Discuss Scratch

TheUltimatum
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

DaBear101 wrote:

Unless someone else has said it before me, Terraria is also on Wii U and 3DS.
Yup! I have it for 3ds, xbox 360, xbox one, and pc.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

Hey, I have a PS4 now, but no Terraria.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
xStormfang
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

pc master race yall.

is everyone doing this color thing now

I SAY VOL YOU SAY TRON.

hey. hey listen. u know what u should join? my dta

~my memes are ironic but my depression is chronic~
Tokicastle123
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

I defeated the moonlord like 10 times today, used nurse + summon cheese

see: when baked beans go too far enough: the clorif norp stortpb.
legomanrhett
Scratcher
29 posts

Terraria Topic

I'm in hardmode, killed the WoF 2 times but stuck on mechanical bosses.

Click Mr. Link here: Brikwars once there, read the game book and be amazed.

If not, then DIE!!!

OH also I know something you don't: p axewr kpbfypfw!
potato_celery_man
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

does anyone know how to summon the wall of flesh on IOS?

no longer active

TheUltimatum
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

potato_celery_man wrote:

drop a doll in the lava m8
potato_celery_man
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

TheUltimatum wrote:

potato_celery_man wrote:

thx

i just started a month ago and am now fully exploring the underworld.

while your at it i have an eye of cthulu how do i summon the eye of cthulu?

no longer active

TheSpanishDan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

oh god i haven't played terraria in a while

m8s should i start over

a u r o r a b o r e a l i s

Dan Engine v0.1
watch my object show
Captain_Purple
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

potato_celery_man wrote:

TheUltimatum wrote:

potato_celery_man wrote:

thx

Suspicious Looking Eye?
Summon the eye at night. Try to do this as early as possible as the EoC despawns in the day. Don't die, or it'll despawn due to that, too.
Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

I'm not hyped for console/mobile 1.3 anymore…

I used to make stuff on here, now i just come on when i'm bored, don't expect anything from me now.
Last edited by Greenduck54 (Jan. 1, 2020 00:00:00)
oh no, the joke is dead because that time is no longer in the future :I
Last edited by Greenduck54 (Apr. 20, 2069 00:00:00)
that's better
;
potato_celery_man
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

Captain_Purple wrote:

potato_celery_man wrote:

TheUltimatum wrote:

potato_celery_man wrote:

thx

Suspicious Looking Eye?
Summon the eye at night. Try to do this as early as possible as the EoC despawns in the day. Don't die, or it'll despawn due to that, too.
I did that and defeated the eye but now it just respawns every night

no longer active

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

I got Terraria on PS4 for Christmas. I have found the dungeon but I need to get better equipment. I have an iron broadsword, a godly silver pick axe, a silver axe, an iron bow, an enchanted boomerang and quite a few other items. Any tips on strategies to defeat Skeletron?

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
TheUltimatum
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

78ch3 wrote:

I got Terraria on PS4 for Christmas. I have found the dungeon but I need to get better equipment. I have an iron broadsword, a godly silver pick axe, a silver axe, an iron bow, an enchanted boomerang and quite a few other items. Any tips on strategies to defeat Skeletron?
If playing splitscreen is possible or you have lots of friends who also have the game I'd recommend having at him all at once. Multiple players vs skeletron is a really good strat.
Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

78ch3 wrote:

Normal or Expert? (since 1.3 is out on PS4 now)

I used to make stuff on here, now i just come on when i'm bored, don't expect anything from me now.
Last edited by Greenduck54 (Jan. 1, 2020 00:00:00)
oh no, the joke is dead because that time is no longer in the future :I
Last edited by Greenduck54 (Apr. 20, 2069 00:00:00)
that's better
;
TheUltimatum
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

Greenduck54 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

oh really? time to get ps4 now…
braycoe
Scratcher
94 posts

Terraria Topic

I lost all progress except for achievements on Terraria, and I beat the Moon Lord! But its ok.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

Greenduck54 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Normal.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

TheUltimatum wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

If playing splitscreen is possible or you have lots of friends who also have the game I'd recommend having at him all at once. Multiple players vs skeletron is a really good strat.
It is possible, but any tips on single player?

TheUltimatum
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

78ch3 wrote:

TheUltimatum wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

It is possible, but any tips on single player?
Single player? Get the best gear you can, explore the world to death. Beat your worlds miniboss, Get full demonite or crimsonite whichever your world has. Make sure you have a gun and quite a few bullets. Then go try to beat him.