Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day! [RSS Feed]
Mahdir2111
Scratcher
100+ posts

C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day!

Just-Ideas wrote:

doggy_boi1 wrote:

Just-Ideas wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Just-Ideas wrote:

AHH.
u ok

Yeah. Getting my phycology test soon anyways. May 7th.
tests tests tests tests. this is why i hate may
Yeah,
I like science and English tests better then math tests

Hello, I like to do coding.
My ocular profile
My Scratchsite

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day!

Mahdir2111 wrote:

Just-Ideas wrote:

doggy_boi1 wrote:

Just-Ideas wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Just-Ideas wrote:

AHH.
u ok

Yeah. Getting my phycology test soon anyways. May 7th.
tests tests tests tests. this is why i hate may
Yeah,
I like science and English tests better then math tests

Yeah. Same here, Hope orders come in soon.
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Uh, might be taking a break, not sure.
ItBeJC
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: ItBeJC
Package/Product you're ordering: Code
Description: I would like code that uses pen to draw a line and then checks if a point is on the line. I would like it to not use the (touching (color)) block; it should use math to check if the point is on the line.
Important images/links: N/A
Deadline: 2 weeks
Who you'd like to do it: Anybody who knows how
Where to notify you: Profile comments
Other: N/A

Game Is Game.

My King Message:
King like Kendrick, Drake took the L;hotline bling I'm like Rod Wave cuz I sing but I'm black yea we got a brotha as a king I needa queen like elizabeth can't be broke or else I might choke yea I'm with the times I'm woke yea I speak and I spoke I'm Light Yagami cuz' I write a note yea my life is an anime, spiderman and aunt may, this ain't no game no I do not play yea like the mando this is the way and I could freestyle like this all day cuz i got that crown and this golden ring cuz I'm king. –>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–> {Shift + Down Arrow To See The Gang}

Da Gang: (There's no order, just a list so don't take any offense)
@OneTapTK
@kanomaster
@Mrhaxalot123
@depresso-boiyo
@-YourLocalPhantom
@TheGl1tchedDrag0n
@-GaIaxy_cat- (spelled with capitol i and not a lowercase L)
@glitcX
@MistaLOD
@TeslaDummy
@-cloudcoding-
@kinosaurs515
@semisupervised
@-The_Destroyer-
@iiucandyfloss
@xxxxxxx-70
@just-a-hriday
kooqle
Scratcher
100+ posts

Staff Break Form
Username: kooqle
Date you leave: 6th of may
Date you return: 10th of may
Other: So sorry, school camp.
i9xis
Scratcher
100+ posts

kooqle wrote:

We could use it to add order projects (such as our projects containing music and art that were ordered)
ooooooooooh i can do music

kooqle
Scratcher
100+ posts

i9xis wrote:

kooqle wrote:

We could use it to add order projects (such as our projects containing music and art that were ordered)
ooooooooooh i can do music
Same with me!
kooqle
Scratcher
100+ posts

Going to advertise us on the show and tell forum.
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

kooqle wrote:

Staff Break Form
Username: kooqle
Date you leave: 6th of may
Date you return: 10th of may
Other: So sorry, school camp.

K.
doggy_boi1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ItBeJC wrote:

Description: I would like code that uses pen to draw a line and then checks if a point is on the line. I would like it to not use the (touching (color)) block; it should use math to check if the point is on the line.
bump

i hate my username
Chickens are the superior animal!

(⌐⎔_⎔)//This is Jack, he's been fighting these evil kumquats since early 2023!

(((( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́))))
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

ItBeJC wrote:

Somebody transfer this to the glowshop.
doggy_boi1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just-Ideas wrote:

ItBeJC wrote:

Somebody transfer this to the glowshop.
Sure.

i hate my username
Chickens are the superior animal!

(⌐⎔_⎔)//This is Jack, he's been fighting these evil kumquats since early 2023!

(((( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́))))
i9xis
Scratcher
100+ posts

ItBeJC wrote:

Elaborate?

ItBeJC
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i9xis wrote:

ItBeJC wrote:

Elaborate?
What are you confused about specifically?

