Discuss Scratch

xStormfang
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

Captain_Purple wrote:

Pezd wrote:

I play terraria. (mobile) I have defeated plantera and am ‘preparing*’ to kill golum.
Any advise guys?

*stalling

The automatic spell checker is being sooooo annoying right now.
You got wings? Wings will be the most important thing. My advice is to keep flying around, avoiding Golem. Golem's fists aren't much of a problem if you move around a lot. Once you get the head's health down to zero, it will detach, fly around, and shoot fireballs at you. At this point, just hit the body with all that you've got.
before you fight, build a platform where he can't jump through and stand on it, then shoot/hit/whatever

is everyone doing this color thing now

I SAY VOL YOU SAY TRON.

hey. hey listen. u know what u should join? my dta

~my memes are ironic but my depression is chronic~
Forum_Helper1
New to Scratch
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

xStormfang wrote:

Captain_Purple wrote:

Pezd wrote:

I play terraria. (mobile) I have defeated plantera and am ‘preparing*’ to kill golum.
Any advise guys?

*stalling

You got wings? Wings will be the most important thing. My advice is to keep flying around, avoiding Golem. Golem's fists aren't much of a problem if you move around a lot. Once you get the head's health down to zero, it will detach, fly around, and shoot fireballs at you. At this point, just hit the body with all that you've got.
before you fight, build a platform where he can't jump through and stand on it, then shoot/hit/whatever
The best thing to use, if you have it, are the vampire knives. They restore your life, and are extremely useful, and likely the best weapon in mobile terraria. You can get them before defeating Golem.

Warning: Complicated, and mind blowing.
Zeno's Paradox: I can prove you can't get anywhere. Before you get from where you are to where you wish to go, you first have to go halfway to the endpoint. From there, you go half of the remaining way. And halfway, on and on, but you can never reach your goal, because there will always be the smallest fraction of space you haven't gone through.
I can also prove you can't move. Similar to the above, I will use the same principals to prove you can't move. We already know that to get to your destination, you must first go halfway. In addition, before you get to the halfway point, you must first go halfway to the halfway point. And then before you get there, you must first go halfway. And on and on, you get smaller and smaller fractions of space you must first travel to. You can never move away from where you are.
Go here for more paradoxes!! Wow, this is a long sig. Bring the semicolon back to life! I'm a New Scratcher with 500+ posts!
Forum_Helper1
New to Scratch
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

TealWashableMarker wrote:

I have Terraria for the Xbox 360, but I've never played it…
You should! It's fun!
; )

Zeno's Paradox: I can prove you can't get anywhere. Before you get from where you are to where you wish to go, you first have to go halfway to the endpoint. From there, you go half of the remaining way. And halfway, on and on, but you can never reach your goal, because there will always be the smallest fraction of space you haven't gone through.
I can also prove you can't move. Similar to the above, I will use the same principals to prove you can't move. We already know that to get to your destination, you must first go halfway. In addition, before you get to the halfway point, you must first go halfway to the halfway point. And then before you get there, you must first go halfway. And on and on, you get smaller and smaller fractions of space you must first travel to. You can never move away from where you are.
Go here for more paradoxes!! Wow, this is a long sig. Bring the semicolon back to life! I'm a New Scratcher with 500+ posts!
Pezd
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

Forum_Helper1 wrote:

xStormfang wrote:

Captain_Purple wrote:

Pezd wrote:

Any advise guys?

*stalling

The best thing to use, if you have it, are the vampire knives. They restore your life, and are extremely useful, and likely the best weapon in mobile terraria. You can get them before defeating Golem.

I have ice wings, but I didn't even know there was such a thing as vampire knives.
I'm planning to make a wall that golem can't go through, but that I can. I'll also trigger the traps right above where he spawns, and launch whatever I can get my hands upon at him that do the most damage.

bty, a glitch happens sometimes that lets me fly without eventually falling.

Check out my four newest projects!

TheSpanishDan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

TealWashableMarker wrote:

I have Terraria for the Xbox 360, but I've never played it…
PLAYITPLAYITPPLAYIT
Teal, I'm begging you.

I need friends like you who have also had their experience with Terraria.
Try using the wiki, though, as it can be very confusing as to what to do at first.

a u r o r a b o r e a l i s

Dan Engine v0.1
watch my object show
Pezd
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

O yeah, all I have to do to get vampire knives is kill roughly 2500 enemies in the crimson zone, and get all the materials to make a key from the key mold Still it looks very useful

Check out my four newest projects!

Forum_Helper1
New to Scratch
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

Pezd wrote:

Forum_Helper1 wrote:

xStormfang wrote:

Captain_Purple wrote:

Pezd wrote:

Any advise guys?

*stalling

I have ice wings, but I didn't even know there was such a thing as vampire knives.
I'm planning to make a wall that golem can't go through, but that I can. I'll also trigger the traps right above where he spawns, and launch whatever I can get my hands upon at him that do the most damage.

They are really hard to get. You have to have a corruption world where the walk of flesh has been defeated. You have to kill lots of guys in the corruption, all of who have a 1/2500 chance to drop the corruption mold. You then have to combine it with a jungle key and some other stuff to make the corruption key. This will unlock the corruption chest in the dungeon.

Forum_Helper1
New to Scratch
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

Pezd wrote:

O yeah, all I have to do to get vampire knives is kill roughly 2500 enemies in the crimson zone, and get all the materials to make a key from the key mold Still it looks very useful
You ninja'd me! You are correct, though. If you set up a good farm, you can get one in only a little bit of time. In fact, I got my first mold while creating the farm to get it.

