Discuss Scratch

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cool Music Records co. -RUN BY MUSIC ENTHUSIAST-


(banner by singingkitten24, uploaded by RecessFailsOfficial)
Cool Music Records co.
The shop for all the music you need in the genres listed below! These are based on our members' expertise.

Current Genres:

Chiptune (EXAMPLE)
16-bit
Rock (no actual guitars, sorry)
R'n'B
Pop
EDM (EXAMPLE)

I got sig buttons!

Classical Font:
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/Octostomp/backdrop1.png[/img]
70's Font:
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/Octostomp/ScreenShot20240328at.png[/img]
Modern Font:
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/Octostomp/backdrop2.png[/img]

Staff:

Cool: Owner (@co0lcr34t10ns) (he/him) (chiptune/rock) (active)
Asdfperson135: Co-owner (@asdfperson135/asdfperson135_music) (he/him) (edm/other)
Moneeman: Musician (@moneeman) (he/him) (16-bit/r'n'b/edm/pop)

Former Staff:

Riss: Media Manager (@IrisMerci) (they/them) (chiptune/other) (fired for inactivity)

Open Positions:

Musicians for other genres

Requirements for hire:

Universal
You must include the worker codeword, which is on my profile.
You must have a good record with other shops. We will not accept anyone who has been banned from a shop previously.
No shop experience required.

If Musician
You must have at least 1 finished music piece of any length, which you have to put in music.
You must list genres you are an expert in. If you have only 1, that's okay, stick to your guns.
Listing any of your music as Free is completely optional. There are no guarantees that people still won't use your music, but we'll let you know if we catch someone using it without permission.

Forms

Order Form
(All customers must put the order codeword from my profile and follow Community Guidelines)
Username:
Nickname (will be used, optional):
Pronouns (if in doubt, put they/them):
Music Style (from list of genres):
Details:
Preferred Musician (optional):
Codeword:
Other Info:
Staff Form
(Must follow Requirements For Hire)
Username:
Nickname (will be used, optional):
Pronouns (if in doubt, put they/them):
Job:
Example work:
Have you been banned from anything?:
Other shops you work at:
Genres of music:
Codeword:
Other info (may be added to profile on front page):
Free songs do not require a form. Just ask. You can also send in songs to our library without working at our shop.

Partners and Federations:





Free Songs:
These songs are provided by members of the shop or other composers that they have chosen as free to use!

Last edited by co0lcr34t10ns (May 31, 2024 10:16:24)


I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio




I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cool Music Records co. -RUN BY MUSIC ENTHUSIAST-

Username: ilovestories
Nickname (will be used, optional): Stories
Pronouns (if in doubt, put they/them): he/him
Music Style (from list of genres): Chiptune (not sure what that is, so yeah, do it )
Details: Anything. I’m just keeping you from eating a caterpillar.
Preferred Musician (optional):
Codeword: Taiko
Other Info: I’m saving a caterpillar’s life lol.



co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cool Music Records co. -RUN BY MUSIC ENTHUSIAST-

ilovestories wrote:

Username: ilovestories
Nickname (will be used, optional): Stories
Pronouns (if in doubt, put they/them): he/him
Music Style (from list of genres): Chiptune (not sure what that is, so yeah, do it )
Details: Anything. I’m just keeping you from eating a caterpillar.
Preferred Musician (optional):
Codeword: Taiko
Other Info: I’m saving a caterpillar’s life lol.
Taken! Also I won't eat a caterpillar, I just said something random

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio




I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cool Music Records co. -RUN BY MUSIC ENTHUSIAST-

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

ilovestories wrote:

Username: ilovestories
Nickname (will be used, optional): Stories
Pronouns (if in doubt, put they/them): he/him
Music Style (from list of genres): Chiptune (not sure what that is, so yeah, do it )
Details: Anything. I’m just keeping you from eating a caterpillar.
Preferred Musician (optional):
Codeword: Taiko
Other Info: I’m saving a caterpillar’s life lol.
Taken! Also I won't eat a caterpillar, I just said something random
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/945977268/ Done! Thank you for ordering!

