Discuss Scratch

-The_Destroyer-
Scratcher
100+ posts

\\\~:-GlowShop 3.0-:~/// || Open for Spring Break!

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

-The_Destroyer- wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

what the heck is going on
also destroyer how is my order going
Oh forgot one thing, for labels do you want them to be a specific food on there or something else
make them just like random cursive lines with different colours or something, almost like splatoon brands.
Your order is done ^^ (I tried my best) If any changes need tell me in the comments of the project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1030359765

I'm working on this signature-

||-The Glow Shop-||

||Kokoro Beats||
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-cxtto- wrote:

Username: @-cxtto-
Package: banner
What colors (if applicable): yellow (Frye), blue (shiver), light pink (pearl), teal (marina), dark pink (callie), green (marie)
Amount of time: n/a, complete whenever
Theme (if applicable): the splatoon idols, no big man
Where we notify you (must follow scratch guidelines): my profile, under announcements
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here (members on break will not have to accept): n/a

Please add “catto” in the middle of the banner

Ask for more specifications.
I'm gonna post to board so if anyone wants to take it they can (glitch, it's an art order and banner so I recommend you take this but u don't hv to)

And I will answer Phantoms questions on his profile a to not promote chatting

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

-cxtto- wrote:

What colors (if applicable): yellow (Frye), blue (shiver), light pink (pearl), teal (marina), dark pink (callie), green (marie)
Where we notify you (must follow scratch guidelines): my profile, under announcements
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here (members on break will not have to accept): n/a

I'm gonna post to board so if anyone wants to take it they can (glitch, it's an art order and banner so I recommend you take this but u don't hv to)

I could possibly do it tonight, I'll have to see (the main question I have, is do they want like photos of the characters, or drawing of them, cuz I can do either)

stupid person who just wants sleep

Quote that will change at random times:
“You should sell that at Barnes and Unstable.” -Sam Brenner (Pixels)
-cxtto-
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

-cxtto- wrote:

I could possibly do it tonight, I'll have to see (the main question I have, is do they want like photos of the characters, or drawing of them, cuz I can do either)
Hi sneaking into this conversation, I personally don't particularly care whether you draw them or you use photos really.

Hey! I'm Catto, & I like Pokémon, cats, snakes, Bendy, Splatoon (could you tell?) and more! I mostly frequent in the “things I'm reading and playing” forums but you might catch me in a different section every now and then.

sploon 3 user: -cxtto- (lmk if we get in a match together!)

TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-cxtto- wrote:

Hi sneaking into this conversation, I personally don't particularly care whether you draw them or you use photos really.
Alr, I'll have to see whatis easier for me :]

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

-cxtto- wrote:

Cool its taken then less work for meee

-cxtto-
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

-cxtto- wrote:

Thanks!

Hey! I'm Catto, & I like Pokémon, cats, snakes, Bendy, Splatoon (could you tell?) and more! I mostly frequent in the “things I'm reading and playing” forums but you might catch me in a different section every now and then.

TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-cxtto- wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

-cxtto- wrote:

Thanks!
Yw :]

cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Order Form:

Username: cs4233117
Package: PFP/Pixel Art
What colors (if applicable): Make it space themed (similar to my current pfp
Amount of time: Idk, uhhh 2 weeks
Theme (if applicable): space
Where we notify you (must follow scratch guidelines): here & profile
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here (members on break will not have to accept):n/a

Last edited by cs4233117 (June 5, 2024 00:25:02)

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
enochx
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username:enochx
Package:banners
What colors (if applicable):shades of white light green and sky blue
Amount of time: (Must give at least 2 weeks, partner members/employees can put priority if in a rush)asap for my new shop
Theme (if applicable):cloudy landscape bubbly.
Where we notify you (must follow scratch guidelines):profile
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here (members on break will not have to accept):no but the banners text i want is:
Bubbly Shop!
BUMP!
Order Accepted!
Order Completed!
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

enochx wrote:

Username:enochx
Package:banners
What colors (if applicable):shades of white light green and sky blue
Amount of time: (Must give at least 2 weeks, partner members/employees can put priority if in a rush)asap for my new shop
Theme (if applicable):cloudy landscape bubbly.
Where we notify you (must follow scratch guidelines):profile
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here (members on break will not have to accept):no but the banners text i want is:
Bubbly Shop!
BUMP!
Order Accepted!
Order Completed!
Taken. Someone else can do the pfp one for cs.

-cxtto-
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

-cxtto- wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

-cxtto- wrote:

Thanks!
Oh, btw, before you make it, I need a profile banner, not a forum one, in case you were wondering.

TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-cxtto- wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

-cxtto- wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

-cxtto- wrote:

Thanks!
Oh, btw, before you make it, I need a profile banner, not a forum one, in case you were wondering.
Alrighty, I'll start it tonight (and I'll be up late anyways) sp I'll 1st have to see if I can even draw splatoon character. Then start making it (as I've never drawn those types of characters before)

-cxtto-
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

-cxtto- wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

-cxtto- wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

-cxtto- wrote:

Thanks!
Alrighty, I'll start it tonight (and I'll be up late anyways) sp I'll 1st have to see if I can even draw splatoon character. Then start making it (as I've never drawn those types of characters before)
Ah, great! They're mostly humanoid, except for big man, but I don't need him.

TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-cxtto- wrote:

That's good, it's the hair/tentacle/whatever it is I'm mostly worried about lol (I already struggle with hair sometimes lol)

-cxtto-
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

-cxtto- wrote:

That's good, it's the hair/tentacle/whatever it is I'm mostly worried about lol (I already struggle with hair sometimes lol)
Ah.. makes sense. They are solid masses though instead of strands so it might be a bit easier

TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-cxtto- wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

-cxtto- wrote:

Ah.. makes sense. They are solid masses though instead of strands so it might be a bit easier
Maybe lol, I’m starting now, hopefully I’ll be able to draw em in my style

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-The_Destroyer- wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

-The_Destroyer- wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Oh forgot one thing, for labels do you want them to be a specific food on there or something else
make them just like random cursive lines with different colours or something, almost like splatoon brands.
Your order is done ^^ (I tried my best) If any changes need tell me in the comments of the project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1030359765
I have requested some changes in the comments, could you please see if you could try and do them?

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

-The_Destroyer-
Scratcher
100+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

-The_Destroyer- wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

-The_Destroyer- wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

I have requested some changes in the comments, could you please see if you could try and do them?
I saw it and yes I will do it

I'm working on this signature-

||-The Glow Shop-||

||Kokoro Beats||
Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(am i allowed to chat or is there an open order-)