Discuss Scratch

Captain_Purple
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

braycoe wrote:

Captain_Purple wrote:

braycoe wrote:

On mobile, I played with @Kayllee_on_Scratch and two of my friends. I gave my friends some items to catch them up with me. Then I set their world to Hardmode. It was very fun. We fought Lepus 5+ times. Then we fought Twins and Destroyer.
Tips on defeating Lepus?
Get 20+ Defense and a weapon that is from the underworld or early hardmode. Break the big eggs before they hatch, or you will have to fight 2.
Here's a fun fact(albeit it is not so fun) - Up to 5 other Lepus can be hatched at once. Oh joy! Fortunately, hatched Lepus are weaker.
Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

Captain_Purple wrote:

Oh joy! Fortunately, hatched Lepus are weaker.
they can still spawn more Lepus though xD

I used to make stuff on here, now i just come on when i'm bored, don't expect anything from me now.
Last edited by Greenduck54 (Jan. 1, 2020 00:00:00)
oh no, the joke is dead because that time is no longer in the future :I
Last edited by Greenduck54 (Apr. 20, 2069 00:00:00)
that's better
;
braycoe
Scratcher
94 posts

Terraria Topic

What is your favorite mod? Mine is Exxo Avalon.
Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

braycoe wrote:

Calamity.

I used to make stuff on here, now i just come on when i'm bored, don't expect anything from me now.
that's better
;
lance4dragons
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

Calamity.

-L̴̩̹̫͈̰̬̪̩͔̗͇̳̲̬͙͎͂̋̌ͬͧ͆̒ͧ̐ͪ̏̓̌͑ͦ̃ͯ͌͡ąͦͪ̇ͨ̽̐͗ͤͤͭ̇̕͘͡҉̲̻̳̺͕͔̳ṉ̶̡͚̦̰̳͍̤͈͇͈͚̤̲̱͇͍͂̓̍ͭ̒́ͪ͐̆̏̇͊̈́͋ͨͫ͛̕͢ͅc̷̨̪͇͈̫̏̀̆̈̿͛͗̈́̂̅̀͟͝ͅe̸ͧͧͫ̈̀̄̽͗ͥ̀ͫͩ̓̊̒͝͏̙̙̙̹̣̰̥̘̣͚̘̼͙̭̟4͇̫͙̩͇̣̳̹̄͂ͭ̓͑̉̾ͯ̕d̷̷̛̐̒̍ͣ̂̏͑̆̄̌̑͏̢͙͔̘̝̩̬̝̬͍͇r̴͒̾́̏̌̉ͪ̂̆̇ͧͮͧ́̎͋҉͎̥̭̦̘͓̗̯͕̹͕̲͜͞ḁ̢̛̯̱͓͇̗͉͔̩̥̲̪̣̗͙̜͌̇͐̉ͨ̅ͧģ̧̫̯̙͙̳̘͙ͫͤ̊͆̒̂͗̀̓̉ͧ̚̕͞ͅǒ̸̸̗̠͕̑̂̆̈́ͧ̅͋͛̆̓ͬ̾̚n̡̂͊̓͒ͧ̔̍̾͘҉̥̙̞̜͎̱͓̤̠̣͙̼̖̼̺͍͚͖͠s̸̤̼̮̹͍̥̝̩̤̏̂͋̑

You are being watched…

Pezd
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

I just use lepus to get pirate maps. I built a wall at the edge of the ocean, spawn lepus in the ocean, wait behind the wall for a while, then kill some lepus's, and repeat. I get so many pirate maps.

Check out my four newest projects!

braycoe
Scratcher
94 posts

Terraria Topic

Greenduck54 wrote:

braycoe wrote:

Calamity.
Calamity is my second favorite! I like Calamity and Exxo Avalon because they add epic bosses.
-Tide
Scratcher
23 posts

Terraria Topic

Forum_Helper1 wrote:

-snip-
My favorite weapon and probably the best weapon would be the horseman's blade. Vampire knives have the advantage of the health regeneration, while the damage is quite weak. The horseman's blade summons pumpkin heads to destroy the nearby enemies. A good idea would be using those two weapons in a combo which will make it better in a bunch of ways.

xStormfang
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

-Tide wrote:

Forum_Helper1 wrote:

-snip-
My favorite weapon and probably the best weapon would be the horseman's blade. Vampire knives have the advantage of the health regeneration, while the damage is quite weak. The horseman's blade summons pumpkin heads to destroy the nearby enemies. A good idea would be using those two weapons in a combo which will make it better in a bunch of ways.
melee user vampire knives are pretty good. i soloed the lunatic cultist with them. very useful.

the terrarian doesnt get enough love. like w/ the yoyo equips. A+
and the solar spear things ???????? damage ticks are gr9

is everyone doing this color thing now

I SAY VOL YOU SAY TRON.

hey. hey listen. u know what u should join? my dta

~my memes are ironic but my depression is chronic~
Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

xStormfang wrote:

the terrarian doesnt get enough love. like w/ the yoyo equips. A+
The Terrarian isn't as good as some other endgame weapons…

xStormfang wrote:

and the daybreak ???????? damage ticks are gr9
The Solar Eruption is the better of the two, but the daybreak is better against single targets.

that's better
;
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

I love Terraria and I'll never stop playing it. My goal is to get the Terra Blade and to kill the Wall of Flesh. I'm on the right track to the Terra Blade, as I have a Night's Edge, but I need an Excalibur and three broken hero swords. Can anyone tell me where to get them? And any tips on how to defeat the wall of flesh?