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio




I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cool Music Records co. -RUN BY MUSIC ENTHUSIAST-

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/945977268/ Done! Thank you for ordering!
Thanks! Sorry I can't leave a review yet…my house has a rule that I can only look at projects on Saturdays. I need to spend more time in the editor.
By the way, what shop did you order your banner at?



IrisMerci
Scratcher
9 posts

Cool Music Records co. -RUN BY MUSIC ENTHUSIAST-

Hey there! As someone who doesn't create music that often and doesn't really have the tools to do so at the moment, I was wondering if I could work in your shop as a sort of media manager. I could update your free music library project into something really appealing that can display the music very well. In the future, I do hope to create digital music more like I used to with the right tools. If this is not something you are interested in at the moment, I do understand.

To save time, I will complete the form and have you get back to me on the previous. Thank you!

Username: @IrisMerci
Nickname (will be used, optional): Riss
Pronouns (if in doubt, put they/them): they/them, vi/vim, one/one's
Job: Media manager/Musician (in the future)
Example work: Here is something I've created with Chrome Music Lab's song maker and I hope to finalize it in the future
Have you been banned from anything?: No
Other shops you work at: None at the moment, thought I've previously been the owner of a few shops (on a previous account) but they have since closed due to inactivity
Genres of music: Video game esque music but may also dabble in other styles from time to time (not sure)
Codeword: YEAAAA
Other info (may be added to profile on front page): My profile is the best way to contact me regarding my application

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍┅┅┅┉┉┉┉╸➴ ➴╺┉┉┉┉┅┅┅╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
ABOUT ME
name: riss
pronouns: they/them/theirs, vi/vim/vims, one/one's || pronouns page
scratcher since 10-23-2017 - starting on a clean slate
╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍┅┅┅┉┉┉┉╸➴ ➴╺┉┉┉┉┅┅┅╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cool Music Records co. -RUN BY MUSIC ENTHUSIAST-

IrisMerci wrote:

Hey there! As someone who doesn't create music that often and doesn't really have the tools to do so at the moment, I was wondering if I could work in your shop as a sort of media manager. I could update your free music library project into something really appealing that can display the music very well. In the future, I do hope to create digital music more like I used to with the right tools. If this is not something you are interested in at the moment, I do understand.

To save time, I will complete the form and have you get back to me on the previous. Thank you!

Username: @IrisMerci
Nickname (will be used, optional): Riss
Pronouns (if in doubt, put they/them): they/them, vi/vim, one/one's
Job: Media manager/Musician (in the future)
Example work: Here is something I've created with Chrome Music Lab's song maker and I hope to finalize it in the future
Have you been banned from anything?: No
Other shops you work at: None at the moment, thought I've previously been the owner of a few shops (on a previous account) but they have since closed due to inactivity
Genres of music: Video game esque music but may also dabble in other styles from time to time (not sure)
Codeword: YEAAAA
Other info (may be added to profile on front page): My profile is the best way to contact me regarding my application
I can accept you as this media manager role, but you will need to make music in a more professional program to be a musician. Not criticizing the song in any manner, it's great.

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio




I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cool Music Records co. -RUN BY MUSIC ENTHUSIAST-

BUMP


(60 lololololololololol)

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio




I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cool Music Records co. -RUN BY MUSIC ENTHUSIAST-

i'll do activity checks now
strike 3, you're out
starting now

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio




I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cool Music Records co. -RUN BY MUSIC ENTHUSIAST-

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

i'll do activity checks now
strike 3, you're out
starting now
6 days no response @IrisMerci gets 1 activity miss