Last edited by Forum_Helper1 (April 16, 2017 19:27:57)

Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

Forum_Helper1 wrote:

Pezd wrote:

Forum_Helper1 wrote:

xStormfang wrote:

Captain_Purple wrote:

Pezd wrote:

Any advise guys?

*stalling

They are really hard to get. You have to have a crimson world where the walk of flesh has been defeated. You have to kill lots of guys in the corruption, all of who have a 1/2500 chance to drop the crimson mold (key if on pc). You then have to combine it with a temple key and some other stuff to make the crimson key. This will unlock the crimson chest in the dungeon.

I used to make stuff on here, now i just come on when i'm bored, don't expect anything from me now.
Last edited by Greenduck54 (Jan. 1, 2020 00:00:00)
oh no, the joke is dead because that time is no longer in the future :I
Last edited by Greenduck54 (Apr. 20, 2069 00:00:00)
that's better
;
Forum_Helper1
New to Scratch
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

Thanks for the corrections. You can, however, get the molds on a mobile device. I know because I have done it before.

Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

Forum_Helper1 wrote:

Thanks for the corrections. You can, however, get the molds on a mobile device. I know because I have done it before.
ik, i was just saying that on pc you get the actual key

I used to make stuff on here, now i just come on when i'm bored, don't expect anything from me now.
that's better
;
Forum_Helper1
New to Scratch
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

Greenduck54 wrote:

Forum_Helper1 wrote:

ik, i was just saying that on pc you get the actual key
I didn't know that! I have only ever played the mobile edition.
; )

braycoe
Scratcher
94 posts

Terraria Topic

On mobile, I played with @Kayllee_on_Scratch and two of my friends. I gave my friends some items to catch them up with me. Then I set their world to Hardmode. It was very fun. We fought Lepus 5+ times. Then we fought Twins and Destroyer.
computer_tron
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

braycoe wrote:

On mobile, I played with @Kayllee_on_Scratch and two of my friends. I gave my friends some items to catch them up with me. Then I set their world to Hardmode. It was very fun. We fought Lepus 5+ times. Then we fought Twins and Destroyer.
cool, my friends don't have Terraria on PC or mobile… except 1, but he doesn't get on very often i also only have like 3 friends anyway so that might be a reason xD xD

I make projects sometimes…
Captain_Purple
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

braycoe wrote:

Tips on defeating Lepus?
lance4dragons
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

ez pz bro all u need to do is to git gud
Lepus is easy, if you can take out the eggs before they hatch more lepus(or diseaster bunnies). I recommend you have a dark lance my enemy! or at least some underworld items before fighting lepus.

-L̴̩̹̫͈̰̬̪̩͔̗͇̳̲̬͙͎͂̋̌ͬͧ͆̒ͧ̐ͪ̏̓̌͑ͦ̃ͯ͌͡ąͦͪ̇ͨ̽̐͗ͤͤͭ̇̕͘͡҉̲̻̳̺͕͔̳ṉ̶̡͚̦̰̳͍̤͈͇͈͚̤̲̱͇͍͂̓̍ͭ̒́ͪ͐̆̏̇͊̈́͋ͨͫ͛̕͢ͅc̷̨̪͇͈̫̏̀̆̈̿͛͗̈́̂̅̀͟͝ͅe̸ͧͧͫ̈̀̄̽͗ͥ̀ͫͩ̓̊̒͝͏̙̙̙̹̣̰̥̘̣͚̘̼͙̭̟4͇̫͙̩͇̣̳̹̄͂ͭ̓͑̉̾ͯ̕d̷̷̛̐̒̍ͣ̂̏͑̆̄̌̑͏̢͙͔̘̝̩̬̝̬͍͇r̴͒̾́̏̌̉ͪ̂̆̇ͧͮͧ́̎͋҉͎̥̭̦̘͓̗̯͕̹͕̲͜͞ḁ̢̛̯̱͓͇̗͉͔̩̥̲̪̣̗͙̜͌̇͐̉ͨ̅ͧģ̧̫̯̙͙̳̘͙ͫͤ̊͆̒̂͗̀̓̉ͧ̚̕͞ͅǒ̸̸̗̠͕̑̂̆̈́ͧ̅͋͛̆̓ͬ̾̚n̡̂͊̓͒ͧ̔̍̾͘҉̥̙̞̜͎̱͓̤̠̣͙̼̖̼̺͍͚͖͠s̸̤̼̮̹͍̥̝̩̤̏̂͋̑

You are being watched…

Captain_Purple
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

lance4dragons wrote:

Lepus is easy, if you can take out the eggs before they hatch more lepus(or diseaster bunnies). I recommend you have a dark lance my enemy! or at least some underworld items before fighting lepus.
rip
i only have lead armor and a lead sword
at least i have 2 suspicious eggs
Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

lance4dragons wrote:

I can't do it easily, sometimes even with post-mech boss gear xD
then again i'm bad at mobile controls
I'm better on xbox 360
and even better on pc
but those versions don't have lepus

that's better
;
braycoe
Scratcher
94 posts

Terraria Topic

Captain_Purple wrote:

braycoe wrote:

Tips on defeating Lepus?
Get 20+ Defense and a weapon that is from the underworld or early hardmode. Break the big eggs before they hatch, or you will have to fight 2.