Discuss Scratch

TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

\\\~:-GlowShop 3.0-:~/// || Open for Spring Break!

-Starrii_Nights- wrote:

Help me.
Being a girl kinda sucks.
Mainly because you are always have that feeling that you are too nauseous to feel hunger, but you aren't nauseous enough to be sick and throw up
Why si that so true tho-
Kingsnipe?

stupid person who just wants sleep

Quote that will change at random times:
“You should sell that at Barnes and Unstable.” -Sam Brenner (Pixels)
QwertyMissed287
Scratcher
31 posts

-Starrii_Nights- wrote:

Help me.
Mainly because you are always have that feeling that you are too nauseous to feel hunger, but you aren't nauseous enough to be sick and throw up
I'm not a girl so I wouldn't know but I hope you feel better

“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” MLK Quote to listen to
when green flag clicked
if <Conflict> then
move (1) steps

else
move (1) steps
end
when I receive [conflict v]
forever
move (1) steps
end
-Starrii_Nights-
Scratcher
25 posts

Yall I'm back from a concert, the pain is gone. I was nervous…
There was a lot of people.
I slayed tho
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Starrii_Nights- wrote:

Help me.
Absolutely real. I hate that feeling.

QwertyMissed287 wrote:

@despresso-boiyo Could you review my game and rate it? If there are any bugs can you tell me? https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1018259590/
Pls dont advertise and ask me on my profile

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
QwertyMissed287
Scratcher
31 posts

QwertyMissed287 wrote:

@despresso-boiyo Could you review my game and rate it? If there are any bugs can you tell me? https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1018259590/
Pls dont advertise and ask me on my profile
mb I will next time if it has anything to did with my projects

“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” MLK Quote to listen to
when green flag clicked
if <Conflict> then
move (1) steps

else
move (1) steps
end
forever
move (1) steps
end
ItBeJC
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Was Tesla's order here?
Hriday can do it, I just don't have the mental capacity
Turns out I likely have something called Brain/Cognitive Overload…

I seem to have the main symptoms-
Definition from Google: receiving information in multiple ways can produce cognitive overload. If you are overwhelmed by more information than your brain can receive, you may develop frustration and detachment from the details your brain is processing.

I have been EXTREEEMELY detached from the info I read. For example, we have readings for my bio class. Normally I can do them with pretty much no problem, but lately its just been feeling like I didn't just read those 5 pages. Even re-reading small sections doesn't help. If you asked me about any of the information, I would be able to tell you almost nothing. It feels like what I try to take in is just hitting a brick wall.

As for frustration, I was ready to punch the table a couple days ago because I was so frustrated with work…matter ‘fact I did punch the table kinda. I’ve been getting very frustrated with work and all the like…if you think about it, it makes sense; wouldn't it be frustrating to read 5 pages and not be able to answer any of the following questions?

It can also cause mood swings, which I've definitely had as well, but I prefer not to go into. I'm hoping the upcoming UOP summer thing I'm going to will help, but at the end of the day it will have classes too…

I'm honestly not sure how to deal with this. I've never experienced it before.

Game Is Game.

My King Message:
King like Kendrick, Drake took the L;hotline bling I'm like Rod Wave cuz I sing but I'm black yea we got a brotha as a king I needa queen like elizabeth can't be broke or else I might choke yea I'm with the times I'm woke yea I speak and I spoke I'm Light Yagami cuz' I write a note yea my life is an anime, spiderman and aunt may, this ain't no game no I do not play yea like the mando this is the way and I could freestyle like this all day cuz i got that crown and this golden ring cuz I'm king. –>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–> {Shift + Down Arrow To See The Gang}

Da Gang: (There's no order, just a list so don't take any offense)
@OneTapTK
@kanomaster
@Mrhaxalot123
@depresso-boiyo
@-YourLocalPhantom
@TheGl1tchedDrag0n
@-GaIaxy_cat- (spelled with capitol i and not a lowercase L)
@glitcX
@MistaLOD
@TeslaDummy
@-cloudcoding-
@kinosaurs515
@semisupervised
@-The_Destroyer-
@iiucandyfloss
@xxxxxxx-70
@just-a-hriday
TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ItBeJC wrote:

✨snip✨
That sounds like it really sucks man, hopefully you do figure out a way to deal/help with it soon

stupid person who just wants sleep

Quote that will change at random times:
“You should sell that at Barnes and Unstable.” -Sam Brenner (Pixels)
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

ItBeJC wrote:

✨snip✨
That sounds like it really sucks man, hopefully you do figure out a way to deal/help with it soon
yeah

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
say [Yay! It was bumped!] for (2) secs
C0-K
end

when I receive [ NOISE] // This is Nosy. He noses a lot with a long nose.
BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
Nose with nose until they say nose
o-----
|
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ItBeJC wrote:

snip
*hugs*

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ItBeJC wrote:

(#2846)
Was Tesla's order here?
Hriday can do it, I just don't have the mental capacity
Turns out I likely have something called Brain/Cognitive Overload…

I seem to have the main symptoms-
Definition from Google: receiving information in multiple ways can produce cognitive overload. If you are overwhelmed by more information than your brain can receive, you may develop frustration and detachment from the details your brain is processing.