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio




I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

moneeman
Scratcher
100+ posts

Cool Music Records co. -RUN BY MUSIC ENTHUSIAST-

Username: Moneeman
Nickname (will be used, optional): none
Pronouns (if in doubt, put they/them): He/Him
Job: Musician
Example work: Here is my page where i post everything I make http://soundation.com/user/MMN
Have you been banned from anything?: Nope
Other shops you work at: None
Genres of music: 16-bit (16-bit is NOT chiptune) RnB. Pop, and EDM. (im most proficient in the first 2)
Codeword: YEAAAA
Other info (may be added to profile on front page): I use the DAW soundation and im learning to use the tracker Deflemask for more authentic genesis music. I am also learning FL studio. ive technically been doing tis for about 7 years. (albeit wasnt very good at it for a while) I got highschool junk but i intend on being active as possible. If you need to. i will gladly show you indepth my work inside the studio itself if you have any doubts.

I do music
I am currently Composing for a Rhythm game called Kokoro Beats. Check it out!
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cool Music Records co. -RUN BY MUSIC ENTHUSIAST-

moneeman wrote:

Username: Moneeman
Nickname (will be used, optional): none
Pronouns (if in doubt, put they/them): He/Him
Job: Musician
Example work: Here is my page where i post everything I make http://soundation.com/user/MMN
Have you been banned from anything?: Nope
Other shops you work at: None
Genres of music: 16-bit (16-bit is NOT chiptune) RnB. Pop, and EDM. (im most proficient in the first 2)
Codeword: YEAAAA
Other info (may be added to profile on front page): I use the DAW soundation and im learning to use the tracker Deflemask for more authentic genesis music. I am also learning FL studio. ive technically been doing tis for about 7 years. (albeit wasnt very good at it for a while) I got highschool junk but i intend on being active as possible. If you need to. i will gladly show you indepth my work inside the studio itself if you have any doubts.
No doubts! I love the music. Keep up the good work, and welcome to the team.
Would you like me to add any of your tracks to the music library?

Last edited by co0lcr34t10ns (Feb. 17, 2024 19:38:21)


I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio




I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

moneeman
Scratcher
100+ posts

Cool Music Records co. -RUN BY MUSIC ENTHUSIAST-

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

moneeman wrote:

Username: Moneeman
Nickname (will be used, optional): none
Pronouns (if in doubt, put they/them): He/Him
Job: Musician
Example work: Here is my page where i post everything I make http://soundation.com/user/MMN
Have you been banned from anything?: Nope
Other shops you work at: None
Genres of music: 16-bit (16-bit is NOT chiptune) RnB. Pop, and EDM. (im most proficient in the first 2)
Codeword: YEAAAA
Other info (may be added to profile on front page): I use the DAW soundation and im learning to use the tracker Deflemask for more authentic genesis music. I am also learning FL studio. ive technically been doing tis for about 7 years. (albeit wasnt very good at it for a while) I got highschool junk but i intend on being active as possible. If you need to. i will gladly show you indepth my work inside the studio itself if you have any doubts.
No doubts! I love the music. Keep up the good work, and welcome to the team.
Would you like me to add any of your tracks to the music library?

For sure you can add anything on my page thats downloadable! i dont mind which. sorry for late response. i thought i would get a notification but i didnt so ill make sure not to make that mistake again

I do music
I am currently Composing for a Rhythm game called Kokoro Beats. Check it out!
KatyNova
Scratcher
100+ posts

Cool Music Records co. -RUN BY MUSIC ENTHUSIAST-

Username: KatyNova
Nickname (will be used, optional):
Pronouns (if in doubt, put they/them): She/Her
Music Style (from list of genres)op
Details: sort pop synth song to use for my intro and maybe other stuff. If you can make it sound like don’t blame me by Taylor Swift and the intro to dark side by Alan walker that’s the sort of vibe.
Preferred Musician (optional): none
Codeword: Taiko
Other Info:

Hi I’m Katy a Scratcher and person on the internet.
Check out my Profile
VIBES Radio - Giving Good VIBES 24/7
This signature is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used to make important life decisions.
Please note that the humor in this signature is not intended for individuals without a sense of humor. If you don't have one, we apologize for any confusion, offense, or boredom caused.


co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cool Music Records co. -RUN BY MUSIC ENTHUSIAST-

