Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » *NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)> [RSS Feed]
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

*NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)>

We have a QnA studio, and are requesting that you ask if you're wondering about something. We also are developing an FaQ!
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/30426131/
P.S, don't be afraid to ask for advertisements! (limit of 1 per person) It comes with free image hosting if you want an image with it.

Last edited by DaBoi001 (Dec. 21, 2021 23:25:17)

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
linkcraft_
Scratcher
100+ posts

*NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)>

hey, i used to work in the daboi inc shop, does that transfer over or do i need to refill out a form?

come on down and check out linkcraft direct: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25130072/
E
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

linkcraft_ wrote:

hey, i used to work in the daboi inc shop, does that transfer over or do i need to refill out a form?
i think ya have ta soubmiat an application

Tem Shop
Employee and creator of Weeg's Code Shop here!
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: jaydar1012374
Description of order: imuage housteing
Did you read the Regulations?: tem
Notes: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/620420604/

Tem Shop
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

linkcraft_ wrote:

hey, old friend. no need to fill it out, kinda honorary.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jaydar1012374 wrote:

Username: jaydar1012374
Description of order: imuage housteing
Notes: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/620420604/
https://u.cubeupload.com/DaBoi001/Screenshot2021122210.png

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
GSqueezydaddy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: GSqueezydaddy
Description of order: i would like this image hosted on cubeupload: this is the link
Notes: nope

Hi! I'm GSqueezydaddy. I love Pokemon and dream of being the TCG WORLD CHAMPION!!! My favorite Pokemon is Umbreon. It's just so cute! I make graphic design. Ask me if you need anything made for you!
Check this out!

How Many Posts Do I Have?

Comment “SUPER UMBREON” on my profile!

Check out this video!
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GSqueezydaddy wrote:

Description of order: i would like this image hosted on cubeupload: this is the link
oh i did that previously here ya go
https://u.cubeupload.com/DaBoi001/Screenshot2021121909.png

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
GSqueezydaddy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

GSqueezydaddy wrote:

oh i did that previously here ya go
https://u.cubeupload.com/DaBoi001/Screenshot2021121909.png
thanks u!

Hi! I'm GSqueezydaddy. I love Pokemon and dream of being the TCG WORLD CHAMPION!!! My favorite Pokemon is Umbreon. It's just so cute! I make graphic design. Ask me if you need anything made for you!
Check this out!

How Many Posts Do I Have?

Comment “SUPER UMBREON” on my profile!

Check out this video!
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

quic bumb

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bomp

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
linkcraft_
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

linkcraft_ wrote:

hey, old friend. no need to fill it out, kinda honorary.
sweet, good to be back as a fellow memer again!

come on down and check out linkcraft direct: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25130072/
E
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

baaaauuuuppm

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bing bing bump yaaa bing bing bumpita boomita tattida tattida ting tang yaaa bumpita ting tang bumpita bumpita badaba ting tang yaaa

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

FYI, any images for my forum projects that you guys host will be credited.

Give credit where credit is due…
Or even where it isn't due…

Last edited by jaydar1012374 (Dec. 24, 2021 21:04:42)

Tem Shop
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Do you give sprites?(pixel if possible but vector is fine)

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
Diamond-Animator
Scratcher
15 posts

Username: Diamond-Animator
Description of order: I would like feedback on this project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/620785322 , and if the advertisement thing on your main page is for users' advertisements, a link to this project put there.
Did you read the Regulations?: yes
Notes: tem
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

yes, pixel art can be done. vector, not so much.

Diamond-Animator wrote:

Username: Diamond-Animator
Description of order: I would like feedback on this project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/620785322 , and if the advertisement thing on your main page is for users' advertisements, a link to this project put there.
Did you read the Regulations?: yes
Notes: tem
Nice! will add.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Ok! Since i already have a topic on it and it's bothersome to type it again - https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/567701/.
Pls draw item 1 and 3 from it

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Ok! Since i already have a topic on it and it's bothersome to type it again - https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/567701/.
Pls draw item 1 and 3 from it
should it be detailed? if so I'm not capable. if you want more pixeled then i can.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » *NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)> [RSS Feed]