Discuss Scratch

n-clue
Scratcher
98 posts

➡ The Bug Squishers 2.0 ⬅ ⚙ Code, art, music, and more! ⚙

just-a-hriday wrote:

oh god I really need to update the unfinished order list

also will someone please take blau's order already? this is not the way we should be treating former employees.
im fairly confident in making game art, not so much banners

stop quoting me, i didnt say any of this!
-sun tzu, the art of scratch

Employee at The Bug Squishers, order code, art, banners, profile pictures, and more!
flamekeeper700
Scratcher
100+ posts

just-a-hriday wrote:

also will someone please take blau's order already? this is not the way we should be treating former employees.
it's not a way of “treating former employees” it's a way of saying, “I'm busy or I can't” if nobody can do it in a reasonable amount of time we should either inform them of this or forward it to a different shop
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

flamekeeper700 wrote:

just-a-hriday wrote:

it's not a way of “treating former employees” it's a way of saying, “I'm busy or I can't” if nobody can do it in a reasonable amount of time we should either inform them of this or forward it to a different shop
I mean I guess I can take it again, I got most of my orders off my back. Can someone provide a link to the original order?

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

…If it's too much of a hassle (and since Ash already did it in the other shop and I don't know how he feels about doing it again lol) I can rescind my order.

。 ゚。⋆☾ Did I ask? ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ The ending that we get will be happy, I'm sure…! ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ If everyone were smart, no one would be. ☽ ⋆。 ゚。
——
Retired founder of Soundwave Productions click me, fufu~
Co-owner of The Glow Shop click me, fufu~
Co-owner of Ville de L'Art click me, fufu~
——
ı|ı|ı Script SWC July '24 ı|ı|ı
♕ Classical SSC May '24 ♕
⸙ Epistolary SWC March '24 ⸙
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

…If it's too much of a hassle (and since Ash already did it in the other shop and I don't know how he feels about doing it again lol) I can rescind my order.
no no I'll do it. I need something to do rn my bf is graduating and I'm not and I miss him and if I'm not doing something I am going to have a mental breakdown.

BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

no no I'll do it. I need something to do rn my bf is graduating and I'm not and I miss him and if I'm not doing something I am going to have a mental breakdown.
Oh- okay. Are you okay? You can vent on my profile or old project, if you want…

。 ゚。⋆☾ Did I ask? ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ The ending that we get will be happy, I'm sure…! ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ If everyone were smart, no one would be. ☽ ⋆。 ゚。
——
Retired founder of Soundwave Productions click me, fufu~
Co-owner of The Glow Shop click me, fufu~
Co-owner of Ville de L'Art click me, fufu~
——
ı|ı|ı Script SWC July '24 ı|ı|ı
♕ Classical SSC May '24 ♕
⸙ Epistolary SWC March '24 ⸙
just-a-hriday
Scratcher
100+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

(#576)
I meant to forward this art order yesterday TwT https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/7968957/

im really busy rn and one of my best art worlers put in a form for vacation. Anyone here able to take it? If not I can forward to cloud inc as well
Did cloud inc finish this?
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Oh- okay. Are you okay? You can vent on my profile or old project, if you want…
no no im fine he's gonna graduate regardless I just need something to do

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

just-a-hriday wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

(#576)
I meant to forward this art order yesterday TwT https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/7968957/

im really busy rn and one of my best art worlers put in a form for vacation. Anyone here able to take it? If not I can forward to cloud inc as well
Did cloud inc finish this?
idk I'll check.

edit: yes its been completed by happyha

Last edited by depresso-boiyo (May 16, 2024 15:11:39)

jarscratch1111
Scratcher
100+ posts

——–
ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jarscratch1111 wrote:

——–
Why did you just post that? What does that mean?

jarscratch1111
Scratcher
100+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

jarscratch1111 wrote:

——–
Why did you just post that? What does that mean?
its literally a letter crossed out like a but the letter being crossed out was -
ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jarscratch1111 wrote:

its literally a letter crossed out like a but the letter being crossed out was -
I know that, but why did you post it on here?

QwertyMissed287
Scratcher
31 posts

Order Type: Which service do you want? Scripting and bug fixing
Order Details: Full details about what you are ordering. Include a project link for bug fixing orders.So in my game Money clicker i'm trying to add a potion for 10 million dollars that multiplies all profits by 2 and last sixty second but cant figure out how. rn I have the Sprite hidden forever(its the last sprite rn)
Time Zone: Eastern Standard time
Other: if you find any other bugs then tell me
here is the project https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1018259590/
you could just remix it and tell me when its done on discussion or my profile

“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” MLK Quote to listen to
when green flag clicked
if <Conflict> then
move (1) steps

else
move (1) steps
end
when I receive [conflict v]
forever
move (1) steps
end
LunarGlider14
Scratcher
10 posts

QwertyMissed287
Scratcher
31 posts

QwertyMissed287 wrote:

Order Type: Which service do you want? Scripting and bug fixing
Order Details: Full details about what you are ordering. Include a project link for bug fixing orders.So in my game Money clicker i'm trying to add a potion for 10 million dollars that multiplies all profits by 2 and last sixty second but cant figure out how. rn I have the Sprite hidden forever(its the last sprite rn)
Time Zone: Eastern Standard time
Other: if you find any other bugs then tell me
here is the project https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1018259590/
you could just remix it and tell me when its done on discussion or my profile
You could Cancel the order I figured out how to do it.

“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” MLK Quote to listen to
when green flag clicked
if <Conflict> then
move (1) steps

else
move (1) steps
end
when I receive [conflict v]
forever
move (1) steps
end
flamekeeper700
Scratcher
100+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

Aw man that sucks, ik it won't mean much to hear this from some random kid on the internet, but it'll be alright dude, I don't know much abt the situation obviously, but I bet you you'll still be able to see each other a lot and it's gonna end up being alright. ik someones already offered but I'll also be here if you need someone to talk to.

-also sorry I haven't been online much, notifications weren't working for a while

Last edited by flamekeeper700 (May 19, 2024 17:20:04)

LunarGlider14
Scratcher
10 posts

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I've been reflecting over my 2020-2021 self in the forums. I'm going to be harsh: If I made my shop back then, I would refuse service to myself. I was, and not exaggerating, a pain to deal with. I do have some leeway with myself. That was 3-4 years ago, and I have matured a lot, and it was my first experience with the forums. But if someone would to look at my posts, especially oldest to newest, my (Beep)ery would be on full display. I don't actually swear, it's for comedic effect And I don't want that to be a first impression of me. Maybe I can ask ST to clear out all of my posts on the topic (it was one of the emerald shops)

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

flamekeeper700
Scratcher
100+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

I've been reflecting over my 2020-2021 self in the forums. I'm going to be harsh: If I made my shop back then, I would refuse service to myself. I was, and not exaggerating, a pain to deal with. I do have some leeway with myself. That was 3-4 years ago, and I have matured a lot, and it was my first experience with the forums. But if someone would to look at my posts, especially oldest to newest, my (Beep)ery would be on full display. I don't actually swear, it's for comedic effect And I don't want that to be a first impression of me. Maybe I can ask ST to clear out all of my posts on the topic (it was one of the emerald shops)
I doubt anyone is digging for your posts from 3 years ago or more dude, and yeah you should get a lot of leeway for stuff you did 3-4 years ago because, lets be honest here considering the ages of people on scratch, that was a sizeable portion of your life ago

Last edited by flamekeeper700 (May 19, 2024 21:37:33)