Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » *NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)> [RSS Feed]
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

*NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)>

jaydar1012374 wrote:

TimeTicking wrote:

Alright look, someone here has been eating all the temmie flakes on the shelves, I have restocked them 20 times, so you can eithier fess up or we gonna have to do amog sus
It was me, sorry
They were just so TAST
forever[apologize]
end!

Tem Shop
Employee and creator of Weeg's Code Shop here!
TimeTicking
Scratcher
19 posts

*NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)>

jaydar1012374 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

TimeTicking wrote:

Alright look, someone here has been eating all the temmie flakes on the shelves, I have restocked them 20 times, so you can eithier fess up or we gonna have to do amog sus
It was me, sorry
They were just so TAST
forever[apologize]
end!
Alright well I gues there goes your pay for the next 3 years

define the meaning of life

------------------------
Signature Defense System 7874 Platinum Edition
--This signature is protected. The SDS 7874 PLATINIUM EDITION uses an advanced detection and elimination system which stops threats from the core. The Main System is not accessible for security reasons.
System Custom Made by TimeTicking

------[color=blue]Threat Detection System: Armed[/color]

------[color=red]Emergency Self-Clear: Standby[/color]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------[color=green]Defense identification system: Online[/color]
Elimination Logs:
-----------------------
EK1- Threat Neutralized
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

TimeTicking wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

TimeTicking wrote:

It was me, sorry
They were just so TAST
forever[apologize]
end!
but i don't work here?

Tem Shop
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

jaydar1012374 wrote:

TimeTicking wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

TimeTicking wrote:

It was me, sorry
They were just so TAST
forever[apologize]
end!
but i don't work here?
And I'll not only pay for da tem flakes that i ate, but I'll also
pay for 3 year's worth of tem all er gie m edic in e

Tem Shop
han614698
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Job Application

Username: han614698
Did you read the Regulations?: yes
Codeword: tem
Are you following the topic?: yes
Skills: image hosting on assets.scratch.mit.edu and cdn2.scratch.mit,edu
Notes: none

<Scratch Wikian | Forum Helper | 6300+ Posts>

Credit to -gge for the icons in my signature | I condensed all this code into five lines using [p] tags, idk why

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

han614698 wrote:

Job Application

Thank you for applying!

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
han614698
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

han614698 wrote:

Job Application

Thank you for applying!
Am I accepted, denied etc?

Credit to -gge for the icons in my signature | I condensed all this code into five lines using [p] tags, idk why

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

han614698 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

han614698 wrote:

Job Application

Thank you for applying!
accepted.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
han614698
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

han614698 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

han614698 wrote:

Job Application

Thank you for applying!
accepted.
Oh thanks

TimeTicking
Scratcher
19 posts

jaydar1012374 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

TimeTicking wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

TimeTicking wrote:

It was me, sorry
They were just so TAST
forever[apologize]
end!
but i don't work here?
thats a good tem

define the meaning of life

------------------------
Signature Defense System 7874 Platinum Edition
--This signature is protected. The SDS 7874 PLATINIUM EDITION uses an advanced detection and elimination system which stops threats from the core. The Main System is not accessible for security reasons.
System Custom Made by TimeTicking

------[color=blue]Threat Detection System: Armed[/color]

------[color=red]Emergency Self-Clear: Standby[/color]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------[color=green]Defense identification system: Online[/color]
Elimination Logs:
-----------------------
EK1- Threat Neutralized
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

but i don't know what to write

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bumb

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

TimeTicking wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

TimeTicking wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

TimeTicking wrote:

It was me, sorry
They were just so TAST
forever[apologize]
end!
but i don't work here?
thats a good tem
but real quick look at this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
(I'm still getting those meds)

Last edited by jaydar1012374 (July 22, 2021 16:31:05)

Tem Shop
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump, also please snip long posts.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

bump, also please snip long posts.
sorry

bump

Tem Shop
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

b-war
u-crimes
m-are
p-fun

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

b-war
u-crimes
m-are
p-fun
SCRATCH TEAM IS COMING FOR YOU

-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

im da scary ecks oh man

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

im da scary ecks oh man
OOH

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
mrcreatorluigi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop Name: Luigi’s Voice Acting Shop
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/530429/
Banner(if applicable): https://u.cubeupload.com/SPAGHETTIISALIE/LUIGI.jpg

Notes: we can advertise each other’s shops through partnering :D

if i was in aladdin, my first wish would be to have infinite wishes, and use those infinite wishes for infinite wishes on each wish, rince and repeat
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » *NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)> [RSS Feed]