depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➡ The Bug Squishers 2.0 ⬅ ⚙ Code, art, music, and more! ⚙

Review from TGS
Username of Emplyee: co0lcr34t10ns

Order link/image: https://u.cubeupload.com/Octostomp/Glowing.png

Rating: 4/5

About Order: The layout of the art and delivery was efficient and quick. My only complaint was that I asked for a banner sized art piece instead of a signuature button, but everything else was exactly what I asked for. I do recommend asking the customer if they wish to switch from a a banner to a signuature button since the dimensions vary widely. Other than that this is a really good shop and I'm glad TGS is a partner.

For the Owner
Good Things: I love the speed and activity of this shop, and the quality of services you provide. It makes me take great pride and joy in the fact I not only work at this great blooming shop but that I also am partnered with this shop.

Things Recommended for Improvement: I suggest you elaborate on services offered, specifically for art realted orders. The meaning of “art” varies a lot depending on the person, and I believe it would be more efficient to list what exactly this shop offers.

I also reccommend adding more shop colors, since the purple and black can get very repetitive. Perhaps another shade of purple would enhance the OP quality. And to add a review form so you could add reviews to the OP.

Using quotes to sort things and make it rasier to read by section would be a good idea too as it would help clarify.

Disclaimer: These things that I type are not meant to be taken literally or to heart, I am merely trying to help improve the quality of your shop. I am incredibly blunt and I apologize for any feelings that may be hurt in the process. You do not have to do any of my recommendations, as they are my personal opinions.

Also things that are below the title “For the Owner” are not part of the original review. Remove that before adding to OP

Last edited by depresso-boiyo (May 22, 2024 13:43:54)

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I spent way too much time on that review-

undeterminstic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-cloudcoding- wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

What?? I don't remember that.
Also I try to do background checks (I really only go off if someone has been banned before from a shop, and even then it depends.) but I only go off from the past year
That, my friend, is creepy.
I did it when I ran this shop.

yes
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Expertise: Code (Preferable BBCODE ofc) & Art
Work Examples: Check my Portfolio (siggy button)
Time Zone: PST
Other: N/A

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
just-a-hriday
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

(#624)
Expertise: Code (Preferable BBCODE ofc) & Art
Work Examples: Check my Portfolio (siggy button)
Time Zone: PST
Other: N/A
accepted. obviously.
just-a-hriday
Scratcher
100+ posts

undeterminstic wrote:

(#623)

-cloudcoding- wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

What?? I don't remember that.
Also I try to do background checks (I really only go off if someone has been banned before from a shop, and even then it depends.) but I only go off from the past year
That, my friend, is creepy.
I did it when I ran this shop.
I do background checks too.
just-a-hriday
Scratcher
100+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

(#621)
Things Recommended for Improvement: I suggest you elaborate on services offered, specifically for art realted orders. The meaning of “art” varies a lot depending on the person, and I believe it would be more efficient to list what exactly this shop offers.

I also reccommend adding more shop colors, since the purple and black can get very repetitive. Perhaps another shade of purple would enhance the OP quality. And to add a review form so you could add reviews to the OP.

Using quotes to sort things and make it rasier to read by section would be a good idea too as it would help clarify.
  1. How would you suggest I do that?
  2. Yeah, it is a bit repetitive. I'll find another shade of purple for the links on the front page.
  3. Is the front page confusing with the grey dividers it's currently using? I've always thought quotes look a bit cluttered, for lack of a better word.
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

QwertyMissed287 wrote:

Thats funny could I call you Meadow Meadow XD
absolutely not. I go by Ash for a reason.

just-a-hriday wrote:

1. How would you suggest I do that?
  2. Yeah, it is a bit repetitive. I'll find another shade of purple for the links on the front page.
  3. Is the front page confusing with the grey dividers it's currently using? I've always thought quotes look a bit cluttered, for lack of a better word.
  1. List the services provided by each member idividually (this can take time and be really cluttered) or on the OP create sections of departments, like an art department, and then list services that fall under art. Same for Code, just list various script names the shop provides.
  2. I could help with that
  3. I had no idea those existed, now that I know thye exist, I see them. Perhaps a darker shade of grey and making them bigger would be of help I view the quoting (whe used minimally) actually enhances the OPs unless they are just spammed and they aren't clear at all.

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I completed Blau's order.
sorry for the size, i had to shrik it so it was less than 500kb

————————————————————

Thank you for ordering at the Bug Squishers! Don't forget to leave a review

Last edited by depresso-boiyo (May 23, 2024 14:04:52)

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Oh. My God. I just realized something about my actual name. Most people don't know the name on my birth certificate but that's what this is about.

