Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » *NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)> [RSS Feed]
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

*NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)>

mrcreatorluigi wrote:

Shop Name: Luigi’s Voice Acting Shop
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/530429/
Banner(if applicable): https://u.cubeupload.com/SPAGHETTIISALIE/LUIGI.jpg

Notes: we can advertise each other’s shops through partnering :D
Accepted!

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
mrcreatorluigi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

*NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)>

DaBoi001 wrote:

mrcreatorluigi wrote:

Shop Name: Luigi’s Voice Acting Shop
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/530429/
Banner(if applicable): https://u.cubeupload.com/SPAGHETTIISALIE/LUIGI.jpg

Notes: we can advertise each other’s shops through partnering :D
Accepted!
ok, i will add you to my partner page as well

if i was in aladdin, my first wish would be to have infinite wishes, and use those infinite wishes for infinite wishes on each wish, rince and repeat
hacker_lol4
Scratcher
51 posts

Username:Hacker_lol4

Work you want done: image hoasting

Deadline today

Project link (if needed): https://www.canva.com/design/DAEhlZGTmJQ/v3ZIyW9C6LbADB_l8fbS7g/view?utm_content=DAEhlZGTmJQ&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink

Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): please dm me on my profile the forum link to the page where my finished order is posted

Could you also host the image using scratch. I think it starts like https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/. Thanks

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

We have a new emoji thanks to This shop!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hoi

Last edited by jaydar1012374 (July 24, 2021 22:36:02)

Tem Shop
Employee and creator of Weeg's Code Shop here!
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

_scratcher101_ wrote:

Order Form

Username: _scratcher101_
Description of order: i want a banner with scratch cats everywhere and it says the 101 scratch shop
Did you read the Regulations?: i am a tem
Notes: no
On it!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

nevermind

Last edited by jaydar1012374 (July 24, 2021 22:43:14)

Tem Shop
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

e

Last edited by -TheGD3Master- (July 25, 2021 17:33:26)

TimeTicking
Scratcher
19 posts

Does anyone else thing megalovania sounds like grillby`s

define the meaning of life

------------------------
Signature Defense System 7874 Platinum Edition
--This signature is protected. The SDS 7874 PLATINIUM EDITION uses an advanced detection and elimination system which stops threats from the core. The Main System is not accessible for security reasons.
System Custom Made by TimeTicking

------[color=blue]Threat Detection System: Armed[/color]

------[color=red]Emergency Self-Clear: Standby[/color]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------[color=green]Defense identification system: Online[/color]
Elimination Logs:
-----------------------
EK1- Threat Neutralized
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

TimeTicking wrote:

Does anyone else thing megalovania sounds like grillby`s
ummm…. no

han614698
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Resignation, me.

<Scratch Wikian | Forum Helper | Almost to 6000 Posts! | Please be aware I may mistype things, my wrist is fractured>

Credit to -gge for the icons in my signature | I condensed all this code into five lines using [p] tags, idk why

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

han614698 wrote:

Resignation, me.
Ok.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

Good day to you, fellow tems .
You probably are aware of my existence, as a common poster, but now i want to help.
I want to become a helper tem! YaYa!
Form:

Username: jaydar1012374
Skills: I can do basic code and have dabbled in writing for school
Did I read the regulations: Yes
Notes: I'm not on scratch much, but i wanted to help.
And yes, I'm following the topic.

Last edited by jaydar1012374 (July 25, 2021 20:34:04)

Tem Shop
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

jaydar1012374 wrote:

Good day to you, fellow tems .
You probably are aware of my existence, as a common poster, but now i want to help.
I want to become a helper tem! YaYa!
Form:

Username: jaydar1012374
Skills: I can do basic code and have dabbled in writing for school
Did I read the regulations: Yes
Notes: I'm not on scratch much, but i wanted to help.
And yes, I'm following the topic.

ummm am i confirmed or not?

Tem Shop
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

hey guys is it legal if i make another shop but still work in this shop

PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: PeriwinkleVibes/PeriwinkleBanners
Did you read the Regulations?: yes, tem.
Are you following the topic?: yes
Skills: Banners, Pfps/Logos, Thumbnails, Image Hosting, Image Resizing, Image Cropping, BBcode, Very basic Intros/Outros
Notes: Please contact me on my profile if I get accepted

Generation 7: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Highlight + CTRL + Shift + Down

-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

oh and also can i accept people or can only the owner do that

cartoon_steve
Scratcher
16 posts

hi thank u
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sorry, everyone! All requests accepted, I will add them when I have access to a computer.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » *NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)> [RSS Feed]