Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game [RSS Feed]
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

-The_Destroyer- wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Builder_53_Studios wrote:

Snip
-Snip-

Magma: I could not understand if I have to pay or not, can someone explain?
snip
You don't need to pay to sign up but for extra features I think u do need too
Ah, then Magma may be a yes.
Edit: ah nope
That's fine, I'll try to keep you updated on this forum topic.

Blau can we hire him?

Edit: how did I get king post two times in a row

Last edited by Builder_53_Studios (May 20, 2024 19:34:11)

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, composer for fun! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, and a composer for Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I used to animate with Mine-imator, but I've stopped and focused more on composing.
I compose various styles, including:

- Video Game music
- Cinematic/Epic Orchestral Music
- Electronic Music
- Friday Night Funkin Music (haven't done it in a very long time)
- Unique rock style that is a mix of J-rock and regular rock and synths and cool stuff

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game

how did I get king post two times in a row
We are speed running pages lol

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Oh I just realized I forgot to put if I am following the topic in my form. Whoops but it is a yes

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Blau can we hire him?
Yes. I already gave you the go-ahead on Cliq.

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

-snip-
Can you access Cliq? That is where… the main communications are supposed to take place.

。 ゚。⋆☾ Did I ask? ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ The ending that we get will be happy, I'm sure…! ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ If everyone were smart, no one would be. ☽ ⋆。 ゚。
——
Retired founder of Soundwave Productions click me, fufu~
Co-owner of The Glow Shop click me, fufu~
Co-owner of Ville de L'Art click me, fufu~
——
ı|ı|ı Script SWC July '24 ı|ı|ı
♕ Classical SSC May '24 ♕
⸙ Epistolary SWC March '24 ⸙
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

Blau can we hire him?
Yes. I already gave you the go-ahead on Cliq.

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

-snip-
Can you access Cliq? That is where… the main communications are supposed to take place.
Thanks, and prob not on cliq. Sorry for not being on anything, but I will share as much as I can do on scratch

BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

Thanks, and prob not on cliq. Sorry for not being on anything, but I will share as much as I can do on scratch
Hm… No worries. Potang, go ahead and hire him. I need to work on Cotton's dev cam.

Cool, or however you wish to called, do you want a dev cameo?

。 ゚。⋆☾ Did I ask? ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ The ending that we get will be happy, I'm sure…! ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ If everyone were smart, no one would be. ☽ ⋆。 ゚。
——
——
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

Hm… No worries. Potang, go ahead and hire him. I need to work on Cotton's dev cam.

Dev Cameo? Sign me up! My character is a Club DJ, wears black oversized hoodie, has a mask covering his face with my pfp on it, and has black, fuzzy gloves (NOT Mittens)

BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Dev Cameo? Sign me up! My character is a Club DJ, wears black oversized hoodie, has a mask covering his face with my pfp on it, and has black, fuzzy gloves (NOT Mittens)
Okay! That'll be his casual wear lol, since the students do follow a strict dress code.
… Unless you want him to not be a student?

——
——
Ahsoka10
Scratcher
97 posts

-cloudcoding- wrote:

I'm back from inactivity. Anything I missed? (Tell me everything, I couldn't access mural or cliq)
We won America's got talent /jk

Whatcha see is whatchu get! Just a guy who loves adventure!!!!

⁺₊⋆ ♬ About Me ~ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/776068637/ ♬ ⁺₊⋆

⁺₊⋆ ♬ For Cool Aesthetics ~ @Ashla10 ♬ ⁺₊⋆

Ahsoka10
Scratcher
97 posts

blau i suggest hiring this guy lol
for the little it's worth, I concur

Whatcha see is whatchu get! Just a guy who loves adventure!!!!

⁺₊⋆ ♬ About Me ~ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/776068637/ ♬ ⁺₊⋆

⁺₊⋆ ♬ For Cool Aesthetics ~ @Ashla10 ♬ ⁺₊⋆

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Okay! That'll be his casual wear lol, since the students do follow a strict dress code.
Yeah not a student, just a DJ. I imagine a scene where the characters are in a club, the get in a fight and settle it over a dance battle, and I just swap to hype music that I made lol

BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

Yeah not a student, just a DJ. I imagine a scene where the characters are in a club, the get in a fight and settle it over a dance battle, and I just swap to hype music that I made lol
Ahh, alright. That works. …I'll probably make the club a more kids-friendly place xD, like a regular party for the EDM class or something- But yeah! Okay. Thanks .

——
——
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

Ahh, alright. That works. …I'll probably make the club a more kids-friendly place xD, like a regular party for the EDM class or something- But yeah! Okay. Thanks .
I meant more like a festival type event but this works

yumetopia
Scratcher
100+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

ah, that sounds interesting :0 i'll put that down on the character lineup sheet ^^

and for everyone else who wants/needs a dev cameo, we need to compile a list of these and settle on what kind of dev cameos they'll be as well as the design (announcement regarding these probably coming out soon). for now, let either me or Blau know so we can keep track of this ;D

Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HIRED

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, composer for fun! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, and a composer for Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I used to animate with Mine-imator, but I've stopped and focused more on composing.
I compose various styles, including:

- Video Game music
- Cinematic/Epic Orchestral Music
- Electronic Music
- Friday Night Funkin Music (haven't done it in a very long time)
- Unique rock style that is a mix of J-rock and regular rock and synths and cool stuff

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
HundenBasse
Scratcher
100+ posts

Is there any large project i can take on as a programmer. Im in dire need of things to do + i dont know what Cliq is. I dont see the link anywhere and when i search it up a bunch of danish stuff pops up instead. WHAT IS CLIQ????

Summary:
1: One singular sprite for one singular purpose
2: REMOVE THE STRAY BLOCKS

Organization is one of the most important things in scratch because if your project is cluttered and impossible to read you can't get any help and it will make your project seem less manageable.

Two of the most important things when it comes to organization is 1: Compactness. You need to make your project compact since that will make it cleaner to read. The most common mistake when it comes to compactness is making multiple different sprites that all are about or have something to do with each other. You should always only use one singular sprite for one singular purpose. (Player_Hitbox) and (Player) should be in the same sprite!!! Just use clones and some simple code management to separate the two and your code is much better. 2: Removing stray blocks. What I mean by that is for example when you finish some code and there is a lot of random stuff which doesn't do anything around the code you should remove it since it makes your project less laggy and easier to navigate!
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HundenBasse wrote:

Is there any large project i can take on as a programmer. Im in dire need of things to do + i dont know what Cliq is. I dont see the link anywhere and when i search it up a bunch of danish stuff pops up instead. WHAT IS CLIQ????
Koho Cliq specifically. That's going to help your search.

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I am in the mural!

Cotton_Scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Since I am working on the project with Cotton's stuff (the character, not me) is there any specific info I need to include?

Hello! I am Cotton_Scratch but I go by Cotton, I use all pronouns but I prefer She/Her. I am as3xual and possibly lesbian, but I'm not sure. I LOVE warrior cats and Wings of Fire. Thank you for reading, have a good day!

Join my collab(s)!
Cat-Gen (Temporarily on hold-will be reopened within the next 6 months)
Stories From Space

Join my RP! (Please, I'm kinda desperate):
Orbital Residence

Collabs I'm apart of:
Kokoro Beats
Screviews
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BTW Multi-Person accounts are not allowed, so someone has to be our PR person.

CAN I DO IT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game [RSS Feed]