Discuss Scratch

PecanPi314
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

Greenduck54 wrote:

PecanPi314 wrote:

My family got terraria on computer a couple days ago, but have had the console version for about a year (The PC version is much better )
Yep. I've had it for about a month and i'm playing with mods.
Obviously, I haven't played with mods since I only got it about a week ago, but what are some mods you like, so that I can check them out sometime?

in west philadelphia born and raised

Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

PecanPi314 wrote:

Greenduck54 wrote:

PecanPi314 wrote:

My family got terraria on computer a couple days ago, but have had the console version for about a year (The PC version is much better )
Obviously, I haven't played with mods since I only got it about a week ago, but what are some mods you like, so that I can check them out sometime?
I like the thorium and calamity mods, this mod called Reduced Grinding, and many more! I'll have to list the ones I play with later…

I used to make stuff on here, now i just come on when i'm bored, don't expect anything from me now.
Last edited by Greenduck54 (Jan. 1, 2020 00:00:00)
oh no, the joke is dead because that time is no longer in the future :I
Last edited by Greenduck54 (Apr. 20, 2069 00:00:00)
that's better
;
braycoe
Scratcher
94 posts

Terraria Topic

computer_tron wrote:

braycoe wrote:

I'm doing a Youtube playthrough, but I'm terrible currently.
i'm doing that too, i'm not terrible, but nobody likes my YT, , my subscribers are literally just my family and friends who pity me
That is true with me too! Accept one other person has a private youtube account and I don't know them.
braycoe
Scratcher
94 posts

Terraria Topic

PecanPi314 wrote:

Greenduck54 wrote:

PecanPi314 wrote:

I haven't gotten to play any yet, but here are a few: Exxo Avalon, Tremor, Thorium, and Calamity.
Pezd
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

I play terraria. (mobile) I have defeated plantera and am ‘preparing*’ to kill golum.
Any advise guys?

*stalling

The automatic spell checker is being sooooo annoying right now.

Check out my four newest projects!

TheSpanishDan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

Pezd wrote:

I play terraria. (mobile) I have defeated plantera and am ‘preparing*’ to kill golem.
Any advise guys?

*stalling

Well, I don't even have the necessary tools to defeat King Slime, so I've got nothing.

a u r o r a b o r e a l i s

Dan Engine v0.1
watch my object show
Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

Pezd wrote:

I play terraria. (mobile) I have defeated plantera and am ‘preparing*’ to kill golum.
Any advise guys?

*stalling

Get bombs to gather the traps from the temple, and make a big box made out of the traps around the altar (About 20 tiles high x 15 tiles long, spiky ball and spear traps for the top, super dart and flame traps on the sides). Then, wire the traps to a timer (preferably 1 second since on mobile you can buy timers) and just watch the traps slowly kill Golem (if you have a death sickle you can attack through blocks). You still have to dodge the lasers though

I used to make stuff on here, now i just come on when i'm bored, don't expect anything from me now.
that's better
;
PecanPi314
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

Any tips on getting through the temple on the far left/right of the map?

Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

PecanPi314 wrote:

The dungeon?

that's better
;
Pezd
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

Greenduck54 wrote:

Pezd wrote:

Any advise guys?

*stalling

Get bombs to gather the traps from the temple, and make a big box made out of the traps around the altar (About 20 tiles high x 15 tiles long, spiky ball and spear traps for the top, super dart and flame traps on the sides). Then, wire the traps to a timer (preferably 1 second since on mobile you can buy timers) and just watch the traps slowly kill Golem (if you have a death sickle you can attack through blocks). You still have to dodge the lasers though

Ok. I destroyed all the pressure plates already. I was planning on making a sort of wall with gaps three blocks tall so I can go through but gloom can't. Maybe I can do both.

Check out my four newest projects!

Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

Pezd wrote:

Greenduck54 wrote:

Pezd wrote:

Any advise guys?

