Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game [RSS Feed]
yumetopia
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game

BlauHourglass wrote:

Ahsoka10 wrote:

“tsk tsk, you kids these days, with your ”ticky tackys“ and ”viney booms“, why back in MAH day, we have good old fashioned Nyan Cat and Kidz Bop CDs to keep us entertained” *chuckles in ancient*
Nah- back in my day, we raved to Bach and Chopin while writing Greek and French in calligraphy. We sent communication by letter!

Also in all seriousness, haha, I am really old compared to you guys… Excluding Sonkie.
blau xD you're months older than me-
edit: WE STILL SEND LETTERS my signature is proof ;D

-The_Destroyer- wrote:

Builder_53_Studios wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

I'm the only one who can call the shots here: I'm 24.
guys she is lying she is 403 dont listen to her lies
PRIMORDIAL BLAU!!!!
THE AGE-GUESSING GAME IS BACK LOL xD
you know if you know-

Last edited by yumetopia (April 23, 2024 23:38:55)

oofygirl
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game

Ahsoka10 wrote:

kinda off subject (not really), but in relation to the “maturity” thingy, what do you all think you are on a Alignment chart (like Good, Neutral, Evil/ Lawful, Neutral, Chaotic)…. cuz I am DEFINITELY Chaotic Good >XDD
chaotic neutral

ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛ, ꜱʜɪꜰᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴄʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!
Temporary manager of Stories From Space!
ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀꜱᴄᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜʟᴀɴᴅꜱ? https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34558504/
ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴡᴏʀʟᴅ? https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34046303/
ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ꜱᴏɴɢ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ?
ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ✦ ✦ ᴜʀʙᴀɴᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ​✦ ✦ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴏᴋᴏʀᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴛꜱ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜱᴇᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀꜱꜱᴜᴍᴇ.
I LOVE YEWWWWWWW

Support the suggestion HERE by adding this button to your signature
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

yumetopia wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

Nah- back in my day, we raved to Bach and Chopin while writing Greek and French in calligraphy. We sent communication by letter!
Also in all seriousness, haha, I am really old compared to you guys… Excluding Sonkie.
blau xD you're months older than me-
edit: WE STILL SEND LETTERS my signature is proof ;D
Ah- don't call me out again xDD.
True- are you only gonna change that in July, by the way?

yumetopia wrote:

-The_Destroyer- wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

I'm the only one who can call the shots here: I'm 24.
guys she is lying she is 403 dont listen to her lies
PRIMORDIAL BLAU!!!!
THE AGE-GUESSING GAME IS BACK LOL xD
you know if you know-
xDD Yes, you know if you know.

。 ゚。⋆☾ Did I ask? ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ The ending that we get will be happy, I'm sure…! ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ If everyone were smart, no one would be. ☽ ⋆。 ゚。
——
Retired founder of Soundwave Productions click me, fufu~
Co-owner of The Glow Shop click me, fufu~
Co-owner of Ville de L'Art click me, fufu~
——
ı|ı|ı Script SWC July '24 ı|ı|ı
♕ Classical SSC May '24 ♕
⸙ Epistolary SWC March '24 ⸙
moneeman
Scratcher
100+ posts

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT.

I WILL BE MOSTLY INACTIVE DURING THE MONTH OF MAY. SPRING FOOTBALL PRACTICE STARTS MAY 1ST AND MY GAME IS MAY 24TH SO I WILL BE INACTIVE IN THAT TIME FRAME. WISH ME LUCK. I JUST GOT MY HELMET AND PADS TODAY. I WILL SPORATICALLY POST ON SOUNDATION MAYBE AND CHECK THE FORUMS SOMETIMES. OTHERWISE NO INTERACTION. THANK YOU

Last edited by moneeman (April 24, 2024 01:12:18)

I do music
I am currently Composing for a Rhythm game called Kokoro Beats. Check it out!
Ahsoka10
Scratcher
97 posts

moneeman wrote:

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT.

I WILL BE MOSTLY INACTIVE DURING THE MONTH OF MAY. SPRING FOOTBALL PRACTICE STARTS MAY 1ST AND MY GAME IS MAY 24TH SO I WILL BE INACTIVE IN THAT TIME FRAME. WISH ME LUCK. I JUST GOT MY HELMET AND PADS TODAY. I WILL SPORATICALLY POST ON SOUNDATION MAYBE AND CHECK THE FORUMS SOMETIMES. OTHERWISE NO INTERACTION. THANK YOU
GOOD LUCK SOILDER o7

Whatcha see is whatchu get! Just a guy who loves adventure!!!!

⁺₊⋆ ♬ About Me ~ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/776068637/ ♬ ⁺₊⋆

⁺₊⋆ ♬ For Cool Aesthetics ~ @Ashla10 ♬ ⁺₊⋆

Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

oofygirl wrote:

EXACTLY my dude. Being immature is much more fun than being mature. although i know to shut up and act mature and serious when needed
I act really mature irl because there are 13-year-olds who act like literal toddlers so i have to shut them up.
but then we get into a roast war and i always scorch them
i like you already

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, composer for fun! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, and a composer for Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I used to animate with Mine-imator, but I've stopped and focused more on composing.
I compose various styles, including:

- Video Game music
- Cinematic/Epic Orchestral Music
- Electronic Music
- Friday Night Funkin Music (haven't done it in a very long time)
- Unique rock style that is a mix of J-rock and regular rock and synths and cool stuff

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
jaskeI
Scratcher
100+ posts

Have to go to the Hospital later today, don't know when I'll be back.

