Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game [RSS Feed]
oofygirl
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game

gomongemu wrote:

Hey, I will be getting synthV very soon, do you think it would be ok to have a synthloid as a singer? And do you think we will get backlash?
Also, this is a synth loid btw
https://youtube.com/shorts/gmUuYEDQNXY?si=9jS84APb-0d4FJbm
That isn’t a human singing
VOCALOIDS? i love those things

ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛ, ꜱʜɪꜰᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴄʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!
Temporary manager of Stories From Space!
ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀꜱᴄᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜʟᴀɴᴅꜱ? https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34558504/
ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴡᴏʀʟᴅ? https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34046303/
ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ꜱᴏɴɢ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ?
ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ✦ ✦ ᴜʀʙᴀɴᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ​✦ ✦ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴏᴋᴏʀᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴛꜱ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜱᴇᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀꜱꜱᴜᴍᴇ.
I LOVE YEWWWWWWW

Support the suggestion HERE by adding this button to your signature
oofygirl
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game

(casually shows my awesome accomplishment)

ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀꜱᴄᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜʟᴀɴᴅꜱ? https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34558504/
ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
I LOVE YEWWWWWWW

-YourLocalPhantom-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Builder_53_Studios wrote:

-cloudcoding- wrote:

When typing “Soundtrap” into my browser I started typing “Soundwave” lol what have ya'll done to me.
J o i n u s .
T h r i v e
unexpected indie game refrence

Your eyes are open
So never close them
You’ll sail the ocean
Finding where you should be
And if you’re broken
You’ll make your own thing
You’ll make it so big
For all the world to see
Ahsoka10
Scratcher
97 posts

-cloudcoding- wrote:

When typing “Soundtrap” into my browser I started typing “Soundwave” lol what have ya'll done to me.
J o i n u s .
LMBO

Whatcha see is whatchu get! Just a guy who loves adventure!!!!

⁺₊⋆ ♬ About Me ~ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/776068637/ ♬ ⁺₊⋆

⁺₊⋆ ♬ For Cool Aesthetics ~ @Ashla10 ♬ ⁺₊⋆

BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rensmusicandart wrote:

Hello, I applied for a position as a singer a while back and was getting together some examples to demonstrate my singing. Recently, I have been very busy and I've realized that I would not have time to contribute enough to this project if I was hired. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Ah, no worries. You weren't hired, technically, but I appreciate your constant communication with us.

。 ゚。⋆☾ Did I ask? ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ The ending that we get will be happy, I'm sure…! ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ If everyone were smart, no one would be. ☽ ⋆。 ゚。
——
Retired founder of Soundwave Productions click me, fufu~
Co-owner of The Glow Shop click me, fufu~
Co-owner of Ville de L'Art click me, fufu~
——
ı|ı|ı Script SWC July '24 ı|ı|ı
♕ Classical SSC May '24 ♕
⸙ Epistolary SWC March '24 ⸙
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gomongemu wrote:

Hey, I will be getting synthV very soon, do you think it would be ok to have a synthloid as a singer? And do you think we will get backlash?
I'm sorry, but did I ever hire you? I don't recall. If you could link me to the post in which I hire you, I'll be able to update the lists.

。 ゚。⋆☾ Did I ask? ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ The ending that we get will be happy, I'm sure…! ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ If everyone were smart, no one would be. ☽ ⋆。 ゚。
——
——
oofygirl
Scratcher
100+ posts

-YourLocalPhantom- wrote:

-cloudcoding- wrote:

J o i n u s .
T h r i v e
unexpected indie game refrence
STARDEW VALLEY
Edit: huh wait nvm ;-;

Last edited by oofygirl (May 10, 2024 20:32:38)

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
I LOVE YEWWWWWWW

gomongemu
Scratcher
100+ posts

oofygirl wrote:

gomongemu wrote:

No, synthloids, synthloids are basically Vocaloids but way better and superior in every way

define You
forever
Awesome :)
end
-The_Destroyer-
Scratcher
100+ posts

gomongemu wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

gomongemu wrote:

No, synthloids, synthloids are basically Vocaloids but way better and superior in every way
Bias-

I'm working on this signature-

||-The Glow Shop-||

||Kokoro Beats||
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

All, I'm on a time crunch and can't make a fancy announcement while spending an eternity to make sure that the formatting is correct, so:

Announcement:
Go here and fill out your information.

——
——
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

All, I'm on a time crunch and can't make a fancy announcement while spending an eternity to make sure that the formatting is correct, so:

Announcement:
Done

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
Ahsoka10
Scratcher
97 posts

oofygirl wrote:

gomongemu wrote:

HATSUNE MIKU, IS THAT YOU?!?! /ref

Ahsoka10
Scratcher
97 posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

Announcement:
Okie I did :33

-YourLocalPhantom-
Scratcher
500+ posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

Announcement:
What information?

Your eyes are open
So never close them
You’ll sail the ocean
And if you’re broken
You’ll make it so big
For all the world to see
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gomongemu wrote:

Ayyyy join the club! I also have synthesizer v, it should be fine.

BlauHourglass wrote:

Announcement:
Alr, where?

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, composer for fun! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, and a composer for Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I used to animate with Mine-imator, but I've stopped and focused more on composing.
I compose various styles, including:

- Video Game music
- Cinematic/Epic Orchestral Music
- Electronic Music
- Friday Night Funkin Music (haven't done it in a very long time)
- Unique rock style that is a mix of J-rock and regular rock and synths and cool stuff

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
yumetopia
Scratcher
100+ posts

oofygirl wrote:

oh wow okay lemme just go dig up those pjsk screenshots i have xDD

What information?

Alr, where?
it's hidden so you need to quote it to see.
and potang- you're good lol

Last edited by yumetopia (May 12, 2024 17:39:19)

Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

yumetopia wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

oh wow okay lemme just go dig up those pjsk screenshots i have xDD

What information?

Alr, where?
it's hidden so you need to quote it to see.
and potang- you're good lol
Oh ok

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, composer for fun! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, and a composer for Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I used to animate with Mine-imator, but I've stopped and focused more on composing.
I compose various styles, including:

- Video Game music
- Cinematic/Epic Orchestral Music
- Electronic Music
- Friday Night Funkin Music (haven't done it in a very long time)
- Unique rock style that is a mix of J-rock and regular rock and synths and cool stuff

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
-YourLocalPhantom-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Ok so I filled out what I know how to fill out, but:
- What am I supposed to put in the EDT column?
- What does that thing I got prewritten in the “timezone not specified” column mean?

Your eyes are open
So never close them
You’ll sail the ocean
And if you’re broken
You’ll make it so big
For all the world to see
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ok so I filled out what I know how to fill out, but:
- What am I supposed to put in the EDT column?
- What does that thing I got prewritten in the “timezone not specified” column mean?
- Basically convert your time schedule to EDT.
- It's the schedule you gave me.

——
——
Ahsoka10
Scratcher
97 posts

guys, off subject, but how do you post a gif? Or even can you?

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game [RSS Feed]