Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game [RSS Feed]
-YourLocalPhantom-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game

Cotton_Scratch wrote:

-YourLocalPhantom- wrote:

Mural still doesn’t work for me for some reason. It’s stuck on the loading screen for like, forever and never loads.
That happened to me when I used the website, so that may be the reason why, I have to use the app in order for it to work. If you are using the app, then I'm not too sure why it isn't working.
I’m using the website because I have literally no device I could install it on because every device I own has parental controls

Your eyes are open
So never close them
You’ll sail the ocean
Finding where you should be
And if you’re broken
You’ll make your own thing
You’ll make it so big
For all the world to see
-YourLocalPhantom-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game

BlauHourglass wrote:

Mural still doesn’t work for me for some reason. It’s stuck on the loading screen for like, forever and never loads.
Your computer might not be able to handle it; that's fine.
Probably not a device problem, I could explain why but too lazy right now

Your eyes are open
So never close them
You’ll sail the ocean
And if you’re broken
You’ll make it so big
For all the world to see
Ahsoka10
Scratcher
97 posts

oofygirl wrote:

Hey guys! Guess what! I'm siccckkkkk!
So still no singing for you, and also no more anything elseeee for a while! TvT
RIP o7

Whatcha see is whatchu get! Just a guy who loves adventure!!!!

⁺₊⋆ ♬ About Me ~ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/776068637/ ♬ ⁺₊⋆

⁺₊⋆ ♬ For Cool Aesthetics ~ @Ashla10 ♬ ⁺₊⋆

prishaJuni
Scratcher
100+ posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

You guys are so young…
I'm younger…

I’m a really underrated coder/artist! I fix up people’s old games and would LOVE to hear about any underrated games.

OPEN DMC WITH MANY WAYS TO WIN! PLEASE JOIN! 10+ CHARACTERS TO DRAW!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/958213540

Cotton_Scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

prishaJuni wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

You guys are so young…
I'm younger…
Oh god- what grade are you in? (if you're comfortable obv)

Hello! I am Cotton_Scratch but I go by Cotton, I use all pronouns but I prefer She/Her. I am as3xual and possibly lesbian, but I'm not sure. I LOVE warrior cats and Wings of Fire. Thank you for reading, have a good day!

Join my collab(s)!
Cat-Gen (Temporarily on hold-will be reopened within the next 6 months)
Stories From Space

Join my RP! (Please, I'm kinda desperate):
Orbital Residence

Collabs I'm apart of:
Kokoro Beats
Screviews
prishaJuni
Scratcher
100+ posts

Cotton_Scratch wrote:

prishaJuni wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

You guys are so young…
I'm younger…
Oh god- what grade are you in? (if you're comfortable obv)
5th

I’m a really underrated coder/artist! I fix up people’s old games and would LOVE to hear about any underrated games.

OPEN DMC WITH MANY WAYS TO WIN! PLEASE JOIN! 10+ CHARACTERS TO DRAW!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/958213540

aloevera05
Scratcher
53 posts

Hi! I'm sorry if this is bothering, but I'm working on my drawing for my application, and I'm wondering what type of drawing style do you want it? (Anime, cartoon, manga.)

Last edited by aloevera05 (April 25, 2024 22:39:39)

Hi! I'm aloevera05, but you can call me aloe! Somethings about me are- AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! The evil kumquats have abducted me! Take this kumquat siggy, to protect you from the evil kumquats:
|u|::#ff0000
! Put it in your signature so the evil kumquates don't take you captive! Do It quickly! Run away! Make sure all of my fellow scratchers remember meeee…
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

aloevera05 wrote:

Hi! I'm sorry if this is bothering, but I'm working on my drawing for my application, and I'm wondering what type of drawing style do you want it? (Anime, cartoon, manga.)
Hello! No worries; anime works.

。 ゚。⋆☾ Did I ask? ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ The ending that we get will be happy, I'm sure…! ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ If everyone were smart, no one would be. ☽ ⋆。 ゚。
——
Retired founder of Soundwave Productions click me, fufu~
Co-owner of The Glow Shop click me, fufu~
Co-owner of Ville de L'Art click me, fufu~
——
ı|ı|ı Script SWC July '24 ı|ı|ı
♕ Classical SSC May '24 ♕
⸙ Epistolary SWC March '24 ⸙
rensmusicandart
Scratcher
68 posts

Application Form:

Form:
Role: Singer, maybe musician
Activity Level: About 1-2 hours; school has me busy but I make time
Coding Level: (Scratch) about 7 (Actual coding) 2
Art Level: 8 1/2
Music Level: 9-10
Are You Following The Topic? Yes
Do You Have Access To: Mural, Magma, Github, and Cliq? I just registered for the 1st three, but the 4th looks like it requires a subscription and I can't do that
Are You Familiar With Kanban, Scrum, and Agile? kanban - japanese team collaboration type; I'm not familiar with the other two, but I know they're related to software development
Are You Ready To Be Denied? yes
Have You Read The Strike System? yes; I will do my best to attend events, but if I am unable, I will communicate ASAP
Any Background Playing/Making Rhythm Games? playing, yes; I've played a lot of beatsaber and friday night funkin
Examples of Your Work: currently do not have any examples as I do not usually use scratch for singing/music production, but I can make some examples if needed
Extra: If the situation arises I am willing and able to help with design, art, storywriting, and voice acting, but I would like to join as a singer and maybe musician, if that is possible.
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rensmusicandart wrote:

