Discuss Scratch

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➡ The Bug Squishers 2.0 ⬅ ⚙ Code, art, music, and more! ⚙

heyyyy you feral coders with no orders… heres a code order no one can do in TGS.

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/734624/?page=136#post-7959750

have at it. I tried and couldn't translate it (knowledge of other coding language reccommended for this order)

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Greetings! Take a moment to delve into this message, for your consideration would be deeply valued, even if ultimately declined. The esteemed Infinite Federation extends an invitation to join their ranks as a revered member! Should you choose to accept this prestigious offer, a plethora of benefits shall rain down upon your shop like never before!

What marvels can we bestow upon your establishment? Behold the wondrous offerings:
- Receive monthly evaluations that are both insightful and practical!
- Let banners proclaim the magnificence of your shop far and wide!
- Enjoy the frequent promotion through weekly or potentially even daily bumping!
- Revel in the allure of advertising that will truly elevate your business image!
- Earn valuable certifications* that set you apart from others and inspire trust in all who seek quality craftsmanship.

*Please note that certifications are not mere rewards but symbols of excellence. They serve to distinguish top-tier shops and provide reassurance to patrons seeking reliability. Display these coveted endorsements proudly on your shop page, declaring boldly to customers: “Trust in us!”

Moreover, rest assured that The Infinite Federation remains open (almost) without cessation, ensuring top-notch service with unwavering fidelity!

BREAKING NEWS
The evil kumquats have rebelled and now they don't just eat signatures.

NOW THEY EAT YOUR «MY STUFF» PAGE AND OTHER 2.0 UI PAGES !
Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :
((0) - (0)) //  This is Zero. He protects my signature from evil kumquats

------(:-:)------ :: pen //  This is Bumpa. She bumps my topics when necessary. She also have a few skills at fighting since Zero taught her.

(O(w :: variables)O :: sensing) // This is Dogee. He helps me doing projects

('-' :: list) // This is Little. She verify that evil kumquats aren't coming.

° ° :: #0055ff //  This is 2S. He is the best animator I never seen on scratch. His account is Scratcheurscratch (https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Scratcheurscratch)

when green flag clicked :: cap //  This is Soja. I don't know if it's a boy or a girl but who cares ? Soja often draw thumbnails for my projects.
ItBeJC
Scratcher
1000+ posts

`Redacted

Last edited by ItBeJC (May 6, 2024 21:13:31)

Game Is Game.

My King Message:
King like Kendrick, Drake took the L;hotline bling I'm like Rod Wave cuz I sing but I'm black yea we got a brotha as a king I needa queen like elizabeth can't be broke or else I might choke yea I'm with the times I'm woke yea I speak and I spoke I'm Light Yagami cuz' I write a note yea my life is an anime, spiderman and aunt may, this ain't no game no I do not play yea like the mando this is the way and I could freestyle like this all day cuz i got that crown and this golden ring cuz I'm king. –>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–> {Shift + Down Arrow To See The Gang}

Da Gang: (There's no order, just a list so don't take any offense)
@OneTapTK
@kanomaster
@Mrhaxalot123
@depresso-boiyo
@-YourLocalPhantom
@TheGl1tchedDrag0n
@-GaIaxy_cat- (spelled with capitol i and not a lowercase L)
@glitcX
@MistaLOD
@TeslaDummy
@-cloudcoding-
@kinosaurs515
@semisupervised
@-The_Destroyer-
@iiucandyfloss
@xxxxxxx-70
@just-a-hriday
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm working with mewercats for this order, but it has multiple parts. Read this comment for the details, but TLDR Art and Bugfixing might work on this first.

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

just-a-hriday
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

✂✂✂ SNIP
No thank you.

