Discuss Scratch

kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

\\\~:-GlowShop 3.0-:~/// || Open for Spring Break!

Aaaaaaaaactually
*steals king no edit*

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
say [Yay! It was bumped!] for (2) secs
C0-K
end

when I receive [ NOISE] // This is Nosy. He noses a lot with a long nose.
BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
Nose with nose until they say nose
o-----
|
-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I got banned for spam (I sung “catchy song” in griffpatch's comments.)
Edit: there was also a isolated incident

Last edited by -cloudcoding- (May 5, 2024 12:17:14)

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

Aaaaaaaaactually
*steals king no edit*
tk wasn't banned, he just quit.

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
-YourLocalPhantom-
Scratcher
500+ posts

So I need 2-3 beta testers (with access to a computer) for a game I’m working on. For now to test if the game works like at all (because I still haven’t coded mobile controls in) and for later for glitch finding. Asking here because it’s faster than messaging everyone individually

Last edited by -YourLocalPhantom- (May 5, 2024 16:13:26)

Your eyes are open
So never close them
You’ll sail the ocean
Finding where you should be
And if you’re broken
You’ll make your own thing
You’ll make it so big
For all the world to see
doggy_boi1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Order transfer from Cloud Inc.
Original Post: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/749422/?page=25#post-7957081

ItBeJC wrote:

Username: ItBeJC
Package/Product you're ordering: Code
Description: I would like code that uses pen to draw a line and then checks if a point is on the line. I would like it to not use the (touching (color)) block; it should use math to check if the point is on the line.
Important images/links: N/A
Deadline: 2 weeks
Who you'd like to do it: Anybody who knows how
Where to notify you: Profile comments
Other: N/A

i hate my username
Chickens are the superior animal!

(⌐⎔_⎔)//This is Jack, he's been fighting these evil kumquats since early 2023!

(((( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́))))
-Starrii_Nights-
Scratcher
22 posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

semisupervised wrote:

-Starrii_Nights- wrote:

Not this one, apparently, I used a song in one of my projects that is “not appropriate for kids” and I just hate myself for everything.
woah hey, slow down there. You couldn't of known. Scratch guidelines are highly subjective and vague at best. My main account was perma-banned too, I know what it's like, to get such a harsh punishment for such a slight infraction. It'll be fine, just get your writing brain out and appeal, and if that doesn't work, just dust yourself off and keep going on an alt. It's not the end of the world.
Am I being patronizing? I'm trying to be helpful.
I wouldn't tell anyone about old accs being perma-banned, it could lead to scratch banning this one too. Starrii I'll adjust your user.

edit: forgive me for being nosy but is there any way you could provide a link to the conversation with this other person?
naw, when scratch banned my old account, they deleted the project-
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

doggy_boi1 wrote:

Original Post: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/749422/?page=25#post-7957081

ItBeJC wrote:

Description: I would like code that uses pen to draw a line and then checks if a point is on the line. I would like it to not use the (touching (color)) block; it should use math to check if the point is on the line.
posting in code district studio.

ItBeJC
Scratcher
1000+ posts

doggy_boi1 wrote:

ItBeJC wrote:

I'm just gonna cancel the order.

Game Is Game.

My King Message:
King like Kendrick, Drake took the L;hotline bling I'm like Rod Wave cuz I sing but I'm black yea we got a brotha as a king I needa queen like elizabeth can't be broke or else I might choke yea I'm with the times I'm woke yea I speak and I spoke I'm Light Yagami cuz' I write a note yea my life is an anime, spiderman and aunt may, this ain't no game no I do not play yea like the mando this is the way and I could freestyle like this all day cuz i got that crown and this golden ring cuz I'm king. –>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–> {Shift + Down Arrow To See The Gang}

Da Gang: (There's no order, just a list so don't take any offense)
@OneTapTK
@kanomaster
@Mrhaxalot123
@depresso-boiyo
@-YourLocalPhantom
@TheGl1tchedDrag0n
@-GaIaxy_cat- (spelled with capitol i and not a lowercase L)
@glitcX
@MistaLOD
@TeslaDummy
@-cloudcoding-
@kinosaurs515
@semisupervised
@-The_Destroyer-
@iiucandyfloss
@xxxxxxx-70
@just-a-hriday
-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-YourLocalPhantom- wrote:

So I need 2-3 beta testers (with access to a computer) for a game I’m working on. For now to test if the game works like at all (because I still haven’t coded mobile controls in) and for later for glitch finding. Asking here because it’s faster than messaging everyone individually
I would love to.

