Discuss Scratch

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

\\\~:-GlowShop 3.0-:~/// || Closed Temporarily

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Username: co0lcr34t10ns
Package: Sprite design
What colors (if applicable): 1 primary colour per set: Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Purple, Yellow, Teal, Brown, Black, White.
Amount of time: 2 weeks, please notify me if an extension is needed.
Theme (if applicable): Each costume of this sprite is a food product. The player in my game is supposed to pick a colour, type of container (such as jar or can), and label design. There should be multiple types of each (colours listed above), and each costume should mix and match one of the elements. This is a fairly large order, so feel free to ask for extensions.
Where we notify you (must follow scratch guidelines): Right over here.
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here (members on break will not have to accept): N/A
I can take this, are these actual foods or is it just a random assortment of jars n stuff

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

sparkturtle wrote:

Username: Sparkturtle
Package: Idk
What colors (if applicable): Blue, green, and teal
Amount of time: 2 Weeks
Where we notify you : On my main page please
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product?: Happyha8

Can It be a turtle theme please and Thanks, It is ok if you don't make one!
I'll just forward this to Cloud since thats where Happyha works
NVM you meant cloud shops

Last edited by -cloudcoding- (May 25, 2024 20:17:56)

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
-Starrii_Nights-
Scratcher
25 posts

Username: @-Starrii_Nights-
Reason of leaving: Summer vacation
Will you be back: yus obvi
How long will you be gone: until about august 20th at the earliest.
NIKI-KOLCHAGOV
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: NIKI-KOLCHAGOV
Package: Aesthetic Banner, preferably similar to the one on the shops front page
What colors (if applicable):

Cyan Sky – RGB: 0 183 189
Wasabi Green – RGB: 183 221 121
Tender Sprout – RGB: 233 225 134
Quince Jelly – RGB: 246 141 46
Border Pink – RGB: 246 82 117
Lake Reflection – RGB: 156 219 217

Amount of time: (Must give at least 2 weeks, partner members/employees can put priority if in a rush) :
14 days

Theme (if applicable):
Summery Floral

Where we notify you (must follow scratch guidelines):
On My Scratch Profile @NIKI-KOLCHAGOV

Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here (members on break will not have to accept):
No not really

-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NIKI-KOLCHAGOV wrote:

cut ya
Text?

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

TeslaDummy
Scratcher
500+ posts

writing this at 4:09 est in the morning
cant sleep

★ IF YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE CLOUD STUFF PLEASE HELP OUT HERE★
★★★★★★★Get anything you want at lightning speeds! Click HERE!!★★★★★★★★
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Username: co0lcr34t10ns
Package: Sprite design
What colors (if applicable): 1 primary colour per set: Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Purple, Yellow, Teal, Brown, Black, White.
Amount of time: 2 weeks, please notify me if an extension is needed.
Theme (if applicable): Each costume of this sprite is a food product. The player in my game is supposed to pick a colour, type of container (such as jar or can), and label design. There should be multiple types of each (colours listed above), and each costume should mix and match one of the elements. This is a fairly large order, so feel free to ask for extensions.
Where we notify you (must follow scratch guidelines): Right over here.
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here (members on break will not have to accept): N/A
I can take this, are these actual foods or is it just a random assortment of jars n stuff
Assortment of jars n stuff
Make sure it's not ALL food packaging

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TeslaDummy wrote:

writing this at 4:09 est in the morning
cant sleep
u posted at 4:10 lol

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
say [Yay! It was bumped!] for (2) secs
C0-K
end

when I receive [ NOISE] // This is Nosy. He noses a lot with a long nose.
BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
Nose with nose until they say nose
o-----
|
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kino and tesla, strike green. Open order.

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Assortment of jars n stuff
Make sure it's not ALL food packaging
Alr. Also just to warn you, my parents are being unreasonably strict on me for no obvious reason other than to study my driver license handbook. I may not be able to stay on long enough to even touch your order until a week or so. Is this okay with you or would you like someone else to do the order.

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

snip
someone else then, get to drivin

Last edited by co0lcr34t10ns (May 26, 2024 13:25:08)

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

mewercats
Scratcher
58 posts

Username: mewercats
Package: Banners
What colors (if applicable): Yellow, white, and similar ones are recommended.
Amount of time: As much as needed.
Theme (if applicable): Based on the Homemade Card Games topic.
Where we notify you (must follow scratch guidelines): My profile please.
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here (members on break will not have to accept): I do not have a specific member, but I would really like -Starrii_Nights- to do this order.

I follow the ToS. Timezone: AEDT.

You can get to my profile page here! Highlight some text, then Shift-Down to read more!