I'm known as Ash, but legally I am known as “Meadow.” My last name is a Dutch last name that ALSO means “Meadow.” My mom DID NOT KNOW THIS so, technically, my name is “Meadow Meadow”

(Technically my last name means Hayfield Meadow but.. you get the gist. I was named what my last name means in English.)
DW the Mario Bros have it worse.
Mario Mario
Luigi Mario

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Mario Mario
Luigi Mario
Mario Mario- :skull:

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Mario Mario
Luigi Mario
Mario Mario-
Instead of :skull: for emojis just use forumoji for them. I have replaced your :skull:, take a look

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

triggeredcup
Scratcher
32 posts

I requested on this shop before and im DOING IT AGAIN!!!

this shop is really good and doesn’t flood their chats with staff conversations, which im grateful for

i’ve thought of leaving review, but i asked for music and its on pandorasbox and im on my school ipad and pandorasbox is blocked and-

order type: music

details: final boss music lol. just make it sound like the final boss and if i like it then i send good review. read notes/other for a bit more details abt this

time zone: est (eastern) time zone. if its 12pm in california, it’s 3pm here

notes/other: lmk if you are taking my request in my profile @triggeredcup . it helps clear up confusion, time limit 1 month. okay bye bye

if the other composer reading this, just know that your song was very good, i just like final boss theme

-triggeredcup
when green flag clicked
broadcast [this current message v] and wait
wait (3) secs
stop [waiting v]
when I receive [impatience v]
set [patience v] to [nonexistence]
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

triggeredcup wrote:

I requested on this shop before and im DOING IT AGAIN!!!

this shop is really good and doesn’t flood their chats with staff conversations, which im grateful for

i’ve thought of leaving review, but i asked for music and its on pandorasbox and im on my school ipad and pandorasbox is blocked and-

order type: music

details: final boss music lol. just make it sound like the final boss and if i like it then i send good review. read notes/other for a bit more details abt this

time zone: est (eastern) time zone. if its 12pm in california, it’s 3pm here

notes/other: lmk if you are taking my request in my profile @triggeredcup . it helps clear up confusion, time limit 1 month. okay bye bye

if the other composer reading this, just know that your song was very good, i just like final boss theme
Ya forum lagged. I'll do it

mewercats
Scratcher
83 posts

Order Type: Bugfixing.
Order Details: Fix this project. If an apple falls in the corner of the screen and the bird does not catch it, the apple will stay there. The apple will automatically disappear after some time. Make the apple disappear when it gets stuck in the corner.
Time Zone: AEDT
Other: Just a mini bugfix. Should be simple.

You can get to my profile page here! Highlight some text, then Shift-Down to read more!

News
A new bug has appeared in the Scratch servers. Click me to find out more!

This is a long piece of code. This code is so long it is going to need a scroll bar. A scroll bar will make sure the long piece of code doesn't go on the next line.

SomeoneThatsBeingQuoted wrote:

I'm being quoted!
DEFINITELY not copied by the Scratch Wiki.

I really just have a depressing life. Peace at last…?
flamekeeper700
Scratcher
100+ posts

mewercats wrote:

Order Type: Bugfixing.
Order Details: Fix this project. If an apple falls in the corner of the screen and the bird does not catch it, the apple will stay there. The apple will automatically disappear after some time. Make the apple disappear when it gets stuck in the corner.
Time Zone: AEDT
Other: Just a mini bugfix. Should be simple.
done details in comments
ItBeJC
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guys whenever I try to open a Scratch project the page always crashes with the error code “SIGSEGV”
Is this happening for anybody else?

Game Is Game.

My King Message:
King like Kendrick, Drake took the L;hotline bling I'm like Rod Wave cuz I sing but I'm black yea we got a brotha as a king I needa queen like elizabeth can't be broke or else I might choke yea I'm with the times I'm woke yea I speak and I spoke I'm Light Yagami cuz' I write a note yea my life is an anime, spiderman and aunt may, this ain't no game no I do not play yea like the mando this is the way and I could freestyle like this all day cuz i got that crown and this golden ring cuz I'm king. –>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–> {Shift + Down Arrow To See The Gang}

Da Gang: (There's no order, just a list so don't take any offense)
@OneTapTK
@kanomaster
@Mrhaxalot123
@depresso-boiyo
@-YourLocalPhantom
@TheGl1tchedDrag0n
@-GaIaxy_cat- (spelled with capitol i and not a lowercase L)
@glitcX
@MistaLOD
@TeslaDummy
@-cloudcoding-
@kinosaurs515
@semisupervised
@-The_Destroyer-
@iiucandyfloss
@xxxxxxx-70
@just-a-hriday
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ItBeJC wrote:

Guys whenever I try to open a Scratch project the page always crashes with the error code “SIGSEGV”
Is this happening for anybody else?
Hasn't happened to me. It seems to mean Signal Segmentation Violation, which says that the site is trying to access memory you don't have. While usually it means “bad pointers”, whatever that means, for you, it could be you ran out of memory.

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns, you said you wanted to practice banners? Heres a banner order from TGS. The requested member is inactive due to break.

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/734624/?page=146#post-7993490 (I think this is the right one..

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns, you said you wanted to practice banners? Heres a banner order from TGS. The requested member is inactive due to break.

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/734624/?page=146#post-7993490 (I think this is the right one..
I'm on it