Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day! [RSS Feed]
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day!

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Partner/Federation Form
Username: iiucandyfloss
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/737466/?page=1
Shop banner: https://u.cubeupload.com/Crimm/Screenshot2024012211.png
Why should we partner: Our shop is willing to take orders from partnered shops and help in any way we can. By partnering with us, we can build friendships, take orders that one shop alone cannot complete and support each other's shop growth.
Other: N/A

Alright.
iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day!

Just-Ideas wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Staff Application Form
Previous shop experience: The Glow Shop (employee), The Blossom Shop (owner) (closed), Rosie's Wonderland (manager)
Products you'd make: Aesthetic banners, aesthetic thumbnails
Why should we choose you: I am very dedicated to any projects or products I make and design. I always try my very hardest and aim to reach my full potential. I have been in the aesthetic community for 2 years, and have been improving each time I make a project or product. I am sure that by joining this shop, I can serve the community and help others in any way I can.
Preferred nickname: Candy
Other: This is random but why is it so cloudy outside?
By the way, my latest project has a thumbnail I like and spent the most time on. By observing it, you can see the way I design thumbnails.

Hired.

Thank you!

credits to @happyha8 for image hosting my forum banner -

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just-Ideas wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Since the title said that BoD spaces are open…

Staff BoD Form
Position you'd like: Secretary
Why you'd like it: I have great organisational skills, a high level of dedication and lots of experience. I prioritise the quality of orders and healthy communication.
Other: What is UOC?

Hired.

UOC is… Uh.

Unregistered, Ordered, Completed. Basically a weekly list of all of the orders that need to be done, etc.

YAY! Thanks! I'd really love to do that! I'll do that today!

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Just-Ideas wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Since the title said that BoD spaces are open…

Staff BoD Form
Position you'd like: Secretary
Why you'd like it: I have great organisational skills, a high level of dedication and lots of experience. I prioritise the quality of orders and healthy communication.
Other: What is UOC?

Hired.

UOC is… Uh.

Unregistered, Ordered, Completed. Basically a weekly list of all of the orders that need to be done, etc.

YAY! Thanks! I'd really love to do that! I'll do that today!

Thanks. We don't really have any orders right now lol.
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: BlauHourglass
Package/Product you're ordering: PFP/Gif
Description: Hearts, lovey dovey, aesthetic, cute, sparkles, kawaii, helpless romantic vibes, blush. I also need the text “helpless romantic” or “helplessromantic” in calligraphy font or something similar. Preferably a gif, however if you don't have Canva or something like it to make things easy, static picture is fine. I want the coloration to have pastels purples, pinks, and maybe slight oranges. And white.
Important images/links: n/a
Deadline: 3 days.
Who you'd like to do it: n/a
Where to notify you: My profile comments.
Other: n/a

。 ゚。⋆☾ Did I ask? ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ The ending that we get will be happy, I'm sure…! ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ If everyone were smart, no one would be. ☽ ⋆。 ゚。
——
Retired founder of Soundwave Productions click me, fufu~
Co-owner of The Glow Shop click me, fufu~
Co-owner of Ville de L'Art click me, fufu~
——
ı|ı|ı Script SWC July '24 ı|ı|ı
♕ Classical SSC May '24 ♕
⸙ Epistolary SWC March '24 ⸙
iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Order list
Ordered
N/A
Accepted
Description: Hearts, lovey dovey, aesthetic, cute, sparkles, kawaii, helpless romantic vibes, blush. I also need the text “helpless romantic” or “helplessromantic” in calligraphy font or something similar. Preferably a gif, however if you don't have Canva or something like it to make things easy, static picture is fine. I want the coloration to have pastels purples, pinks, and maybe slight oranges. And white.
Completed
N/A

Order List designed by iiucandyfloss / Candy (secretary)

Last edited by iiucandyfloss (April 15, 2024 15:44:18)

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

Accepted.
iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just-Ideas

a) What's your preferred nickname?
b) What's the difference between unregistered and ordered?

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Just-Ideas

a) Ideas, Just, really anything.
b) Change Unregistered to “Ordered” and Ordered to “Accepted”. Thanks!
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Unregistered
- order taken by other shop -
Is there a rule against making an order that I've given to other shops? I'm doing it purposefully to see the skill range and to give myself a variety of PFPs to choose from.

。 ゚。⋆☾ Did I ask? ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ The ending that we get will be happy, I'm sure…! ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ If everyone were smart, no one would be. ☽ ⋆。 ゚。
——
——
iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Unregistered
Is there a rule against making an order that I've given to other shops? I'm doing it purposefully to see the skill range and to give myself a variety of PFPs to choose from.

No, there isn't. If you like, I can re-add your order to the list.

BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Unregistered

No, there isn't. If you like, I can re-add your order to the list.
Please do.

——
——
iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

If you like, I can re-add your order to the list.
Please do.
Okay.

Just-Ideas wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Just-Ideas

a) Ideas, Just, really anything.
b) Change Unregistered to “Ordered” and Ordered to “Accepted”. Thanks!

All right.
I will. No problem!

BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Please do.
Okay.
Thank you ^^.

——
——
iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Please do.
Okay.
Thank you ^^.

No problem!

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

-snip-.
Hey there. Just started. Any suggestions?

Last edited by Just-Ideas (April 15, 2024 17:37:22)

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just-Ideas wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

-snip-.
-snipimage-

In my opinion, it's pretty! It's just that it says hopeless romantic instead of helpless romantic. Maybe Blau is okay with that, though?

Last edited by iiucandyfloss (April 15, 2024 17:41:02)

BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just-Ideas wrote:

-snip-
Ohh, that's really cool, actually! Could I get it all in lower caps? And maybe the dark purple- make it a tad lighter, please?

——
——
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Just-Ideas wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

-snip-.
-snipimage-

In my opinion, it's pretty! It's just that it says hopeless romantic instead of helpless romantic. Maybe Blau is okay with that, though?
Also, yeah- hopeless was what I meant. Shessh, Blau-

——
——
iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Just-Ideas wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

-snip-.
-snipimage-

Also, yeah- hopeless was what I meant. Shessh, Blau-

Ohhh

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day! [RSS Feed]