Discuss Scratch

kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

\\\~:-GlowShop 3.0-:~/// || Open for Spring Break!

king no edit (I warned hax about the order, but I was too late )

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
say [Yay! It was bumped!] for (2) secs
C0-K
end

when I receive [ NOISE] // This is Nosy. He noses a lot with a long nose.
BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
Nose with nose until they say nose
o-----
|
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

Greetings! Take a moment to delve into this message, for your consideration would be deeply valued, even if ultimately declined. The esteemed Infinite Federation extends an invitation to join their ranks as a revered member! Should you choose to accept this prestigious offer, a plethora of benefits shall rain down upon your shop like never before!

What marvels can we bestow upon your establishment? Behold the wondrous offerings:
- Receive monthly evaluations that are both insightful and practical!
- Let banners proclaim the magnificence of your shop far and wide!
- Enjoy the frequent promotion through weekly or potentially even daily bumping!
- Revel in the allure of advertising that will truly elevate your business image!
- Earn valuable certifications* that set you apart from others and inspire trust in all who seek quality craftsmanship.

*Please note that certifications are not mere rewards but symbols of excellence. They serve to distinguish top-tier shops and provide reassurance to patrons seeking reliability. Display these coveted endorsements proudly on your shop page, declaring boldly to customers: “Trust in us!”

Moreover, rest assured that The Infinite Federation remains open (almost) without cessation, ensuring top-notch service with unwavering fidelity!
What about this?

BREAKING NEWS
The evil kumquats have rebelled and now they don't just eat signatures.

NOW THEY EAT YOUR «MY STUFF» PAGE AND OTHER 2.0 UI PAGES !
Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :
((0) - (0)) //  This is Zero. He protects my signature from evil kumquats

------(:-:)------ :: pen //  This is Bumpa. She bumps my topics when necessary. She also have a few skills at fighting since Zero taught her.

(O(w :: variables)O :: sensing) // This is Dogee. He helps me doing projects

('-' :: list) // This is Little. She verify that evil kumquats aren't coming.

° ° :: #0055ff //  This is 2S. He is the best animator I never seen on scratch. His account is Scratcheurscratch (https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Scratcheurscratch)

when green flag clicked :: cap //  This is Soja. I don't know if it's a boy or a girl but who cares ? Soja often draw thumbnails for my projects.
BluHorizon
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

-The_Destroyer- wrote:

Bleh I’ve bin dead for too long-
Yes, I've just been stalking cuz whenever I talk I just get drowned out- and there's no orders for me to do anyways- I feel like everything we get rn is code and no pfp orders that I can do-
Honestly same but with coding orders.

Generation IX (9): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Hello! I'm BluHorizon, a boy who likes coding and geometry dash! Check out the Glow Shop! Glow Shop
Give me an internet? http://internetometer.com/give/50134
JC you're welcome I gave you your messages back
when green flag clicked
if <<(Kumquats Invaded?) = (True)>> then
o_o
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ItBeJC wrote:

Ash can we do it pleeaasseeeeee
do what-

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

snip
What about this?
not interested

Last edited by depresso-boiyo (May 7, 2024 14:22:52)

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
-Starrii_Nights-
Scratcher
18 posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

snip
What about this?
not interested
Yea- I wanted to summarize this, because they are just making basic things sound fancy, but I ran out of time.

Last edited by -Starrii_Nights- (May 7, 2024 16:11:56)

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Starrii_Nights- wrote:

(#2725)

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

snip
What about this?
not interested
Yea- I wanted to summarize this, because they are just making basic things sound fancy, but I ran out of time.
I- what ? I mean : 1.what do you call “basic things” ? 2.I'm just trying to use formal language and be professional. What's wrong with it ?

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

------(:-:)------ :: pen //  This is Bumpa. She bumps my topics when necessary. She also have a few skills at fighting since Zero taught her.

° ° :: #0055ff //  This is 2S. He is the best animator I never seen on scratch. His account is Scratcheurscratch (https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Scratcheurscratch)

when green flag clicked :: cap //  This is Soja. I don't know if it's a boy or a girl but who cares ? Soja often draw thumbnails for my projects.
-Starrii_Nights-
Scratcher
18 posts

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

-Starrii_Nights- wrote:

(#2725)

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

snip
What about this?
not interested
I- what ? I mean : 1.what do you call “basic things” ? 2.I'm just trying to use formal language and be professional. What's wrong with it ?
I don’t mean to sound rude- but bumping us, even if we are active everyday, seems pretty basic.
We also saw your badges, and it seems relatively generic.
Again, not trying to be rude <3
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Starrii_Nights- wrote:

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

I don’t mean to sound rude- but bumping us, even if we are active everyday, seems pretty basic.
we just aren't interested in joining new federations or partnering with new shops since it can't benefit us in any noticable way. I might consider it when its a bit older, or I'm interested in your shop/federation.