Last edited by just-a-hriday (May 7, 2024 04:05:32)

Flappppppybirb287
Scratcher
3 posts

Hi

Last edited by Flappppppybirb287 (May 7, 2024 04:10:27)

Flappppppybirb287
Scratcher
3 posts

Last edited by Flappppppybirb287 (May 7, 2024 04:14:52)

Flappppppybirb287
Scratcher
3 posts

May I apply for the Bug squishers please. I think this is a good opportunity for me to get better at coding and use my skills. I know it may look bad on me that I only have 1 post and 2 followers, but I can spot bugs really well. If you say yes, please comment that to me on my profile.

sincerely, @flappppppybirb287
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Flappppppybirb287 wrote:

May I apply for the Bug squishers please. I think this is a good opportunity for me to get better at coding and use my skills. I know it may look bad on me that I only have 1 post and 2 followers, but I can spot bugs really well. If you say yes, please comment that to me on my profile.

sincerely, @flappppppybirb287
Use the form on the fp, follower count and post count does not matter to us

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

I'm working with mewercats for this order, but it has multiple parts. Read this comment for the details, but TLDR Art and Bugfixing might work on this first.
Art and Bugfixing will work on this now, then I will compose music for the game. Also there's another bug to fix in the project https://scratch.mit.edu/users/mewercats/#comments-328787830

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

n-clue
Scratcher
98 posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

heyyyy you feral coders with no orders… heres a code order no one can do in TGS.

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/734624/?page=136#post-7959750

have at it. I tried and couldn't translate it (knowledge of other coding language reccommended for this order)
hmm?
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/734624/?page=136#post-7960031

stop quoting me, i didnt say any of this!
-sun tzu, the art of scratch

Employee at The Bug Squishers, order code, art, banners, profile pictures, and more!
flamekeeper700
Scratcher
100+ posts

working on games outside of scratch most of the time, still get on to check the forums tho

click here to see a project that I made that I then ported from a calculator
flamekeeper700
Scratcher
100+ posts

working on games outside of scratch most of the time, still get on to check the forums tho

ItBeJC
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hows everybody's day going?

Game Is Game.

My King Message:
King like Kendrick, Drake took the L;hotline bling I'm like Rod Wave cuz I sing but I'm black yea we got a brotha as a king I needa queen like elizabeth can't be broke or else I might choke yea I'm with the times I'm woke yea I speak and I spoke I'm Light Yagami cuz' I write a note yea my life is an anime, spiderman and aunt may, this ain't no game no I do not play yea like the mando this is the way and I could freestyle like this all day cuz i got that crown and this golden ring cuz I'm king. –>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–> {Shift + Down Arrow To See The Gang}

@OneTapTK
@kanomaster
@Mrhaxalot123
@depresso-boiyo
@-YourLocalPhantom
@TheGl1tchedDrag0n
@glitcX
@MistaLOD
@TeslaDummy
@-cloudcoding-
@kinosaurs515
@semisupervised
@-The_Destroyer-
@iiucandyfloss
@xxxxxxx-70
@just-a-hriday
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ItBeJC wrote:

good

flamekeeper700
Scratcher
100+ posts

ItBeJC wrote:

alright, wbu?

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I meant to forward this art order yesterday TwT https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/7968957/

im really busy rn and one of my best art worlers put in a form for vacation. Anyone here able to take it? If not I can forward to cloud inc as well

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
ItBeJC
Scratcher
1000+ posts

flamekeeper700 wrote:

ItBeJC wrote:

alright, wbu?
Good good. I got to hang out with sum1 I haven't seen in a while so that was fun

Game Is Game.

My King Message:

@OneTapTK
@kanomaster
@Mrhaxalot123
@depresso-boiyo
@-YourLocalPhantom
@TheGl1tchedDrag0n
@glitcX
@MistaLOD
@TeslaDummy
@-cloudcoding-
@kinosaurs515
@semisupervised
@-The_Destroyer-
@iiucandyfloss
@xxxxxxx-70
@just-a-hriday
flamekeeper700
Scratcher
100+ posts

ItBeJC wrote:

flamekeeper700 wrote:

ItBeJC wrote:

alright, wbu?
Good good. I got to hang out with sum1 I haven't seen in a while so that was fun
ah that's cool man

just-a-hriday
Scratcher
100+ posts

just-a-hriday
Scratcher
100+ posts

oh god I really need to update the unfinished order list

also will someone please take blau's order already? this is not the way we should be treating former employees.