News
Get sad British and Aussie people. “Color, color, color!” the studio just got featured and it has… USA SPELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm an Aussie.

I really just have a depressing life. Peace at last…
TKTK1234567
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mewercats wrote:

(#2911)
snip
Nobody has taken this yet. I would do it but I don't work here anymore . Have a nice day!

Generation IX (9): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Image generator for forms here!
I have something that shoots evil kumquats automatically so I have none.
Check out the Glow Shop.
If I helped please give me CREDIT( or if I didn't help I would love it.
To create your own signature go here:
(join [https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/settings/] (join (username) [/]))
Join my ⚔️Scratcher Defense Army⚔️And The Boat Empire( ask in comment section).
when green flag clicked
forever
if <(I Need Help) = [Yes]> then
Get Help::custom
end
when green flag clicked
forever
if <(Response) = [true]> then
say [ok]
set [Response v] to [false]
end
end
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

snip
someone else then, get to drivin
I'll see if there are any artists able to take it.

mewercats wrote:

Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here (members on break will not have to accept): I do not have a specific member, but I would really like -Starrii_Nights- to do this order.

Forwarding to Starrii. Please note Starrii is on break and does not have to accept your order.

TKTK1234567 wrote:

mewercats wrote:

(#2911)
snip
Nobody has taken this yet. I would do it but I don't work here anymore . Have a nice day!
please don't talk unless you are staff

Last edited by depresso-boiyo (May 27, 2024 20:24:35)

mewercats
Scratcher
58 posts

Package: BBCode
What colors (if applicable): Orange, grey and brown for the Homemade Card Games topic, and orange, light grey and yellow for the art shop sign up are recommended. You are allowed to use any other colours.
Amount of time: 2 weeks.
Theme (if applicable): Theme of the topic of the post of course!
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here (members on break will not have to accept): There really is one employee that does BBCode at this shop so I really don't have to say it.

Other info: If you need any questions, ask me on my profile. Feel free to get your palette based on the banners in the art shop.
I follow the ToS.

You can get to my profile page here! Highlight some text, then Shift-Down to read more!

News
Get sad British and Aussie people. “Color, color, color!” the studio just got featured and it has… USA SPELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm an Aussie.

I really just have a depressing life. Peace at last…
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mewercats wrote:

forwarding to bug Squishers

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mewercats wrote:

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
This order was completed by the Bug Squishers.

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

input mewercats' order here
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
This order was completed by the Bug Squishers.
Thx co0lcr34t10ns. you really helped us out a lot

also

ANNOUNCEMENT

It has come to my attention that some people may still be misunderstanding the no-chatting rule and what they actually mean, so I took it upon myself to actually make examples.

Do NOT reply to this post, instead click the link HERE and look at the project, as I believe it holds all examples of what the Green strike really means. If you feel I missed an example, notify me in the PROJECT COMMENTS

Also, please do not try fighting a green strike unless you are absolutely sure I made a mistake. Instead of arguing, try asking to see if I made a mistake, I am human. I may misread times. Simply ask for me to recheck and I will. If I made a mistake, I will admit it. However, arguing and fighting against it will not make me get rid of it, and it increases your chances of a Red Strike.

Last edited by depresso-boiyo (May 28, 2024 12:36:27)

-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NIKI-KOLCHAGOV wrote:

Username: NIKI-KOLCHAGOV
Package: Aesthetic Banner, preferably similar to the one on the shops front page
What colors (if applicable):

Cyan Sky – RGB: 0 183 189
Wasabi Green – RGB: 183 221 121
Tender Sprout – RGB: 233 225 134
Quince Jelly – RGB: 246 141 46
Border Pink – RGB: 246 82 117
Lake Reflection – RGB: 156 219 217

Amount of time: (Must give at least 2 weeks, partner members/employees can put priority if in a rush) :
14 days

Theme (if applicable):
Summery Floral

Where we notify you (must follow scratch guidelines):
On My Scratch Profile @NIKI-KOLCHAGOV

Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here (members on break will not have to accept):
No not really
Taken.

-cloudcoding-

-Starrii_Nights-
Scratcher
25 posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

mewercats wrote:

Forwarding to Starrii. Please note Starrii is on break and does not have to accept your order.
Hi! My apologies, but due to the fact that I cannot access Canva from my home computer, much less all the overlays and PNGs I have, I cannot accept this order, please have a wonderful day!
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Starrii_Nights- wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

mewercats wrote:

Hi! My apologies, but due to the fact that I cannot access Canva from my home computer, much less all the overlays and PNGs I have, I cannot accept this order, please have a wonderful day!
I did it. See above