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

ImagineIt wrote:

Shadow36821 wrote:

Am I the only person who thinks eater of worlds is the easiest boss?

Also I am starting a android/iOS wiki for terraria and so is my friend
Nah, that's the golem.

It IS the last boss, but it's simple.
All you need to do is make a line from end to end of the room with wooden platforms and repeatedly shoot light discs at him.

Add in campfires and heart lanterns and he's TOO easy.
Speaking of that, does anyone need a possessed hatchet? I have 3.
Yeah, I'd like one of those.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

78ch3 wrote:

I love Terraria and I'll never stop playing it. My goal is to get the Terra Blade and to kill the Wall of Flesh. I'm on the right track to the Terra Blade, as I have a Night's Edge, but I need an Excalibur and three broken hero swords. Can anyone tell me where to get them? And any tips on how to defeat the wall of flesh?
You get an Excalibur and broken hero swords after killing the wall of flesh and the 3 mech bosses

that's better
;
DominoDragon1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

78ch3 wrote:

My tips:
Create a LONG bridge. Just basically the whole way across the underworld. Preferably not too close to the top of the underworld.
Get the molten bow.
Get all molten armor.
Get lots of arrows (wooden, molten bow will make them flaming arrows)
Use ranged damage boosters.
Have fun!

Another way is to go all melee. I would suggest all molten armor with the molten sword.
Use melee damage boosters.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who know binary and those who don't. “And those who think they do but are still waiting on 8 more people.” (Sigton).
Captain_Purple
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

Derpybunneh wrote:

Captain_Purple wrote:

a
you're on
EDIT: Even though it seems impossible, I'll get NPCs to fight.
wait i can't do that with night bosses
uhhhhh
are there any exceptions?
One could also use summoning weapons, but those are kind of in the gray area…
lol i know i'm late by 3 months but
I'll take that as a yes.
After all, you're not attacking the enemies. You're telling other entities to attack the enemies.
Captain_Purple
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

78ch3 wrote:

any tips on how to defeat the wall of flesh?
Space Gun with a full set of Space Armor. This way, you won't use any mana. Combine this with Hermes Boots and a somewhat flat bridge so you can avoid the WoF's lasers/The Hungry.
DominoDragon1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

Captain_Purple wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

any tips on how to defeat the wall of flesh?
Space Gun with a full set of Space Armor. This way, you won't use any mana. Combine this with Hermes Boots and a somewhat flat bridge so you can avoid the WoF's lasers/The Hungry.
I usually go melee to destroy the Hungry, then switch over to ranged.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who know binary and those who don't. “And those who think they do but are still waiting on 8 more people.” (Sigton).
braycoe
Scratcher
94 posts

Terraria Topic

When I killed Ocram I was greatly disappointed. I got an armor piece and gave it to one of my friends. All the recipes with souls of blight are useless to me…
lance4dragons
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

why?

-L̴̩̹̫͈̰̬̪̩͔̗͇̳̲̬͙͎͂̋̌ͬͧ͆̒ͧ̐ͪ̏̓̌͑ͦ̃ͯ͌͡ąͦͪ̇ͨ̽̐͗ͤͤͭ̇̕͘͡҉̲̻̳̺͕͔̳ṉ̶̡͚̦̰̳͍̤͈͇͈͚̤̲̱͇͍͂̓̍ͭ̒́ͪ͐̆̏̇͊̈́͋ͨͫ͛̕͢ͅc̷̨̪͇͈̫̏̀̆̈̿͛͗̈́̂̅̀͟͝ͅe̸ͧͧͫ̈̀̄̽͗ͥ̀ͫͩ̓̊̒͝͏̙̙̙̹̣̰̥̘̣͚̘̼͙̭̟4͇̫͙̩͇̣̳̹̄͂ͭ̓͑̉̾ͯ̕d̷̷̛̐̒̍ͣ̂̏͑̆̄̌̑͏̢͙͔̘̝̩̬̝̬͍͇r̴͒̾́̏̌̉ͪ̂̆̇ͧͮͧ́̎͋҉͎̥̭̦̘͓̗̯͕̹͕̲͜͞ḁ̢̛̯̱͓͇̗͉͔̩̥̲̪̣̗͙̜͌̇͐̉ͨ̅ͧģ̧̫̯̙͙̳̘͙ͫͤ̊͆̒̂͗̀̓̉ͧ̚̕͞ͅǒ̸̸̗̠͕̑̂̆̈́ͧ̅͋͛̆̓ͬ̾̚n̡̂͊̓͒ͧ̔̍̾͘҉̥̙̞̜͎̱͓̤̠̣͙̼̖̼̺͍͚͖͠s̸̤̼̮̹͍̥̝̩̤̏̂͋̑

You are being watched…

DominoDragon1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

What is your favorite way to battle bosses?
Melee: 0
Ranged: .5
Magic: 0
Yo-yo: 2.5

I will be updating this as people answer!
; )

Last edited by DominoDragon1 (May 26, 2017 17:23:13)