*stalling

Ok. I destroyed all the pressure plates already. I was planning on making a sort of wall with gaps three blocks tall so I can go through but gloom can't. Maybe I can do both.
Yes. Oh and make sure you use sticky bombs, not normal ones (If only mobile didn't require the picksaw to break temple traps)

that's better
;
Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

On my first ever world (on mobile) I actually got a very rare glitch without knowing it. Basically, there was a hole in my temple entrance that went straight to the golem room (in front of the door), but I didn't know because I went into there and died a lot to lihzards in pre-hardmode xD

that's better
;
xStormfang
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

Greenduck54 wrote:

PecanPi314 wrote:

The dungeon?
Probably the dungeon yeah

Have both a melee and a ranged weapon on hand (preferably magic. The Water Bolt is very easy to get and ricochets in the small rooms/halls) Use the magic weapon for most of it, and always have your money in a piggy bank so you don't lose 3 plat, potions (obviously), and a magic mirror/ice mirror/etc to get you out of there in case you die. If you need to get out even FASTER, use recall potions.

And obviously, if you haven't defeated Skeletron already:
DON'T
GO
IN
THE
DUNGEON

is everyone doing this color thing now

I SAY VOL YOU SAY TRON.

hey. hey listen. u know what u should join? my dta

~my memes are ironic but my depression is chronic~
Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

xStormfang wrote:

DON'T
GO
IN
THE
DUNGEON
<goes into the dungeon before killing skeletron>
………………..
ROOOAR!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- Ded

Soooo… Who thinks the 1.3 update made Dungeon Guardians too easy?

nobody

Last edited by Greenduck54 (April 12, 2017 12:10:43)

that's better
;
Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

TheSpanishDan wrote:

Pezd wrote:

I play terraria. (mobile) I have defeated plantera and am ‘preparing*’ to kill golem.
Any advise guys?

*stalling

Well, I don't even have the necessary tools to defeat King Slime, so I've got nothing.
Well, you'll be fine with gold/platinum armor and a gold/platinum bow
i can do it with wooden gear and no armor
i think
i haven't played in a while
soo
idk

Last edited by Greenduck54 (April 12, 2017 12:11:30)

that's better
;
PecanPi314
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

xStormfang wrote:

Greenduck54 wrote:

PecanPi314 wrote:

The dungeon?

Have both a melee and a ranged weapon on hand (preferably magic. The Water Bolt is very easy to get and ricochets in the small rooms/halls) Use the magic weapon for most of it, and always have your money in a piggy bank so you don't lose 3 plat, potions (obviously), and a magic mirror/ice mirror/etc to get you out of there in case you die. If you need to get out even FASTER, use recall potions.

DON'T
GO
IN
THE
DUNGEON
Ok. Thanks! But how do you summon skeletron? (Sorry I'm such a noob )

xStormfang
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

PecanPi314 wrote:

xStormfang wrote:

Greenduck54 wrote:

PecanPi314 wrote:

The dungeon?

DON'T
GO
IN
THE
DUNGEON
talk to the old man outside the dungeon at 7:30pm ingame time (or any time @ night really) and he'll summon skeletron

is everyone doing this color thing now

I SAY VOL YOU SAY TRON.

hey. hey listen. u know what u should join? my dta

~my memes are ironic but my depression is chronic~
PecanPi314
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

xStormfang wrote:

PecanPi314 wrote:

xStormfang wrote:

Greenduck54 wrote:

PecanPi314 wrote:

The dungeon?

DON'T
GO
IN
THE
DUNGEON
talk to the old man outside the dungeon at 7:30pm ingame time (or any time @ night really) and he'll summon skeletron
Ok, Thanks!

braycoe
Scratcher
94 posts

Terraria Topic

Pezd wrote:

Any advise guys?

*stalling

Me too! :D
Captain_Purple
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

Pezd wrote:

Any advise guys?

*stalling

You got wings? Wings will be the most important thing. My advice is to keep flying around, avoiding Golem. Golem's fists aren't much of a problem if you move around a lot. Once you get the head's health down to zero, it will detach, fly around, and shoot fireballs at you. At this point, just hit the body with all that you've got.