Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day! [RSS Feed]
doggy_boi1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day!

i9xis wrote:

doggy_boi1 wrote:

Welcome to the first and only rendition of “Guess the time!”
In the game show, contestants will decide whether or not the time is in AM or PM.
The winner of this competition will receive the latest premium air!
even better question
why chromeos
cuz im on a chromebook lol
My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 14541.0.0, Chrome 121.0.0.0, No Flash version detected

i hate my username
Chickens are the superior animal!

(⌐⎔_⎔)//This is Jack, he's been fighting these evil kumquats since early 2023!

(((( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́))))
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day!

doggy_boi1 wrote:

Just-Ideas wrote:

Any open orders?

-cxtto- wrote:

Username: @-cxtto-
Package/Product you're ordering: custom sprite
Description: pngtuber esc sprite of Dren, with ~15 emotions, including; happy, normal, surprised, sad, angry, disappointed, excited, and talking. make it a bust that could fit in the corner of the page, preferably with minimal, but not none, shading. preferably, keep the design the same, but make it closer to the style of the Splatoon series.
Important images/links: her reference pic
Deadline: n/a
Who you'd like to do it: n/a
Where to notify you: profile, in announcements
Other: n/a, if needed I can specify more
worst case scenario we just get glowshop to do t
Nuh uh, we got our hands full too.

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
doggy_boi1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

doggy_boi1 wrote:

Just-Ideas wrote:

Any open orders?

-cxtto- wrote:

Package/Product you're ordering: custom sprite
Description: pngtuber esc sprite of Dren, with ~15 emotions, including; happy, normal, surprised, sad, angry, disappointed, excited, and talking. make it a bust that could fit in the corner of the page, preferably with minimal, but not none, shading. preferably, keep the design the same, but make it closer to the style of the Splatoon series.
Important images/links: her reference pic
Deadline: n/a
Who you'd like to do it: n/a
Where to notify you: profile, in announcements
Other: n/a, if needed I can specify more
worst case scenario we just get glowshop to do t
Nuh uh, we got our hands full too.
oh lol
are any of the other partner shops still active?

Last edited by doggy_boi1 (June 5, 2024 18:52:20)

i hate my username
Chickens are the superior animal!

(⌐⎔_⎔)//This is Jack, he's been fighting these evil kumquats since early 2023!

(((( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́))))
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

-cxtto- wrote:

(#838)
Who completed your order : happyha8
what you liked: hosted the splatoon images in the thumbnail
What could be improved: didn't get the right image hosted, I needed the one In the background, but didn't get it hosted. Also got notified an image that wasn't mine was hosted.
Quote for front page: “wrong images, right hilariousity”
Rating: 5 /10
Other: maybe confirm which images need hosting first in a project with multiple images?

Sorry about that.
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Listen. Let's get cloud inc on track!
-cxtto-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Stiiilll waiting…

Hey! I'm Catto, & I like Pokémon, cats, snakes, Bendy, Splatoon (could you tell?) and more! I mostly frequent in the “things I'm reading and playing” forums but you might catch me in a different section every now and then.

sploon 3 user: -cxtto- (lmk if we get in a match together!)

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-cxtto- wrote:

(#846)
Stiiilll waiting…
sorry, but our store currently doesn't have the capacity for your required work.
we will notify you about the status of your order when it changes from: not taken

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
-cxtto-
Scratcher
100+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

-cxtto- wrote:

(#846)
Stiiilll waiting…
sorry, but our store currently doesn't have the capacity for your required work.
we will notify you about the status of your order when it changes from: not taken
Maybe fix the title then, if the sky isnt the limit after all.

Hey! I'm Catto, & I like Pokémon, cats, snakes, Bendy, Splatoon (could you tell?) and more! I mostly frequent in the “things I'm reading and playing” forums but you might catch me in a different section every now and then.

sploon 3 user: -cxtto- (lmk if we get in a match together!)

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

-cxtto- wrote:

(#848)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

-cxtto- wrote:

(#846)
Stiiilll waiting…
Hey there. Sorry about my employees incompetence. I'll get someone to get it done right away.

Also, I'm a bit upset, so let me speak my mind. Just because we have issues doesn't mean you have to get on a high horse and insult the shop because we aren't up to your expectations. Shop changes are being made so be patient, if you don't like our performance go to another shop. Have a heavenly day,

Last edited by Just-Ideas (June 6, 2024 17:12:37)

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Closing Shop - Might Be Perma Or Temp. Not sure. Just want to move past this shop a bit. I'll let you know when a new one surfaces.
kooqle
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just-Ideas wrote:

Closing Shop - Might Be Perma Or Temp. Not sure. Just want to move past this shop a bit. I'll let you know when a new one surfaces.
i9xis
Scratcher
100+ posts

doggy_boi1 wrote:

i9xis wrote:

doggy_boi1 wrote:

In the game show, contestants will decide whether or not the time is in AM or PM.
even better question
why chromeos
My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 14541.0.0, Chrome 121.0.0.0, No Flash version detected
nah pc better
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 125.0.0.0, No Flash version detected

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i9xis wrote:

(#852)

doggy_boi1 wrote:

i9xis wrote:

doggy_boi1 wrote:

even better question
why chromeos
nah pc better
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 125.0.0.0, No Flash version detected
since PC means Personal Computer, chromebooks ARE pcs

BREAKING NEWS
The evil kumquats have rebelled and now they don't just eat signatures.

NOW THEY EAT YOUR «MY STUFF» PAGE AND OTHER 2.0 UI PAGES !
Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :
((0) - (0)) //  This is Zero. He protects my signature from evil kumquats

------(:-:)------ :: pen //  This is Bumpa. She bumps my topics when necessary. She also have a few skills at fighting since Zero taught her.

(O(w :: variables)O :: sensing) // This is Dogee. He helps me doing projects

('-' :: list) // This is Little. She verify that evil kumquats aren't coming.

° ° :: #0055ff //  This is 2S. He is the best animator I never seen on scratch. His account is Scratcheurscratch (https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Scratcheurscratch)

when green flag clicked :: cap //  This is Soja. I don't know if it's a boy or a girl but who cares ? Soja often draw thumbnails for my projects.
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

New shop or stick with this one?
i9xis
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

i9xis wrote:

(#852)

doggy_boi1 wrote:

i9xis wrote:

doggy_boi1 wrote:

even better question
why chromeos
nah pc better
since PC means Personal Computer, chromebooks ARE pcs
T-T

i9xis
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just-Ideas wrote:

why you wanna give up?

kooqle
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just-Ideas wrote:

Stick
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

astro-peach
New to Scratch
23 posts

surprise!! it's meeee candy-

Just-Ideas wrote:

Oh wow, Ideas. Why do you want to give up? This shop is kinda successful.

-cxtto- wrote:

A) Catto, can you not insult our shop? You're not a member of staff. You can't tell us to change a title.
B) We can go above and beyond -_-
C) We all have limits. Not everyone can do everything. Is that too hard for you to process?
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Making Big Changes! The shop's back open!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day! [RSS Feed]