Discuss Scratch

TheUltimatum
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

pianogirl84 wrote:

I might be getting the Wii U version for Christmas
Cool! I've the xbox version. My little brothers are making quick work of all of the bosses.
braycoe
Scratcher
94 posts

Terraria Topic

Derpybunneh wrote:

braycoe wrote:

I BEAT ALL BOSSES! I BEAT MOON LORD!
3 Times:
1. Terrarian
2. Rainbow Crystal Staff
3. Rainbow Crystal Staff

I plan to get all Moon Lord items, then beat Frost Moon, Pumpkin Moon, then Old One's Army.
Any Ideas after that?
For me personally I'm just kind of finished with Terraria right now. I've beat Moon Lord, the Old One's Army. I'm just waiting for more updates at this point. If you really want to do more, consider checking out some mods like the Tremor and Thorium mods.

I might get a Mod Launcher sometime…
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

You need to add “3ds” to your first post.
Terraria is on 3ds. I have a 3ds, but I don't have Terraria for it. I play Terraria on ios instead.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
TheUltimatum
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

nickeljorn wrote:

You need to add “3ds” to your first post.
Terraria is on 3ds. I have a 3ds, but I don't have Terraria for it. I play Terraria on ios instead.
Yup! I've got it on the 3ds. It's about the same except you can't have dyes which kinda stinks. iOS version is the one i've pretty much beat everything in.
braycoe
Scratcher
94 posts

Terraria Topic

I ccan defeat any mob easily- from greens slime armies to dungeon guardian armies to moon lord armys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by braycoe (Jan. 14, 2017 02:24:14)

computer_tron
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

I have the steam version, 3ds version, and xbox version xD has anyone heard of the server Dark Gaming?
STEAM:
I made a mini-server, it's not done yet but it's looking pretty good
i've got almost all achievments
XBOX:
a tiny house with almost no potential, cus i got xbox live so i had to leave my awesome not xbox live world behind
3DS:
a small neighborhood with a little bit of potential

I make projects sometimes…
Captainozdemir
Scratcher
8 posts

Terraria Topic

Actually moonlord looks pretty much like chutullu
squidoosh14
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

Hello, I used to play terraria. I built a castle with a drawbridge.

Question: Why am I not seeing any Plantera's Bulbs, even after I defeated Skeleton Prime?

Last edited by squidoosh14 (Jan. 21, 2017 15:45:35)

Hey! I'm squidoosh14, and I make pixel art, Minecraft mods, and pixel art for Minecraft mods. My Stuff: Sound Visualizer | Interactive Particles | Virtual Torch | Polygon Generator | More

My mods: RuneCraft | MC Botany | Amateur Alchemy
squidoosh14
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

Captainozdemir wrote:

It's cthulhu.

Hey! I'm squidoosh14, and I make pixel art, Minecraft mods, and pixel art for Minecraft mods. My Stuff: Sound Visualizer | Interactive Particles | Virtual Torch | Polygon Generator | More

My mods: RuneCraft | MC Botany | Amateur Alchemy
computer_tron
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

squidoosh14 wrote:

Hello, I used to play terraria. I built a castle with a drawbridge.

Question: Why am I not seeing any Plantera's Bulbs, even after I defeated Skeleton Prime?
you have to beat all three mechanical bosses, unless you have mobile

Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

braycoe wrote:

I ccan defeat any mob easily- from greens slime armies to dungeon guardian armies to moon lord armys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moon lord armies?

I used to make stuff on here, now i just come on when i'm bored, don't expect anything from me now.
Last edited by Greenduck54 (Jan. 1, 2020 00:00:00)
oh no, the joke is dead because that time is no longer in the future :I
Last edited by Greenduck54 (Apr. 20, 2069 00:00:00)
that's better
;
Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

squidoosh14 wrote:

Captainozdemir wrote:

It's cthulhu.
It was confirmed by Cenx (A dev) that the moon lord is more like Cthulhu's brother

I used to make stuff on here, now i just come on when i'm bored, don't expect anything from me now.
Last edited by Greenduck54 (Jan. 1, 2020 00:00:00)
oh no, the joke is dead because that time is no longer in the future :I
Last edited by Greenduck54 (Apr. 20, 2069 00:00:00)
that's better
;
braycoe
Scratcher
94 posts

Terraria Topic

The Drax is Pre-Hardmode, because I found it in a shadow chest on mobile, and I hadn't beat Wall of Flesh yet.
xStormfang
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

braycoe wrote:

The Drax is Pre-Hardmode, because I found it in a shadow chest on mobile, and I hadn't beat Wall of Flesh yet.
The Drax is only pre-HM on mobile.

is everyone doing this color thing now

I SAY VOL YOU SAY TRON.

hey. hey listen. u know what u should join? my dta

~my memes are ironic but my depression is chronic~
Captain_Purple
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

Doing the Merfolk challenge.
For those who don't know, this challenge includes permanently wearing a fish bowl and a Neptune's Shell.
Basically, you're a fish. Land, bad. Water, good.
I'm trying my first day. Died 3 times. Here's my house at the end of the day.

Small. Cramped. At least it has water.

P.S. If anyone else wants to do the challenge, be sure to try to get to the ocean! The oceans contain water chests, which may have breathing rods, which will allow you to breathe on land.

Last edited by Captain_Purple (Feb. 24, 2017 20:36:55)

computer_tron
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

Captain_Purple wrote:

For those who don't know, this challenge includes permanently wearing a fish bowl and a Neptune's Shell.

P.S. If anyone else wants to do the challenge, be sure to try to get to the ocean! The oceans contain water chests, which may have breathing rods, which will allow you to breathe on land.
yeah i'm gonna do that too! i'm gonna make a YT series on it

Derpybunneh
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

Captain_Purple wrote:

That's a really cool challenge. Someone should try the “no weapons” challenge next. Just kidding, that's pretty much impossible to do. You can't progress at all in the game unless you fight.

Last edited by Derpybunneh (Feb. 24, 2017 22:29:58)

Captain_Purple
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

Derpybunneh wrote:

Captain_Purple wrote:

That's a really cool challenge. Someone should try the “no weapons” challenge next. Just kidding, that's pretty much impossible to do. You can't progress at all in the game unless you fight.
you're on
EDIT: Even though it seems impossible, I'll get NPCs to fight.
wait i can't do that with night bosses
uhhhhh
are there any exceptions?

Last edited by Captain_Purple (Feb. 25, 2017 15:02:52)

Derpybunneh
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

Captain_Purple wrote:

Derpybunneh wrote:

Captain_Purple wrote:

you're on
EDIT: Even though it seems impossible, I'll get NPCs to fight.
wait i can't do that with night bosses
uhhhhh
are there any exceptions?
Sorry, no exceptions. Wait… there is one… as long as one isn't directly involved in conflict with a weapon, one could use traps. but you can't get some of the traps until after you fight a boss, like plantera… Actually there are more exceptions, one could use potions. One could also use summoning weapons, but those are kind of in the gray area…

Last edited by Derpybunneh (Feb. 25, 2017 15:29:35)

terrariaawesome100
Scratcher
9 posts

Terraria Topic

I just killed skeletron, brain of cthulu, and eye of cthulu