Discuss Scratch

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➡ The Bug Squishers 2.0 ⬅ ⚙ Code, art, music, and more! ⚙

undeterminstic wrote:

flamekeeper700 wrote:

wait why did you quadruple bump?

flamekeeper700 wrote:

Heyo! on the 17th of this month is the one year anniversary of the first post of bug squishers!
that is terrifying it has been a year oh god.
It's been a good year though, you've established the presence of being THE code shop this side of the forums.






TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
flamekeeper700
Scratcher
100+ posts

➡ The Bug Squishers 2.0 ⬅ ⚙ Code, art, music, and more! ⚙

undeterminstic wrote:

wait why did you quadruple bump?
I think the real question is why not?
ItBeJC
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➡ The Bug Squishers 2.0 ⬅ ⚙ Code, art, music, and more! ⚙

Just finished going live
That was fun

Game Is Game.

My King Message:
King like Kendrick, Drake took the L;hotline bling I'm like Rod Wave cuz I sing but I'm black yea we got a brotha as a king I needa queen like elizabeth can't be broke or else I might choke yea I'm with the times I'm woke yea I speak and I spoke I'm Light Yagami cuz' I write a note yea my life is an anime, spiderman and aunt may, this ain't no game no I do not play yea like the mando this is the way and I could freestyle like this all day cuz i got that crown and this golden ring cuz I'm king. –>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–> {Shift + Down Arrow To See The Gang}

Da Gang: (There's no order, just a list so don't take any offense)
@OneTapTK
@kanomaster
@Mrhaxalot123
@depresso-boiyo
@-YourLocalPhantom
@TheGl1tchedDrag0n
@-GaIaxy_cat- (spelled with capitol i and not a lowercase L)
@glitcX
@MistaLOD
@TeslaDummy
@-cloudcoding-
@kinosaurs515
@semisupervised
@-The_Destroyer-
@iiucandyfloss
@xxxxxxx-70
@just-a-hriday
flamekeeper700
Scratcher
100+ posts

➡ The Bug Squishers 2.0 ⬅ ⚙ Code, art, music, and more! ⚙

ItBeJC wrote:

Just finished going live
That was fun
ah that's cool
flamekeeper700
Scratcher
100+ posts

➡ The Bug Squishers 2.0 ⬅ ⚙ Code, art, music, and more! ⚙

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➡ The Bug Squishers 2.0 ⬅ ⚙ Code, art, music, and more! ⚙

I can't find an inactivity form, so just note that I may be rather inactive from now until some time in September.



flamekeeper700
Scratcher
100+ posts

➡ The Bug Squishers 2.0 ⬅ ⚙ Code, art, music, and more! ⚙


potatoman3737 ordered:
ART ORDER, TIME ZONE CDT ~ TAKEN BY N-CLUE AND ILOVESTORIES
ORDERED MARCH 29


This is sort of a big order, but I would like to have the look of my game revamped ( https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/886120669/ ), including the thumbnail, enemies (though keep their size and shape), and the player skins to be more detailed. Also I would like to make the bullets look nicer if thats possible, thank you.

is this still being worked on?
just-a-hriday
Scratcher
100+ posts

➡ The Bug Squishers 2.0 ⬅ ⚙ Code, art, music, and more! ⚙

flamekeeper700 wrote:

potatoman3737 ordered:
ART ORDER, TIME ZONE CDT ~ TAKEN BY N-CLUE AND ILOVESTORIES
ORDERED MARCH 29


This is sort of a big order, but I would like to have the look of my game revamped ( https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/886120669/ ), including the thumbnail, enemies (though keep their size and shape), and the player skins to be more detailed. Also I would like to make the bullets look nicer if thats possible, thank you.

is this still being worked on?
I don't know, I've really fallen behind on the unfinished orders section.
kooqle
Scratcher
100+ posts

➡ The Bug Squishers 2.0 ⬅ ⚙ Code, art, music, and more! ⚙

Order Type: Bugfixing
Order Details: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1034212070/ can you fix the water scripts not working when walls are too close to each other?
Time Zone: AEST
Other: Do I credit you?
flamekeeper700
Scratcher
100+ posts

➡ The Bug Squishers 2.0 ⬅ ⚙ Code, art, music, and more! ⚙

just-a-hriday wrote:

flamekeeper700 wrote:

potatoman3737 ordered:
ART ORDER, TIME ZONE CDT ~ TAKEN BY N-CLUE AND ILOVESTORIES
ORDERED MARCH 29


