Discuss Scratch

braycoe
Scratcher
94 posts

Terraria Topic

78ch3 wrote:

I love Terraria and I'll never stop playing it. My goal is to get the Terra Blade and to kill the Wall of Flesh. I'm on the right track to the Terra Blade, as I have a Night's Edge, but I need an Excalibur and three broken hero swords. Can anyone tell me where to get them? And any tips on how to defeat the wall of flesh?
Excalibur: Kill one of the mechanical bosses and craft at one of the hardmode anvils with hallowed bars.
Broken Hero Sword: Summon Solar Eclipse. It happens after you kill destroyer.
Wall of flesh: get about 999 bullets and a minishark with a long arena in the underworld. Just run away and keep shooting. Most of the time you don't get hurt. After killing it, “the spirits of Light and Dark have been released!” Use a pwnhammer and break Demon\Crimson Altar. Ask me for info on hardmode or anything else.
braycoe
Scratcher
94 posts

Terraria Topic

DominoDragon1 wrote:

What is your favorite way to battle bosses?
Melee: 0
Ranged: 0
Magic: 0
Yo-yo: 0

I will be updating this as people answer!
; )
yo yo
Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

braycoe wrote:

DominoDragon1 wrote:

; )
yo yo
Honestly i'm stuck between ranged and yoyo

I used to make stuff on here, now i just come on when i'm bored, don't expect anything from me now.
Last edited by Greenduck54 (Jan. 1, 2020 00:00:00)
oh no, the joke is dead because that time is no longer in the future :I
Last edited by Greenduck54 (Apr. 20, 2069 00:00:00)
that's better
;
DominoDragon1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

Greenduck54 wrote:

braycoe wrote:

DominoDragon1 wrote:

; )
yo yo
Honestly i'm stuck between ranged and yoyo
OK, I put it as .5 for both!

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who know binary and those who don't. “And those who think they do but are still waiting on 8 more people.” (Sigton).
Captain_Purple
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

DominoDragon1 wrote:

Ranged: .5
Yo-yo: 1.5

; )
I mainly use Yo-yos to defeat the bosses.
For early game, I use ranged.
Magic goes for pretty much any time in game.
Melee? Meh. Not really a popular choice for me unless i have a long melee weapon. Don't Yo-yos deal melee damage?
DominoDragon1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

Captain_Purple wrote:

DominoDragon1 wrote:

; )
Melee? Meh. Not really a popular choice for me unless i have a long melee weapon. Don't Yo-yos deal melee damage?
They do, but they are very different, because they are ranged weapons, but to melee damage. Do you have a specific one you are voting for?

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who know binary and those who don't. “And those who think they do but are still waiting on 8 more people.” (Sigton).
Captain_Purple
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

DominoDragon1 wrote:

Captain_Purple wrote:

DominoDragon1 wrote:

; )
They do, but they are very different, because they are ranged weapons, but to melee damage. Do you have a specific one you are voting for?
Yo-yos
EDIT: Just realized that I like to use guns and magic more. So ranged and magic.

Last edited by Captain_Purple (May 27, 2017 15:36:40)

braycoe
Scratcher
94 posts

Terraria Topic

Anyone hyped for this epic update Re-Digit is making?
braycoe
Scratcher
94 posts

Terraria Topic

anyone like my new logo?
braycoe
Scratcher
94 posts

Terraria Topic

I didn't realize Calamitas was a girl until now
ScriptedAwesome
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

nathanprocks wrote:

I love Terraria. Yesterday I finally found a shadow orb that isn't trapped inside corrupt stone so I broke it and a meteorite landed, but I somehow lost my gold pickaxe a while ago. My friend said that dynamite destroys most blocks including corrupt stone. I do have 3 dynamite, but I have not tried it. I also need 3 more jungle spores to make an ivy whip. Terraria is awesome!
Cool! I'm in hard mode. I have a demonite pickaxe. I can't get another obsidian potion, I really needed it! (For a molten pickaxe).

EDIT: When you think that a topic is new

Last edited by ScriptedAwesome (June 10, 2017 23:48:48)

Captain_Purple
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

Merchant Dialogue:
“Sword beats paper! Get one today.”
“Boy, that sun is hot! I do have some perfectly ventilated armor.”

There are problems with these two lines of dialogue.
A sword can only be sold by the Merchant on mobile devices, but the quote can show up on PC.
The Merchant doesn't sell armor.
lOSYS
Scratcher
13 posts

Terraria Topic

Ah yes, I remember when I missed out on this amazing game because I was scared of the giant worms. Good thing I got past that, lol.

Am Scratcher.
Captain_Purple
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

i can't take wyverns seriously anymore i mean just look at their faces

Shadow36821
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

Currently playing through the game on expert mode. I have meteorite armor and am using a Space Gun. I'm considering fighting the Eye of Clthulu, though I don't know if I have good enough weapons/armor to do so.

(insert GIF here)
Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

Shadow36821 wrote:

Currently playing through the game on expert mode. I have meteorite armor and am using a Space Gun. I'm considering fighting the Eye of Clthulhu, though I don't know if I have good enough weapons/armor to do so.
That's a pretty good set of armor for the expert EoC. Also, if you have trouble you can make a minecart track and ride it while fighting

I used to make stuff on here, now i just come on when i'm bored, don't expect anything from me now.
Last edited by Greenduck54 (Jan. 1, 2020 00:00:00)
oh no, the joke is dead because that time is no longer in the future :I
Last edited by Greenduck54 (Apr. 20, 2069 00:00:00)
that's better
;
Shadow36821
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria Topic

Greenduck54 wrote:

Shadow36821 wrote:

Currently playing through the game on expert mode. I have meteorite armor and am using a Space Gun. I'm considering fighting the Eye of Clthulhu, though I don't know if I have good enough weapons/armor to do so.
That's a pretty good set of armor for the expert EoC. Also, if you have trouble you can make a minecart track and ride it while fighting
Ok, thanks!

(insert GIF here)
braycoe
Scratcher
94 posts

Terraria Topic

Shadow36821 wrote:

Currently playing through the game on expert mode. I have meteorite armor and am using a Space Gun. I'm considering fighting the Eye of Clthulu, though I don't know if I have good enough weapons/armor to do so.
just get grenades for the end and you are rerady! (he is crazy at the end in expert.)
DaBear101
Scratcher
3 posts

Terraria Topic

Unless someone else has said it before me, Terraria is also on Wii U and 3DS.