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
doggy_boi1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ItBeJC wrote:

doggy_boi1 wrote:

ItBeJC wrote:

I'm just gonna cancel the order.
okay. before you do someone was trying to ask a question about it in cloud inc so please check

i hate my username
Chickens are the superior animal!

(⌐⎔_⎔)//This is Jack, he's been fighting these evil kumquats since early 2023!

(((( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́))))
mewercats
Scratcher
42 posts

Username: mewercats
Package: Sprite Design
What colors: I do not need to tell you, Kirby is pink alright
Amount of time: 2 days - 2 weeks. Reccommended but not needed: 1 week.
Theme: Kirby (original) (may add copy abilities)
Where we notify you: My profile please.
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: I have two: either -Starrii_Nights- or depresso-boiyo

I need a Kirby sprite; add its costumes (poses e.g. walking, jumping, etc.). I will need it's normal form, but I may need Copy Abilities when I have to.
Vector, no pixel art please.
I have read the ToS.
Questions? Ask me on my profile.
AEDT is my timezone.

You can get to my profile page here! Highlight some text, then Shift-Down to read more!

News
Got a homemade card game? Share it with us in the Homemade Card Games topic! Check out other's homemade card games and give ideas!

Join my shop at https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/756874/ , we are slightly strict (but not too much) in joining though!

Breaking News!
Scratch has fixed the sign-out bug. I think? Yeah, a “Scratch is fixing an issue” screen appeared when I tried to get to Scratch today. How about you?

The kumquats were rebelling and ate 2.0 UI pages… until we stopped them. Hooray!

I really just have a depressing life. Peace at last…
Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

im not the most active of people but since everything somehow breaks or works seamlessly ill beta test in my spare time (which is slowly becoming a foreign concept to me)

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

im not the most active of people but since everything somehow breaks or works seamlessly ill beta test in my spare time (which is slowly becoming a foreign concept to me)
Strike Green. will be removed september 6th. Please check for open orders before commenting.

mewercats wrote:

Username: mewercats
Package: Sprite Design
What colors: I do not need to tell you, Kirby is pink alright
Amount of time: 2 days - 2 weeks. Reccommended but not needed: 1 week.
Theme: Kirby (original) (may add copy abilities)
Where we notify you: My profile please.
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: I have two: either -Starrii_Nights- or depresso-boiyo

I need a Kirby sprite; add its costumes (poses e.g. walking, jumping, etc.). I will need it's normal form, but I may need Copy Abilities when I have to.
Vector, no pixel art please.
I have read the ToS.
Questions? Ask me on my profile.
AEDT is my timezone.
I'll do it. I'll reach out more to you on your profile.

Last edited by depresso-boiyo (May 6, 2024 13:57:56)

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

Username: Mrhaxalot123
Package: code
What colors: na
Amount of time: asap
Theme: code
Where we notify you: my profile
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: nah

i want a specific bit of code converted into sprite code
code:
on start
if (() = (1)) {
repeat () times {
create clone of
change by 1
}
}
repeat until () > (length of item of ) {
replace item () of with join((join((join((letter()of item () of ), (letter(()+(1))of item () of )),(letter((var3)+(2))of item of ))),(letter(()+(3))of item () of )))
change by (1)
change by (4)
}
}
}
whenstartasclone
set to
forever {
go to ((([item (() * (2)) of ]) - ()), (([item ((() * (2)) - (1)) of ]) - ())
}
}

(reason i didnt make it myself is because i dont have access to scratch on my school computer and i can't make good projects on my phone) (edit: if you cant see the full text and theres empty spots or brackets just quote it and see the full thing)
I'm going to forward to bug squishers.

(must quote to see full order)

Last edited by depresso-boiyo (May 6, 2024 18:09:18)

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Greetings! Take a moment to delve into this message, for your consideration would be deeply valued, even if ultimately declined. The esteemed Infinite Federation extends an invitation to join their ranks as a revered member! Should you choose to accept this prestigious offer, a plethora of benefits shall rain down upon your shop like never before!

What marvels can we bestow upon your establishment? Behold the wondrous offerings:
- Receive monthly evaluations that are both insightful and practical!
- Let banners proclaim the magnificence of your shop far and wide!
- Enjoy the frequent promotion through weekly or potentially even daily bumping!
- Revel in the allure of advertising that will truly elevate your business image!
- Earn valuable certifications* that set you apart from others and inspire trust in all who seek quality craftsmanship.