This is sort of a big order, but I would like to have the look of my game revamped ( https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/886120669/ ), including the thumbnail, enemies (though keep their size and shape), and the player skins to be more detailed. Also I would like to make the bullets look nicer if thats possible, thank you.

is this still being worked on?
I don't know, I've really fallen behind on the unfinished orders section.
btw I'm not going to be able to take any other bug orders for a week or two I think, because I'm working on that mouse game for mewercats and that's taking up the time I use to code
Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

➡ The Bug Squishers 2.0 ⬅ ⚙ Code, art, music, and more! ⚙

I'll also be on leave until mid-August due to summer plans. However when I come back, I'll be less active than now because of how busy school will get.

NOTE: I have caught up on all posts since I was last on. I'll still manage to read all the posts from time to time, but I may respond/post late.

To enter signature navigation: highlight this and press shift + down / up arrow key
Enigma_Ezra
Nickname: Ezra

Experienced branding designer → logos, intros, banners, thumbnails
GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
I've been a Scratcher for over 3 years. I've been front-paged twice. I have a total of over 30k views over these years, getting an incredible boost (both views and follows) from making friends, being involved in forums, working in shops in the Request forum page, and especially my Rock, Paper, Scissors game. If you wanna talk, contact me on my profile!
just-a-hriday
Scratcher
100+ posts

➡ The Bug Squishers 2.0 ⬅ ⚙ Code, art, music, and more! ⚙

accidental post

Last edited by just-a-hriday (June 11, 2024 14:35:09)

flamekeeper700
Scratcher
100+ posts

➡ The Bug Squishers 2.0 ⬅ ⚙ Code, art, music, and more! ⚙

flamekeeper700
Scratcher
100+ posts

➡ The Bug Squishers 2.0 ⬅ ⚙ Code, art, music, and more! ⚙

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➡ The Bug Squishers 2.0 ⬅ ⚙ Code, art, music, and more! ⚙

https://scratch.mit.edu/users/co0lcr34t10ns/#comments-334716596 Please do this order, that has been left undone.

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio




I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

flamekeeper700
Scratcher
100+ posts

➡ The Bug Squishers 2.0 ⬅ ⚙ Code, art, music, and more! ⚙

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/users/co0lcr34t10ns/#comments-334716596 Please do this order, that has been left undone.
if by chicken and cats they meant cat and mouse, I'm working on it, but I have a job this summer so I have to fit it in where I can, if someone wants to pick up where I left off I can upload what I have to scratch
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➡ The Bug Squishers 2.0 ⬅ ⚙ Code, art, music, and more! ⚙

flamekeeper700 wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/users/co0lcr34t10ns/#comments-334716596 Please do this order, that has been left undone.
if by chicken and cats they meant cat and mouse, I'm working on it, but I have a job this summer so I have to fit it in where I can, if someone wants to pick up where I left off I can upload what I have to scratch
No there was another order for chicken and cats

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio




I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

flamekeeper700
Scratcher
100+ posts

➡ The Bug Squishers 2.0 ⬅ ⚙ Code, art, music, and more! ⚙

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

flamekeeper700 wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/users/co0lcr34t10ns/#comments-334716596 Please do this order, that has been left undone.
if by chicken and cats they meant cat and mouse, I'm working on it, but I have a job this summer so I have to fit it in where I can, if someone wants to pick up where I left off I can upload what I have to scratch
No there was another order for chicken and cats
okay, I can try to do that after the cat and mouse one if needed
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

➡ The Bug Squishers 2.0 ⬅ ⚙ Code, art, music, and more! ⚙

Order Type: Art
Order Details: Murray (Sly Cooper character) in SRB2Kart. Make his body (not his clothing) green for recoloring purposes. Please use the Thieves in Time design.
Time Zone: Eastern Time
Other: I just need the sprites, you can download and unzip kartmaker, go to KC_example, and find sprites.png for it.


co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➡ The Bug Squishers 2.0 ⬅ ⚙ Code, art, music, and more! ⚙

pompom454 wrote:

Order Type: Art
Order Details: Murray (Sly Cooper character) in SRB2Kart. Make his body (not his clothing) green for recoloring purposes. Please use the Thieves in Time design.
Time Zone: Eastern Time
Other: I just need the sprites, you can download and unzip kartmaker, go to KC_example, and find sprites.png for it.
Not an artist but could you link the repository where the files are for them?
60 seconds apparently

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio




I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

Powered by DjangoBB