Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » *NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)> [RSS Feed]
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

*NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)>

what is a helper tem?

Tem Shop
Employee and creator of Weeg's Code Shop here!
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

*NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)>

jaydar1012374 wrote:

what is a helper tem?
A tem who takes up orders when they want

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

ok this shop kinda ded
naaaahh

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

i am now following the discussion

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

USS MONTHLY NEWSLETTER

Featured Service
The USS offers many services to its shops that are easy to use, here's one!

Advice for Shops
Do you ever find it hard to run certain aspects of a shop? Luckily for you, the USS is full of people with mountains of experience with running shops and we can help you with nearly anything! All you have to do is ask and there will be plenty of people willing to help!

Updates to the USS
The current thread for the fifth administration of the United Shops of Scratch, also known as 78ch3's thread, was created on January 15, 2021, and began regular use by the end of that month. Over the course of a few months, the federation's leadership has helped regain attraction and popularity of the federation, all while emphasizing things such as keeping our shops active, keeping our rules simple, and so on.
June
1-8 - The June 2021 activity check is being conducted.
4 - The USS-SSA partnership, though it began months before, was formalized by an official declaration.

Owners Message
So far, the USS has seen steady growth and it appears to be on its way to success. However, I feel like there is a lack of activity and I am hoping there will be more in the future. Particularly, helping shops in areas they need assistance in, providing perks for other shops and reaching out to newer shops to invite them to the USS. Despite the lack of activity, I have high hopes that this will be much more successful than any other shop or federation attempt I have committed to.

I aim to make this USS the longest run in USS history, even if the difference is minor. I will stay on Scratch for as long as possible even if it is just for the USS

7500+ posts (19th)
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

ok this shop ded now

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

ok this shop ded now
nahhh

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
GSqueezydaddy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hoi

Hi! I'm GSqueezydaddy. I love Pokemon and dream of being the TCG WORLD CHAMPION!!! My favorite Pokemon is Umbreon. It's just so cute! I make graphic design. Ask me if you need anything made for you!
Check this out!

How Many Posts Do I Have?

Comment “SUPER UMBREON” on my profile!

Check out this video!
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GSqueezydaddy wrote:

hoi
hoi

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
GSqueezydaddy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

GSqueezydaddy wrote:

hoi
hoi
hoi

Hi! I'm GSqueezydaddy. I love Pokemon and dream of being the TCG WORLD CHAMPION!!! My favorite Pokemon is Umbreon. It's just so cute! I make graphic design. Ask me if you need anything made for you!
Check this out!

How Many Posts Do I Have?

Comment “SUPER UMBREON” on my profile!

Check out this video!
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GSqueezydaddy wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

GSqueezydaddy wrote:

hoi
hoi
hoi
hoi

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

GSqueezydaddy wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

GSqueezydaddy wrote:

hoi
hoi
hoi
hoi
hoi
hoi
hoihoi
hoi
hoihoi
hoi
hoihoi
hoi
hoihoi
hoi
hoi

-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

ok this shop ded now
yep
ok

-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ok,k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k,klk,k,k,k,hoi
hoi
hoihoi
hoi
hoihoi
hoi
hoihoi
hoi
hoihoi
hoi
hoihoi
hoi
hoihoi
hoi
hoi

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

bump!
25 years and i still don't know what bump means

Last edited by -TheGD3Master- (June 25, 2021 10:08:15)

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

bump!
It is simply a word to say if you are just trying to get your topic back up the list of others.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

bump!
It is simply a word to say if you are just trying to get your topic back up the list of others.
wdym “back up the list of others”

free-_-
Scratcher
1 post

can i have tim brain it taste good
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO OBSERVE MY PFP

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » *NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)> [RSS Feed]