Hello, I am Jaskel!

I am a Scratch coder with 5+ years experience, and enjoy helping people on the ¨Help with Scripts¨ Forum.
oofygirl
Scratcher
100+ posts

oofygirl wrote:

EXACTLY my dude. Being immature is much more fun than being mature. although i know to shut up and act mature and serious when needed
I act really mature irl because there are 13-year-olds who act like literal toddlers so i have to shut them up.
i like you already
yesterday i got into a roast war in math and i got the sub laughing and that, that's when you know it's good.

ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛ, ꜱʜɪꜰᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴄʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!
Temporary manager of Stories From Space!
ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀꜱᴄᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜʟᴀɴᴅꜱ? https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34558504/
ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴡᴏʀʟᴅ? https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34046303/
ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ꜱᴏɴɢ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ?
ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ✦ ✦ ᴜʀʙᴀɴᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ​✦ ✦ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴏᴋᴏʀᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴛꜱ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜱᴇᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀꜱꜱᴜᴍᴇ.
I LOVE YEWWWWWWW

Support the suggestion HERE by adding this button to your signature
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

Though, in actuality, would you guys believe me if I said I was somewhere between 20-40?
No

Ahsoka10 wrote:

kinda off subject (not really), but in relation to the “maturity” thingy, what do you all think you are on a Alignment chart (like Good, Neutral, Evil/ Lawful, Neutral, Chaotic)…. cuz I am DEFINITELY Chaotic Good >XDD
Chaotic Neutral

jaskeI wrote:

oh god I hope your ok

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

moneeman wrote:

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT.

Alright, thanks, man. Break a leg or two.

jaskeI wrote:

Alright; take care of yourself. If you don't come back in a few days, I'll give you sick leave. Be okay.

。 ゚。⋆☾ Did I ask? ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ The ending that we get will be happy, I'm sure…! ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ If everyone were smart, no one would be. ☽ ⋆。 ゚。
——
Retired founder of Soundwave Productions click me, fufu~
Co-owner of The Glow Shop click me, fufu~
Co-owner of Ville de L'Art click me, fufu~
——
ı|ı|ı Script SWC July '24 ı|ı|ı
♕ Classical SSC May '24 ♕
⸙ Epistolary SWC March '24 ⸙
Ahsoka10
Scratcher
97 posts

oofygirl wrote:

i like you already
dang we gotta beat hardheads up to get your approval? …. nah actually you have good standards

Ahsoka10
Scratcher
97 posts

jaskeI wrote:

Good luck with that my dude! (I was just at a hospital they are the worst… I feel ya)

Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

oh my gosh guys blau yume and i keep goofing off

yume has a boyfriend (i think) in kokoro beats lore, i have somehow managed to get a girlfriend too, and blau…

blau be pullin 2 boys at once

Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, composer for fun! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, and a composer for Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I used to animate with Mine-imator, but I've stopped and focused more on composing.

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music
- Unique rock style that is a mix of J-rock and regular rock and synths and cool stuff

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
Ahsoka10
Scratcher
97 posts

yume has a boyfriend (i think) in kokoro beats lore, i have somehow managed to get a girlfriend too, and blau…

that's like10 more boyfriends then I have LMBOOOOO *old lady voice* y'all got dat rizz

Cosmic_Lunala23
Scratcher
1 post

bruh I'm just here but I'ma be a voice actor… IM VERY TALENTED OK!? >

idk what was that TnT
-YourLocalPhantom-
Scratcher
500+ posts

What are y’all planning for this game I’m honestly confused Mural and other websites y’all use refuse to load for me

Your eyes are open
So never close them
You’ll sail the ocean
Finding where you should be
And if you’re broken
You’ll make your own thing
You’ll make it so big
For all the world to see
-GaIaxy_cat-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

can’t rember wrote:

idk what was that TnT
Use the form please!

Your classic Hazbin Hotel fan!
~Starrii~
V Fav character V
Lucifer!
Huskerdust, Chaggie, and Ludam forever!
I like coding, art and music, My favorite classes are Writing and Drawing
Here is the glow shop! Order please!
-The_Destroyer-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Cosmic_Lunala23 wrote:

idk what was that TnT
May you please fill out the form..

I'm working on this signature-

||-The Glow Shop-||

||Kokoro Beats||
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-YourLocalPhantom- wrote:

What are y’all planning for this game I’m honestly confused Mural and other websites y’all use refuse to load for me
i have no idea when the actual storyline is gonna be done, but right now i think we were doing dev cameos. we were thinking about adding me, yume, and blau in as additional characters in the project sekai band i think

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music

Need music? Hit me up!

-The_Destroyer-
Scratcher
100+ posts

-YourLocalPhantom- wrote:

i have no idea when the actual storyline is gonna be done, but right now i think we were doing dev cameos. we were thinking about adding me, yume, and blau in as additional characters in the project sekai band i think
Makes sense yeah, (btw do you think were gonna have scheduled sessions for the storyline/plot?)

Last edited by -The_Destroyer- (April 24, 2024 19:14:23)

I'm working on this signature-

||-The Glow Shop-||

||Kokoro Beats||
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game [RSS Feed]