Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day! [RSS Feed]
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day!

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day!

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just waiting for 3+ orders lol.
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

i9xis
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: i9xis
Previous shop experience: None
Products you'd make: Assets
Why should we choose you: Experienced Designer, 2 years experience.
Preferred nickname: None.
Other: None!

Also, since title said this,

Position you'd like: Any position you need filled.
Why you'd like it: It gives me more opportunities to do what I'd like.
Other: Can also do customer service and advertising.
my vision is cloudy

Last edited by i9xis (April 14, 2024 20:00:36)

i9xis
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just-Ideas wrote:

Wondering if image hosting is really a true shop service.
Kind of is. Some people don't want Google accounts to access image hosting sites.

Code-Master-Zeboosta
Scratcher
13 posts

Bump!
Code-Master-Zeboosta
Scratcher
13 posts

Just-Ideas I think we should make a website (as on Google Sites), I am experienced at website building and feel it would boost our productivity.
i9xis
Scratcher
100+ posts

Code-Master-Zeboosta wrote:

Just-Ideas I think we should make a website (as on Google Sites), I am experienced at website building and feel it would boost our productivity.
Unnecessary.

Last edited by i9xis (April 14, 2024 19:59:15)

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

i9xis wrote:

Code-Master-Zeboosta wrote:

Unnecessary.
I agree. No need. We run simply out of scratch.
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

i9xis wrote:

Previous shop experience: None
Products you'd make: Assets
Why should we choose you: Experienced Designer, 2 years experience.
Preferred nickname: None.
Other: None!

Also, since title said this,

Position you'd like: Any position you need filled.
Why you'd like it: It gives me more opportunities to do what I'd like.
Other: Can also do customer service and advertising.
my vision is cloudy

Hired.
iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Staff Application Form
Username: iiucandyfloss
Previous shop experience: The Glow Shop (employee), The Blossom Shop (owner) (closed), Rosie's Wonderland (manager)
Products you'd make: Aesthetic banners, aesthetic thumbnails
Why should we choose you: I am very dedicated to any projects or products I make and design. I always try my very hardest and aim to reach my full potential. I have been in the aesthetic community for 2 years, and have been improving each time I make a project or product. I am sure that by joining this shop, I can serve the community and help others in any way I can.
Preferred nickname: Candy
Other: This is random but why is it so cloudy outside?
By the way, my latest project has a thumbnail I like and spent the most time on. By observing it, you can see the way I design thumbnails.

Last edited by iiucandyfloss (April 15, 2024 14:11:41)

credits to @happyha8 for image hosting my forum banner -

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Partner/Federation Form
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/737466/?page=1
Shop banner: https://u.cubeupload.com/Crimm/Screenshot2024012211.png
Why should we partner: Our shop is willing to take orders from partnered shops and help in any way we can. By partnering with us, we can build friendships, take orders that one shop alone cannot complete and support each other's shop growth.
Other: N/A

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Since the title said that BoD spaces are open…

Staff BoD Form
Position you'd like: Secretary
Why you'd like it: I have great organisational skills, a high level of dedication and lots of experience. I prioritise the quality of orders and healthy communication.
Other: What is UOC?

Last edited by iiucandyfloss (April 15, 2024 14:23:19)

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Staff Application Form
Previous shop experience: The Glow Shop (employee), The Blossom Shop (owner) (closed), Rosie's Wonderland (manager)
Products you'd make: Aesthetic banners, aesthetic thumbnails
Why should we choose you: I am very dedicated to any projects or products I make and design. I always try my very hardest and aim to reach my full potential. I have been in the aesthetic community for 2 years, and have been improving each time I make a project or product. I am sure that by joining this shop, I can serve the community and help others in any way I can.
Preferred nickname: Candy
Other: This is random but why is it so cloudy outside?
By the way, my latest project has a thumbnail I like and spent the most time on. By observing it, you can see the way I design thumbnails.

Hired.
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Since the title said that BoD spaces are open…

Staff BoD Form
Position you'd like: Secretary
Why you'd like it: I have great organisational skills, a high level of dedication and lots of experience. I prioritise the quality of orders and healthy communication.
Other: What is UOC?

Hired.

UOC is… Uh.

Unregistered, Ordered, Completed. Basically a weekly list of all of the orders that need to be done, etc.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day! [RSS Feed]