ItBeJC
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

ItBeJC wrote:

Ash can we do it pleeaasseeeeee
do what-

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

snip
What about this?
not interested
The federation thing
but it it doesn't matter now

Game Is Game.

My King Message:
King like Kendrick, Drake took the L;hotline bling I'm like Rod Wave cuz I sing but I'm black yea we got a brotha as a king I needa queen like elizabeth can't be broke or else I might choke yea I'm with the times I'm woke yea I speak and I spoke I'm Light Yagami cuz' I write a note yea my life is an anime, spiderman and aunt may, this ain't no game no I do not play yea like the mando this is the way and I could freestyle like this all day cuz i got that crown and this golden ring cuz I'm king. –>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–> {Shift + Down Arrow To See The Gang}

Da Gang: (There's no order, just a list so don't take any offense)
@OneTapTK
@kanomaster
@Mrhaxalot123
@depresso-boiyo
@-YourLocalPhantom
@TheGl1tchedDrag0n
@-GaIaxy_cat- (spelled with capitol i and not a lowercase L)
@glitcX
@MistaLOD
@TeslaDummy
@-cloudcoding-
@kinosaurs515
@semisupervised
@-The_Destroyer-
@iiucandyfloss
@xxxxxxx-70
@just-a-hriday
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ItBeJC wrote:

The federation thing
yeah im sorry I don't like joining every federation

cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

ItBeJC wrote:

The federation thing
as a semi-active federation owner; I agree with your decision. The USS & SCA are alive but rarely functioning because of the significant decline of activity on the requests. New federations will die sooner or later…

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

(#2731)

depresso-boiyo wrote:

ItBeJC wrote:

The federation thing
as a semi-active federation owner; I agree with your decision. The USS & SCA are alive but rarely functioning because of the significant decline of activity on the requests. New federations will die sooner or later…
Mine won't, but I can't offer my services if nobody join

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Starrii_Nights- wrote:

(#2727)

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

-Starrii_Nights- wrote:

(#2725)

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

snip
What about this?
not interested
I know you were not trying to be rude. I just asked some questions because I already put tons of efforts into this federation, and seeing it being sort of a huge failure is really making me ask “what ? Wait- how ?”, and I sincerely don't understand why is it failing, so I need to ask questions. Could you tell me what you find generic in my certifications, and maybe tell me if you find something else wrong in my federation ? I really want to get better.

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

(#2730)

ItBeJC wrote:

The federation thing

depresso-boiyo wrote:

(#2728)

-Starrii_Nights- wrote:

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

we just aren't interested in joining new federations or partnering with new shops since it can't benefit us in any noticable way. I might consider it when its a bit older, or I'm interested in your shop/federation.

That's ok I was only worrying about what's the problem with my federation, I understand your choice.

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

cs4233117 wrote:

Quite hard to believe that especially since you've formatted your federation to be similar to The Shopping Emporium (Shopping Directory 20). The USS started many, many years ago and even though it's there not much happens there anymore. Same thing with my federation The SCA- we started more than 3 years ago and nothing much happens with us anymore. I've been in MANY federations during my time on Scratch. Many have come and gone. The Golden Age of the Requests forums has ended and not much can be done but hope.

Last edited by cs4233117 (May 7, 2024 19:27:30)

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

(#2735)

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

cs4233117 wrote:

Quite hard to believe that especially since you've formatted your federation to be similar to The Shopping Emporium (Shopping Directory 20). The USS started many, many years ago and even though it's there not much happens there anymore. Same thing with my federation The SCA- we started more than 3 years ago and nothing much happens with us anymore. I've been in MANY federations during my time on Scratch. Many have come and gone. The Golden Age of the Requests forums has ended and not much can be done but hope.
I did not wanted to copy the shopping emporium's layout

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

-hxckerdoge-
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

cs4233117 wrote:

Tbh not many people know about the forums, it should have its own separate tab on the top like the explore or about page
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-hxckerdoge- wrote:

Tbh not many people know about the forums, it should have its own separate tab on the top like the explore or about page
True…

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BluHorizon wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

-The_Destroyer- wrote:

Bleh I’ve bin dead for too long-
Yes, I've just been stalking cuz whenever I talk I just get drowned out- and there's no orders for me to do anyways- I feel like everything we get rn is code and no pfp orders that I can do-
Honestly same but with coding orders.
I'm just existing in the background alot of the time here. Definitely bc I can't really get on at school

stupid person who just wants sleep

Quote that will change at random times:
“You should sell that at Barnes and Unstable.” -Sam Brenner (Pixels)
-Starrii_Nights-
Scratcher
18 posts

cs4233117 wrote:

-hxckerdoge- wrote:

True…
they have the room for it too