Overview: I would like code that detects if a point is on the line between two points.
Example: Point A (-100, 50) | Point B (200, 30) | Point C (PlayerX, PlayerY)
Theoretically, the code would find the equation of the line between Point A and Point B and detect if Point C is on the line, accounting for the fact that Point C represents the Player, who can move, and is a circle.

Game Is Game.

My King Message:
King like Kendrick, Drake took the L;hotline bling I'm like Rod Wave cuz I sing but I'm black yea we got a brotha as a king I needa queen like elizabeth can't be broke or else I might choke yea I'm with the times I'm woke yea I speak and I spoke I'm Light Yagami cuz' I write a note yea my life is an anime, spiderman and aunt may, this ain't no game no I do not play yea like the mando this is the way and I could freestyle like this all day cuz i got that crown and this golden ring cuz I'm king. –>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–> {Shift + Down Arrow To See The Gang}

Da Gang: (There's no order, just a list so don't take any offense)
@OneTapTK
@kanomaster
@Mrhaxalot123
@depresso-boiyo
@-YourLocalPhantom
@TheGl1tchedDrag0n
@-GaIaxy_cat- (spelled with capitol i and not a lowercase L)
@glitcX
@MistaLOD
@TeslaDummy
@-cloudcoding-
@kinosaurs515
@semisupervised
@-The_Destroyer-
@iiucandyfloss
@xxxxxxx-70
@just-a-hriday
i9xis
Scratcher
100+ posts

ItBeJC wrote:

i9xis wrote:

ItBeJC wrote:

Elaborate?
What are you confused about specifically?

Overview: I would like code that detects if a point is on the line between two points.
Example: Point A (-100, 50) | Point B (200, 30) | Point C (PlayerX, PlayerY)
Theoretically, the code would find the equation of the line between Point A and Point B and detect if Point C is on the line, accounting for the fact that Point C represents the Player, who can move, and is a circle.
oh thanks lol thats what i was confused about

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i9xis wrote:

doggy_boi1 wrote:

i9xis wrote:

I'll help you tomorrow, dog passed and I'm working on the funeral.
wait what??? how old were they :(
Twenty-two years old.
Not kidding.
Jack Russel Terrier-Chihuahua mixes live a whole lot longer than the average dog.
Had to put it down due to Seizures, Loss of appetite, Cognitive dysfunction syndrome (CDS), Cataracts, and Incontinence. Lived a long life,1/17/02-4/30/24

I'm so sorry to hear that.

And what does put it down mean (in this context)?
Edit: Was your dog 22 in dog years or human years?

Last edited by iiucandyfloss (May 6, 2024 08:51:00)

credits to @happyha8 for image hosting my forum banner -

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Information

Hi people! I thought it would be good if you knew that:

- I may not be able to do the UOC next Monday.
–> This is because my exams start then and I'll likely be revising for the other ones next week.

- Did you think I forgot this?
–> RQFRM: If you could teleport, what's the first place you would teleport to?
–> RFBC: A cloud weighs around a million tonnes. (Well it's actually a random fact by BBC Science Focus Magazine that I found on Google)

And now, I await your responses (but don't quote the whole thing please)

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kooqle wrote:

Could it also be used when partnering with shops as a studio such as that could make a good portfolio?

Mahdir2111 wrote:

That will be good for new scratchers who can't post on the forums yet

New Scratchers can post on the forums, though. That's why the New Scratchers forum is there. Otherwise, they couldn't introduce themselves to the Scratch community.

Mahdir2111
Scratcher
100+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

kooqle wrote:

Could it also be used when partnering with shops as a studio such as that could make a good portfolio?

Mahdir2111 wrote:

New Scratchers can post on the forums, though. That's why the New Scratchers forum is there. Otherwise, they couldn't introduce themselves to the Scratch community.
Yeah, but once they first join, they can't post. They have to wait a while.

Hello, I like to do coding.
My ocular profile
My Scratchsite

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mahdir2111 wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

Yeah, but once they first join, they can't post. They have to wait a while.

Oh! I didn't know that, sorry. Thanks for the information!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day! [RSS Feed]