I have been EXTREEEMELY detached from the info I read. For example, we have readings for my bio class. Normally I can do them with pretty much no problem, but lately its just been feeling like I didn't just read those 5 pages. Even re-reading small sections doesn't help. If you asked me about any of the information, I would be able to tell you almost nothing. It feels like what I try to take in is just hitting a brick wall.

As for frustration, I was ready to punch the table a couple days ago because I was so frustrated with work…matter ‘fact I did punch the table kinda. I’ve been getting very frustrated with work and all the like…if you think about it, it makes sense; wouldn't it be frustrating to read 5 pages and not be able to answer any of the following questions?

It can also cause mood swings, which I've definitely had as well, but I prefer not to go into. I'm hoping the upcoming UOP summer thing I'm going to will help, but at the end of the day it will have classes too…

I'm honestly not sure how to deal with this. I've never experienced it before.
Well… It looks like I have this too… I ofteen get really frustrated because there are way too much infos at the same time. Even my family confirmed it…

BREAKING NEWS
The evil kumquats have rebelled and now they don't just eat signatures.

NOW THEY EAT YOUR «MY STUFF» PAGE AND OTHER 2.0 UI PAGES !
Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :
((0) - (0)) //  This is Zero. He protects my signature from evil kumquats

------(:-:)------ :: pen //  This is Bumpa. She bumps my topics when necessary. She also have a few skills at fighting since Zero taught her.

(O(w :: variables)O :: sensing) // This is Dogee. He helps me doing projects

('-' :: list) // This is Little. She verify that evil kumquats aren't coming.

° ° :: #0055ff //  This is 2S. He is the best animator I never seen on scratch. His account is Scratcheurscratch (https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Scratcheurscratch)

when green flag clicked :: cap //  This is Soja. I don't know if it's a boy or a girl but who cares ? Soja often draw thumbnails for my projects.
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

Well… It looks like I have this too… I ofteen get really frustrated because there are way too much infos at the same time. Even my family confirmed it…
pls don't chat if you aren't staff-

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

(#2851)

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

sorry-

BREAKING NEWS
The evil kumquats have rebelled and now they don't just eat signatures.

NOW THEY EAT YOUR «MY STUFF» PAGE AND OTHER 2.0 UI PAGES !
Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :
((0) - (0)) //  This is Zero. He protects my signature from evil kumquats

------(:-:)------ :: pen //  This is Bumpa. She bumps my topics when necessary. She also have a few skills at fighting since Zero taught her.

(O(w :: variables)O :: sensing) // This is Dogee. He helps me doing projects

('-' :: list) // This is Little. She verify that evil kumquats aren't coming.

° ° :: #0055ff //  This is 2S. He is the best animator I never seen on scratch. His account is Scratcheurscratch (https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Scratcheurscratch)

when green flag clicked :: cap //  This is Soja. I don't know if it's a boy or a girl but who cares ? Soja often draw thumbnails for my projects.
-YourLocalPhantom-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Game making is exhausting- I was trying to fix the same bug in my game for like 2 hours. The moment I solve it, there’s another one, which the one bug in my game I have, I don’t know what causes it and how I could fix it

QwertyMissed287
Scratcher
31 posts

-YourLocalPhantom- wrote:

Game making is exhausting- I was trying to fix the same bug in my game for like 2 hours. The moment I solve it, there’s another one, which the one bug in my game I have, I don’t know what causes it and how I could fix it
I understand that completly

when green flag clicked
if <Conflict> then
move (1) steps

else
move (1) steps
end
forever
move (1) steps
end
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

QwertyMissed287 wrote:

pls don't chat unless your staff.

I wish I could help

kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

QwertyMissed287 wrote:

pls don't chat unless your staff.

I wish I could help
yea

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
say [Yay! It was bumped!] for (2) secs
C0-K
end

when I receive [ NOISE] // This is Nosy. He noses a lot with a long nose.
BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
Nose with nose until they say nose
o-----
|
-hxckerdoge-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Happens to me all the time
-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

On a side note: don't self diagnose. yes I'm back from inactivity is there anything I missed?

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
-YourLocalPhantom-
Scratcher
500+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

I wish I could help
Maybe I’ll give you the link to the account with beta versions later. For now I’m trying to fix it myself

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

I wish I could help
Maybe I’ll give you the link to the account with beta versions later. For now I’m trying to fix it myself
I'm not a coder TwT I merely dabble in it. I have a friend who's good at bug fixing if you want to talk to him.