Application Form:

Form:
Role: Singer, maybe musician
Activity Level: About 1-2 hours; school has me busy but I make time
Coding Level: (Scratch) about 7 (Actual coding) 2
Art Level: 8 1/2
Music Level: 9-10
Are You Following The Topic? Yes
Do You Have Access To: Mural, Magma, Github, and Cliq? I just registered for the 1st three, but the 4th looks like it requires a subscription and I can't do that
Are You Familiar With Kanban, Scrum, and Agile? kanban - japanese team collaboration type; I'm not familiar with the other two, but I know they're related to software development
Are You Ready To Be Denied? yes
Have You Read The Strike System? yes; I will do my best to attend events, but if I am unable, I will communicate ASAP
Any Background Playing/Making Rhythm Games? playing, yes; I've played a lot of beatsaber and friday night funkin
Examples of Your Work: currently do not have any examples as I do not usually use scratch for singing/music production, but I can make some examples if needed
Extra: If the situation arises I am willing and able to help with design, art, storywriting, and voice acting, but I would like to join as a singer and maybe musician, if that is possible.
Hello! Thanks for applying; I'd like to see work examples before moving on.

。 ゚。⋆☾ Did I ask? ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ The ending that we get will be happy, I'm sure…! ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ If everyone were smart, no one would be. ☽ ⋆。 ゚。
——
——
rensmusicandart
Scratcher
68 posts

Sounds good, I'll work on it
jaskeI
Scratcher
100+ posts

Last day of being in the hospital today! Should be all better by tomorrow

Hello, I am Jaskel!

I am a Scratch coder with 5+ years experience, and enjoy helping people on the ¨Help with Scripts¨ Forum.
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rensmusicandart wrote:

Sounds good, I'll work on it
Thanks!

jaskeI wrote:

Last day of being in the hospital today! Should be all better by tomorrow
Awesome! I hope things are all right with you, JaskeI.

——
——
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Announcements:
Activity Checks / Member Activities
Admin Announcements
Miscellaneous Announcements
Voting Announcements
————————————————————

Schedule Transparency - Due May 1, Wednesday, 11:59 PM UTC:
I need everyone to tell me their days that they are able to spend at least 20 minutes on Soundwave Productions.
  • This is so that I can institute daily/bidaily/weekly stand ups for transparency and better communication.
  • Failure to communicate to me your schedule by Wednesday will end with a single strike dealt to you.
  • The “day” time period of which I am talking about is 7 AM to 9 PM your time. Not UTC.
  • Respond to me on my profile.
If you are somehow unable to spend even 20 minutes straight, let me know also. I'll think of something for you. If you have questions about what daily stand ups are, watch this video: Youtube Link to Scrum Daily Stand Ups Explained.
————————————————————

Academy Name Voting - Closes On April 28, Sunday, 11:59 PM UTC:
The suggested academy names are:
  1. The International Academy of Music (IAoM)
  2. The Symphonics
  3. Harmonic Academy
  4. Musical Arts Academy (MAA)
  5. Harmony Hall
  6. Forte Fine Arts Academy (FFAA)
  7. Kokoro Fine Arts Academy
If you have any suggestions outside of the ones listed, feel free to speak up about them.

——
——
aloevera05
Scratcher
53 posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

aloevera05 wrote:

Thank you! I''m so excited!

Hi! I'm aloevera05, but you can call me aloe! Somethings about me are- AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! The evil kumquats have abducted me! Take this kumquat siggy, to protect you from the evil kumquats:
|u|::#ff0000
! Put it in your signature so the evil kumquates don't take you captive! Do It quickly! Run away! Make sure all of my fellow scratchers remember meeee…
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

aloevera05 wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

aloevera05 wrote:

Of course. I am as well .

——
——
-GaIaxy_cat-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

aloevera05 wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

aloevera05 wrote:

Of course. I am as well .
Yo Blau, I think I'mma have to quit kokoro temporarily, I'm just in a really bad spot mentally. I just can't do it with all of these deadlines and everything. I'll pick Kokoro back up in the summer tho

Your classic Hazbin Hotel fan!
~Starrii~
V Fav character V
Lucifer!
Huskerdust, Chaggie, and Ludam forever!
I like coding, art and music, My favorite classes are Writing and Drawing
Here is the glow shop! Order please!
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

Yo Blau, I think I'mma have to quit kokoro temporarily, I'm just in a really bad spot mentally. I just can't do it with all of these deadlines and everything. I'll pick Kokoro back up in the summer tho
Oh, my. I'm sorry to hear that. Alright; please get better.

——
——
-YourLocalPhantom-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Is there any coding I can do? I’m really bored right now, if there’s nothing that needs to be done I’m gonna go start working on a personal project.

Your eyes are open
So never close them
You’ll sail the ocean
And if you’re broken
You’ll make it so big
For all the world to see
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is there any coding I can do? I’m really bored right now, if there’s nothing that needs to be done I’m gonna go start working on a personal project.
You said that you were working on the terrain tiling engine. Is that completed?

——
——
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game [RSS Feed]