Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » *NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)> [RSS Feed]
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

*NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)>

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO OBSERVE MY PFP
noice

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

*NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)>

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

bump!
25 years and i still don't know what bump means
It is simply a word to say if you are just trying to get your topic back up the list of others.
wdym “back up the list of others”
basically, you get it on the front page of the requests.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

bump!
25 years and i still don't know what bump means
It is simply a word to say if you are just trying to get your topic back up the list of others.
wdym “back up the list of others”
basically, you get it on the front page of the requests.
oh. now i get it

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Please post in this thread by July 12 to inform us that your shop is still active and/or that it wishes to remain in the federation. Failure to do so may result in removal.

7500+ posts (19th)
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
TimeTicking
Scratcher
19 posts

Username: TimeTicking
Skills: Making cool text
Notes: Bork

Can i get a job?

define the meaning of life

------------------------
Signature Defense System 7874 Platinum Edition
--This signature is protected. The SDS 7874 PLATINIUM EDITION uses an advanced detection and elimination system which stops threats from the core. The Main System is not accessible for security reasons.
System Custom Made by TimeTicking

------[color=blue]Threat Detection System: Armed[/color]

------[color=red]Emergency Self-Clear: Standby[/color]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------[color=green]Defense identification system: Online[/color]
Elimination Logs:
-----------------------
EK1- Threat Neutralized
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TimeTicking wrote:

Username: TimeTicking
Skills: Making cool text
Notes: Bork

Can i get a job?
hOi! I will gib you dis job so you can make stuff when you can. tAnk u!
(please follow this discussion)

Last edited by DaBoi001 (July 7, 2021 00:20:27)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bumb

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

b ump

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

everyone asks who is x__0 but no one asks how is x__0

jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

what kind of food would you sell at da tem shop if you were to sell food?

Tem Shop
Employee and creator of Weeg's Code Shop here!
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jaydar1012374 wrote:

tem fla kes

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

tem fla kes
anything else?
if not, then i'm gonna go get a glamburger.

Tem Shop
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jaydar1012374 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

tem fla kes
anything else?
much tem foo ds

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

tem fla kes
anything else?
much tem foo ds
what about teh drinky?

Tem Shop
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

jaydar1012374 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

tem fla kes
anything else?
much tem foo ds
what about teh drinky?
tem smootheh

jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

tem fla kes
anything else?
much tem foo ds
what about teh drinky?
tem smootheh
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…
i think i'll go get some bepis

Tem Shop
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
MyMessage
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: MyMessage
Description of order: pfp of whatever that is mostly black color.
Notes: none

MSG CLAN
MyMessage
zobandzeff
Scratcher
500+ posts

Partner Form

Username:Zobandzeff
Shop Name:The retro shop 3.0
Shop Link:Your text to link here…
Description: We make pixel art, music and more!
Banner Link:https://cdn.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/554124145_800x500.png
Notes:

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » *NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)> [RSS Feed]