☽ ⋆。 ゚。
——
——
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

Cotton_Scratch wrote:

No worries; I'll find someone.
could I possibly do some character art? I need practice TwT

-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Could yall rate this? https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1023618816

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Sure. Small pixel or the actual customization screen art?

Last edited by BlauHourglass (May 20, 2024 18:39:06)

——
——
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

i need practice in both but I'll do small pixel for now. my humanoids need a bit more practice

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SO i got permission to hire people. can you access the sites such as mural, magma, cliq, github, etc? we do a lot of communication there, blau manages it all
and if we do hire you, are you ok with composing songs for the game's menu screens, pause screens, cutscenes, etc? your style is absolutely perfect for those scenes
Link them and I can test. Note for github I can't make an account (you can guess why) but I can read anything on it

Edit: Found the links, and checked TOS for restrictions.
Trello: No
Mural: Potentially, let me see how the account system works
Magma: I could not understand if I have to pay or not, can someone explain?
GitHub: Read-only

Last edited by co0lcr34t10ns (May 20, 2024 19:01:06)

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

i need practice in both but I'll do small pixel for now. my humanoids need a bit more practice
Hm… alright! Could you get some people done? Anime chibi styled, I think, should suffice. Just two bases for a guy and a girl. This'll be to see eye and mouth positioning, etc.

——
——
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Hm… alright! Could you get some people done? Anime chibi styled, I think, should suffice. Just two bases for a guy and a girl. This'll be to see eye and mouth positioning, etc.
._. oh god faces and hands. my actual enemy. I'll try lol

Last edited by depresso-boiyo (May 20, 2024 18:55:03)

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

#CharacterDesign

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

Lol. The hands don't have to be detailed- more mitten-styled anyways. And the faces- big eyes, no apparent nose, and uh- Hm… Big eyes.

——
——
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You might missed it but I posted my status on the different sites. I generally prefer Scratcher to Scratcher, as this is a community I am used to.

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

Lol. The hands don't have to be detailed- more mitten-styled anyways. And the faces- big eyes, no apparent nose, and uh- Hm… Big eyes.
alr. I'm making 2 bases on ibis paint and then I'll work on expressions and make an expression sheet.

-The_Destroyer-
Scratcher
100+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Builder_53_Studios\ wrote:

Snip
Snip
snip
You don't need to pay to sign up but for extra features I think u do need too

Last edited by -The_Destroyer- (May 20, 2024 19:19:19)

I'm working on this signature-

||-The Glow Shop-||

||Kokoro Beats||
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-The_Destroyer- wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Snip
-Snip-

snip
You don't need to pay to sign up but for extra features I think u do need too
Ah, then Magma may be a yes.
Edit: ah nope

Last edited by co0lcr34t10ns (May 20, 2024 19:22:59)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game [RSS Feed]