Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day! [RSS Feed]
Mahdir2111
Scratcher
100+ posts

C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day!

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#469)

Just-Ideas wrote:

kooqle wrote:

What about making a shop studio?

Hmm.
That will be good for new scratchers who can't post on the forums yet
new scratchers can post on the forums but have to wait 2 mins between posts
edit: you gotta verify your email first i think
You'll have to wait a few days until you can post

Hello, I like to do coding.
My ocular profile
My Scratchsite

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day!

Username: Fluffygamer_
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/700795/
Shop banner: https://u.cubeupload.com/Fluffygamer_/CityShopbanner.png
Why should we partner: We are here on the forums since a long time (since June 2023), and offer a consistant, reliable service. Also, we will soon be starting a special marketing plan that should let us have plenty of orders and staff, and being one of our partners might allow you to profit of that marketing plan too.
Other: N/A

BREAKING NEWS
The evil kumquats have rebelled and now they don't just eat signatures.

NOW THEY EAT YOUR «MY STUFF» PAGE AND OTHER 2.0 UI PAGES !
Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :
((0) - (0)) //  This is Zero. He protects my signature from evil kumquats

------(:-:)------ :: pen //  This is Bumpa. She bumps my topics when necessary. She also have a few skills at fighting since Zero taught her.

(O(w :: variables)O :: sensing) // This is Dogee. He helps me doing projects

('-' :: list) // This is Little. She verify that evil kumquats aren't coming.

° ° :: #0055ff //  This is 2S. He is the best animator I never seen on scratch. His account is Scratcheurscratch (https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Scratcheurscratch)

when green flag clicked :: cap //  This is Soja. I don't know if it's a boy or a girl but who cares ? Soja often draw thumbnails for my projects.
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/734624/?page=139#post-7968996

Forwarded art order. Im too busy rn to accept, i have a current backlog of orders.

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

Why should we partner: We are here on the forums since a long time (since June 2023), and offer a consistant, reliable service. Also, we will soon be starting a special marketing plan that should let us have plenty of orders and staff, and being one of our partners might allow you to profit of that marketing plan too.
Accepted!
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Forwarded art order. Im too busy rn to accept, i have a current backlog of orders.

skyboat198 wrote:

Username: Skyboat198
Package: Art (A few backgrounds).
What colors: many dark blues and greens
Amount of time: (Must give at least 2 days or just put ASAP) ASAP
Theme: A few zoomed in backgrounds, think: Scary woods at night.
Where we notify you: My profile.
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: No thanks
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just-Ideas wrote:

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

Accepted!
Thanks! We will add Cloud INC. To our partners page soon !

BREAKING NEWS
The evil kumquats have rebelled and now they don't just eat signatures.

NOW THEY EAT YOUR «MY STUFF» PAGE AND OTHER 2.0 UI PAGES !
Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :
((0) - (0)) //  This is Zero. He protects my signature from evil kumquats

------(:-:)------ :: pen //  This is Bumpa. She bumps my topics when necessary. She also have a few skills at fighting since Zero taught her.

(O(w :: variables)O :: sensing) // This is Dogee. He helps me doing projects

('-' :: list) // This is Little. She verify that evil kumquats aren't coming.

° ° :: #0055ff //  This is 2S. He is the best animator I never seen on scratch. His account is Scratcheurscratch (https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Scratcheurscratch)

when green flag clicked :: cap //  This is Soja. I don't know if it's a boy or a girl but who cares ? Soja often draw thumbnails for my projects.
i9xis
Scratcher
100+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

i9xis wrote:

doggy_boi1 wrote:

i9xis wrote:

I'll help you tomorrow, dog passed and I'm working on the funeral.
wait what??? how old were they :(
Twenty-two years old.
Not kidding.
Jack Russel Terrier-Chihuahua mixes live a whole lot longer than the average dog.
Had to put it down due to Seizures, Loss of appetite, Cognitive dysfunction syndrome (CDS), Cataracts, and Incontinence. Lived a long life,1/17/02-4/30/24

I'm so sorry to hear that.

And what does put it down mean (in this context)?
Edit: Was your dog 22 in dog years or human years?
human years, i don't believe dog years are a thing.

put down means death.

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

Just-Ideas wrote:

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

Accepted!
Thanks! We will add Cloud INC. To our partners page soon !
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#541)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#469)

Just-Ideas wrote:

kooqle wrote:

Hmm.
oh ok

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
kooqle
Scratcher
100+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#541)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#469)

Just-Ideas wrote:

kooqle wrote:

Hmm.
oh ok
I didn't know either. I think you have to confirm your email to share projects to.
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

kooqle wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#541)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#469)

Just-Ideas wrote:

kooqle wrote:

Hmm.
oh ok
I didn't know either. I think you have to confirm your email to share projects to.

Yep.
happyha8
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Happyha8
Date you leave: May 17
Date you return: May 19
Other: Nothing

happyha8
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just-Ideas wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

skyboat198 wrote:

Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: No thanks
Accepted! Is this for a project?

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

happyha8 wrote:

Just-Ideas wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

skyboat198 wrote:

Accepted! Is this for a project?
K.
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mahdir2111 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#469)

Just-Ideas wrote:

kooqle wrote:

Hmm.

Yeah.
kooqle
Scratcher
100+ posts

Still good for advertisements though. That's what we need.

Just-Ideas wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#469)

Just-Ideas wrote:

kooqle wrote:

Hmm.

Yeah.
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

happyha8 wrote:

Username: Happyha8
Date you leave: May 17
Date you return: May 19
Other: Nothing

kk
i9xis
Scratcher
100+ posts

y'all i got salmonella rn and it sucks

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i9xis wrote:

(#559)
y'all i got salmonella rn and it sucks
get well soon!

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day! [RSS Feed]