KatyNova wrote:

Username: KatyNova
Nickname (will be used, optional):
Pronouns (if in doubt, put they/them): She/Her
Music Style (from list of genres)op
Details: sort pop synth song to use for my intro and maybe other stuff. If you can make it sound like don’t blame me by Taylor Swift and the intro to dark side by Alan walker that’s the sort of vibe.
Preferred Musician (optional): none
Codeword: Taiko
Other Info:
Hmm, this is a tricky one because it needs a DAW. Moneeman can use a DAW, but if not, I'll take it, but it'll lean chiptune due to the nature of the website I use.

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio




I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

KatyNova
Scratcher
100+ posts

Cool Music Records co. -RUN BY MUSIC ENTHUSIAST-

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

KatyNova wrote:

Username: KatyNova
Nickname (will be used, optional):
Pronouns (if in doubt, put they/them): She/Her
Music Style (from list of genres)op
Details: sort pop synth song to use for my intro and maybe other stuff. If you can make it sound like don’t blame me by Taylor Swift and the intro to dark side by Alan walker that’s the sort of vibe.
Preferred Musician (optional): none
Codeword: Taiko
Other Info:
Hmm, this is a tricky one because it needs a DAW. Moneeman can use a DAW, but if not, I'll take it, but it'll lean chiptune due to the nature of the website I use.
Ok thanks

Hi I’m Katy a Scratcher and person on the internet.
Check out my Profile
VIBES Radio - Giving Good VIBES 24/7
This signature is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used to make important life decisions.
Please note that the humor in this signature is not intended for individuals without a sense of humor. If you don't have one, we apologize for any confusion, offense, or boredom caused.


pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

Cool Music Records co. -RUN BY MUSIC ENTHUSIAST-

Username: pompom454
Nickname (will be used, optional): no :v
Pronouns (if in doubt, put they/them): they/them
Music Style (from list of genres): 16-bit
Details: Music that sounds like the Miniboss theme from Sonic 3, and Chasing a Dream from Rayman Origins
Preferred Musician (optional): none aaaaaaaaa
Codeword: I really like Taiko no Tatsujin (and I mean it).
Other Info: nothing more


co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cool Music Records co. -RUN BY MUSIC ENTHUSIAST-

pompom454 wrote:

Username: pompom454
Nickname (will be used, optional): no :v
Pronouns (if in doubt, put they/them): they/them
Music Style (from list of genres): 16-bit
Details: Music that sounds like the Miniboss theme from Sonic 3, and Chasing a Dream from Rayman Origins
Preferred Musician (optional): none aaaaaaaaa
Codeword: I really like Taiko no Tatsujin (and I mean it).
Other Info: nothing more
I got this. By Friday

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio




I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

Cool Music Records co. -RUN BY MUSIC ENTHUSIAST-

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

Username: pompom454
Nickname (will be used, optional): no :v
Pronouns (if in doubt, put they/them): they/them
Music Style (from list of genres): 16-bit
Details: Music that sounds like the Miniboss theme from Sonic 3, and Chasing a Dream from Rayman Origins
Preferred Musician (optional): none aaaaaaaaa
Codeword: I really like Taiko no Tatsujin (and I mean it).
Other Info: nothing more
I got this. By Friday
I forgot to mention I was gonna use it in a game.


co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cool Music Records co. -RUN BY MUSIC ENTHUSIAST-

pompom454 wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

Username: pompom454
Nickname (will be used, optional): no :v
Pronouns (if in doubt, put they/them): they/them
Music Style (from list of genres): 16-bit
Details: Music that sounds like the Miniboss theme from Sonic 3, and Chasing a Dream from Rayman Origins
Preferred Musician (optional): none aaaaaaaaa
Codeword: I really like Taiko no Tatsujin (and I mean it).
Other Info: nothing more
I got this. By Friday
I forgot to mention I was gonna use it in a game.
Hehe there's a S3 Come On sound plugin I found

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio




I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

Powered by DjangoBB