Discuss Scratch

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➡ The Bug Squishers 2.0 ⬅ ⚙ Code, art, music, and more! ⚙

ignore I'm storing Mewercats' banners here till my devices unlock on Monday tomorrow

https://u.cubeupload.com/Crimm/MewercatsArtShop.gif

https://u.cubeupload.com/Crimm/MewercatsArtShop1.gif

https://u.cubeupload.com/Crimm/7dbMewercatsArtShop2.gif

also kingsnipe.

ahhhh finished I'm gonna send them the link to this post so they can choose which banner design they like.

————————————————————

Thank you for ordering at the Bug Squishers! Don't forget to leave a review

Last edited by depresso-boiyo (April 29, 2024 11:02:59)

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

snip
That looks nice, good job.

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-cloudcoding- wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

snip
That looks nice, good job.
thx, once they pick I'll start on the order in TGS bc then I'll know what they want

ItBeJC
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Order Type: Bug fix

Order Details: I don't have enough time to completely describe my problem, so I'll just put the HWS topic I made - https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/757748/?page=1#post-7947152

Time Zone: PST

Other: The project link is in the HWS topic, but here's the project link just in case: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1009216044

Game Is Game.

My King Message:
King like Kendrick, Drake took the L;hotline bling I'm like Rod Wave cuz I sing but I'm black yea we got a brotha as a king I needa queen like elizabeth can't be broke or else I might choke yea I'm with the times I'm woke yea I speak and I spoke I'm Light Yagami cuz' I write a note yea my life is an anime, spiderman and aunt may, this ain't no game no I do not play yea like the mando this is the way and I could freestyle like this all day cuz i got that crown and this golden ring cuz I'm king. –>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–> {Shift + Down Arrow To See The Gang}

Da Gang: (There's no order, just a list so don't take any offense)
@OneTapTK
@kanomaster
@Mrhaxalot123
@depresso-boiyo
@-YourLocalPhantom
@TheGl1tchedDrag0n
@-GaIaxy_cat- (spelled with capitol i and not a lowercase L)
@glitcX
@MistaLOD
@TeslaDummy
@-cloudcoding-
@kinosaurs515
@semisupervised
@-The_Destroyer-
@iiucandyfloss
@xxxxxxx-70
@just-a-hriday
just-a-hriday
Scratcher
100+ posts

BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bumping…-

BlauHourglass wrote:

Order Type: Pfp gif
Order Details: Hearts, lovey dovey, aesthetic, cute, sparkles, kawaii, helpless romantic vibes, blush. I also need the text “hopeless romantic” or “hopelessromantic” in calligraphy font or something similar. Preferably a gif, however if you don't have Canva or something like it to make things easy, static picture is fine. Mainly white, pastel purples, pinks, and tinges of oranges. I want the font to glow, if possible. Or just make it stand out…
Time Zone: EST
Other: I never thought I'd be back to order :sob:… You guys might see this same order around the forums; don't mind it- I'm just profiling and testing-

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mithil_S
Scratcher
21 posts

Order Type: ART
Order Details: I need another map to be more cool. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1013188456/
Time Zone: CST

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mithil_S wrote:

Order Details: I need another map to be more cool. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1013188456/

i noticed someone in the comments said they'll make a better map. do you still want your order to be processed?

Mithil_S
Scratcher
21 posts

yes I

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mithil_S wrote:

i noticed someone in the comments said they'll make a better map. do you still want your order to be processed?
I'll just choose which one is better. if you can make a better map, then I'll use that. So yes, I want my order to still be processed.
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mithil_S wrote:

yes I

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mithil_S wrote:

I'll just choose which one is better. if you can make a better map, then I'll use that. So yes, I want my order to still be processed.
ok. same as last time? Border, colorcoded, capital cities?

just-a-hriday
Scratcher
100+ posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

(#546)
Bumping…-

BlauHourglass wrote:

Order Details: Hearts, lovey dovey, aesthetic, cute, sparkles, kawaii, helpless romantic vibes, blush. I also need the text “hopeless romantic” or “hopelessromantic” in calligraphy font or something similar. Preferably a gif, however if you don't have Canva or something like it to make things easy, static picture is fine. Mainly white, pastel purples, pinks, and tinges of oranges. I want the font to glow, if possible. Or just make it stand out…
Other: I never thought I'd be back to order :sob:… You guys might see this same order around the forums; don't mind it- I'm just profiling and testing-
Please someone do this.
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

just-a-hriday wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

(#546)
Bumping…-

BlauHourglass wrote:

Please someone do this.
I did the one in TGS, I won't do it here since I already made the order in a different shop.

Mithil_S
Scratcher
21 posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mithil_S wrote:

yes I

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mithil_S wrote:

ok. same as last time? Border, colorcoded, capital cities?
yes
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mithil_S wrote:

yes
kk. I'll take this order then since I already know what you want.

may I ask what era/timezone the map represents? it clearly isnt a modern map

just-a-hriday
Scratcher
100+ posts

ItBeJC
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I made a line detection project that uses y=mx + b to detect if a point is on a line but it doesn't work. Also, the point is a circle, so I had to account for the radius of the circle.

Game Is Game.

My King Message:
King like Kendrick, Drake took the L;hotline bling I'm like Rod Wave cuz I sing but I'm black yea we got a brotha as a king I needa queen like elizabeth can't be broke or else I might choke yea I'm with the times I'm woke yea I speak and I spoke I'm Light Yagami cuz' I write a note yea my life is an anime, spiderman and aunt may, this ain't no game no I do not play yea like the mando this is the way and I could freestyle like this all day cuz i got that crown and this golden ring cuz I'm king. –>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–> {Shift + Down Arrow To See The Gang}

Da Gang: (There's no order, just a list so don't take any offense)
@OneTapTK
@kanomaster
@Mrhaxalot123
@depresso-boiyo
@-YourLocalPhantom
@TheGl1tchedDrag0n
@-GaIaxy_cat- (spelled with capitol i and not a lowercase L)
@glitcX
@MistaLOD
@TeslaDummy
@-cloudcoding-
@kinosaurs515
@semisupervised
@-The_Destroyer-
@iiucandyfloss
@xxxxxxx-70
@just-a-hriday
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ItBeJC wrote:

I made a line detection project that uses y=mx + b to detect if a point is on a line but it doesn't work. Also, the point is a circle, so I had to account for the radius of the circle.
ew slope intercept form-

mewercats
Scratcher
22 posts

Order Type: Bugfixing, art and adding features.
Order Details: Add some music that will go well with the game, fix the bug where after you retry and play the game again, you cannot retry again, create a better retry screen, and fix any bugs that I have not found or listed. No multi-costume retry screen please. Go here to see the project!
Time Zone: AEDT
Other: Please do not change anything else. If this is too big for you, redirect me to another shop where they could possibly do this. If you have questions, ask me. Thank you!

Thank you if I helped. You can get to my profile page here!

Happy to help without asking (not scripts)!
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mewercats wrote:

Order Type: Bugfixing, art and adding features.
Order Details: Add some music that will go well with the game, fix the bug where after you retry and play the game again, you cannot retry again, create a better retry screen, and fix any bugs that I have not found or listed. No multi-costume retry screen please. Go here to see the project!
Time Zone: AEDT
Other: Please do not change anything else. If this is too big for you, redirect me to another shop where they could possibly do this. If you have questions, ask me. Thank you!
Original music? Or just anything that fits? I can do either

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.