*Please note that certifications are not mere rewards but symbols of excellence. They serve to distinguish top-tier shops and provide reassurance to patrons seeking reliability. Display these coveted endorsements proudly on your shop page, declaring boldly to customers: “Trust in us!”

Moreover, rest assured that The Infinite Federation remains open (almost) without cessation, ensuring top-notch service with unwavering fidelity!

BREAKING NEWS
The evil kumquats have rebelled and now they don't just eat signatures.

NOW THEY EAT YOUR «MY STUFF» PAGE AND OTHER 2.0 UI PAGES !
Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :
((0) - (0)) //  This is Zero. He protects my signature from evil kumquats

------(:-:)------ :: pen //  This is Bumpa. She bumps my topics when necessary. She also have a few skills at fighting since Zero taught her.

(O(w :: variables)O :: sensing) // This is Dogee. He helps me doing projects

('-' :: list) // This is Little. She verify that evil kumquats aren't coming.

° ° :: #0055ff //  This is 2S. He is the best animator I never seen on scratch. His account is Scratcheurscratch (https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Scratcheurscratch)

when green flag clicked :: cap //  This is Soja. I don't know if it's a boy or a girl but who cares ? Soja often draw thumbnails for my projects.
ItBeJC
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ash can we do it pleeaasseeeeee

Game Is Game.

My King Message:
King like Kendrick, Drake took the L;hotline bling I'm like Rod Wave cuz I sing but I'm black yea we got a brotha as a king I needa queen like elizabeth can't be broke or else I might choke yea I'm with the times I'm woke yea I speak and I spoke I'm Light Yagami cuz' I write a note yea my life is an anime, spiderman and aunt may, this ain't no game no I do not play yea like the mando this is the way and I could freestyle like this all day cuz i got that crown and this golden ring cuz I'm king. –>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–> {Shift + Down Arrow To See The Gang}

Da Gang: (There's no order, just a list so don't take any offense)
@OneTapTK
@kanomaster
@Mrhaxalot123
@depresso-boiyo
@-YourLocalPhantom
@TheGl1tchedDrag0n
@-GaIaxy_cat- (spelled with capitol i and not a lowercase L)
@glitcX
@MistaLOD
@TeslaDummy
@-cloudcoding-
@kinosaurs515
@semisupervised
@-The_Destroyer-
@iiucandyfloss
@xxxxxxx-70
@just-a-hriday
semisupervised
Scratcher
100+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

Username: Mrhaxalot123
Package: code
What colors: na
Amount of time: asap
Theme: code
Where we notify you: my profile
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: nah

i want a specific bit of code converted into sprite code
code:
on start
if (() = (1)) {
repeat () times {
create clone of
change by 1
}
}
repeat until () > (length of item of ) {
replace item () of with join((join((join((letter()of item () of ), (letter(()+(1))of item () of )),(letter((var3)+(2))of item of ))),(letter(()+(3))of item () of )))
change by (1)
change by (4)
}
}
}
whenstartasclone
set to
forever {
go to ((([item (() * (2)) of ]) - ()), (([item ((() * (2)) - (1)) of ]) - ())
}
}

(reason i didnt make it myself is because i dont have access to scratch on my school computer and i can't make good projects on my phone) (edit: if you cant see the full text and theres empty spots or brackets just quote it and see the full thing)
I'm going to forward to bug squishers.

(must quote to see full order)
I ALREADY DID IT: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1013283606/

(Highlight + Shift + down arrow)
call me semi!

i'm coding staff at the Glow Shop. Check it out!
I'm a puzzle platformer critic ig. I write reviews for puzzle platformers. Check it out, if you're curious: Here

he's absolutely floored rn(°^°)

I'm he/him. period.

add [dissilusioned] to [semi's player attributes v]
-The_Destroyer-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bleh I’ve bin dead for too long-

I'm working on this signature-

||-The Glow Shop-||

||Kokoro Beats||
TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-The_Destroyer- wrote:

Bleh I’ve bin dead for too long-
Yes, I've just been stalking cuz whenever I talk I just get drowned out- and there's no orders for me to do anyways- I feel like everything we get rn is code and no pfp orders that I can do-

stupid person who just wants sleep

Quote that will change at random times:
“You should sell that at Barnes and Unstable.” -Sam Brenner (Pixels)
just-a-hriday
Scratcher
100+ posts

deleted

Last edited by just-a-hriday (May 7, 2024 02:31:42)