Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day! [RSS Feed]
doggy_boi1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day!

happyha8 wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

I might join the staff, the only problem I have is I'm not that active on scratch.
That's alright, we don't have staff applications open right now though.
dont we need someone to replace i9xis though?

i hate my username
Chickens are the superior animal!

(⌐⎔_⎔)//This is Jack, he's been fighting these evil kumquats since early 2023!

(((( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́))))
happyha8
Scratcher
100+ posts

C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day!

doggy_boi1 wrote:

happyha8 wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

I might join the staff, the only problem I have is I'm not that active on scratch.
I guess that makes sense.

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

happyha8 wrote:

doggy_boi1 wrote:

happyha8 wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

I guess that makes sense.

I'll see.
Code-Master-Zeboosta
Scratcher
13 posts

#236 Present!
Mahdir2111
Scratcher
100+ posts

clefairy_pikachu wrote:

I want fjdlsehdcjidkwjehuieko2dj3hk43dw,hbe4fudk3wijdu74tofdwkdjheyg5ui4kl3,dswmhxujdik2s,wmzjnhecvy4jemkskxmkzskescmdxmkdkimvcjcmiedkiscfncnjxeds kndfcrdeishfdnmtrjesfkdndcruixkmednfsd
Please don't ask for weird stuff

Hello, I like to do coding.
My ocular profile
My Scratchsite

happyha8
Scratcher
100+ posts

clefairy_pikachu wrote:

I’m gonna report you

Last edited by happyha8 (April 26, 2024 22:44:21)

kooqle
Scratcher
100+ posts

Is there a way we can get more orders?
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kooqle wrote:

(#407)
Is there a way we can get more orders?
nope not really. without demand we can't supply

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

doggy_boi1 wrote:

(#401)

happyha8 wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

no, as he is just on leave. plus, we don't have enough demand that we need more staff

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
700th post
iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi everyone!

- I'm back from my 1-2 day break!
Sorry for not filling a form - I didn't plan the break

Have a nice day, everyone!

#QuoteMyPost

credits to @happyha8 for image hosting my forum banner -

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Queen no edit

You know how i9xis said something about making a stylish ticket with the words, “Your order has been completed/taken!”?
I couldn't find the post (didn't have enough time to look for it, sorry), but it's 100% true, I promise.

Anyway, I'm planning on making one, but I have a question.
In the Cloud Inc. banner, what is the text font? I'm asking because I would like to use that font in the banner.

Last edited by iiucandyfloss (April 28, 2024 16:01:56)

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Anyways, are there any orders to be taken?

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just-Ideas wrote:

snip snip snip

Tysm for using one of my banners!

kooqle
Scratcher
100+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

No, demand is low.
iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kooqle wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

No, demand is low.

Ah, well.

We should all mention CLOUD Inc. in at least one of our projects somewhere! If it's on our most popular projects, that'd be great too! No one has to follow this plan by the way, just suggesting that we do if possible to raise awareness about the shop!

kooqle
Scratcher
100+ posts

That is a great idea!
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: dynamicsofscratch
Date you leave: 1st May, 2024
Date you return: 10th May, 2024
Other: i will be still active from today and tommorow

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey there. Was taking a break.
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Queen no edit

You know how i9xis said something about making a stylish ticket with the words, “Your order has been completed/taken!”?
I couldn't find the post (didn't have enough time to look for it, sorry), but it's 100% true, I promise.

Anyway, I'm planning on making one, but I have a question.
In the Cloud Inc. banner, what is the text font? I'm asking because I would like to use that font in the banner.

Fredoka One is the font.
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Username: dynamicsofscratch
Date you leave: 1st May, 2024
Date you return: 10th May, 2024
Other: i will be still active from today and tommorow

Sounds good.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day! [RSS Feed]