Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » *NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)> [RSS Feed]
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

*NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)>

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

hey, we got an order over the bentendo 65- I mean phone from someone named “sans” to get “dunked on” for 10,000G.
I'LL ALLOW IT! here's 10,000 g (i definitely haven't been doing genocide)
Also, this order sounds kinda fishy, and you're 2nd in command. How about one of the tems that sweep the floor with tem mop? Don't worry about the 10,000G, because labor laws in the underground state that if anything dies on the job, then the company it worked for gets the money it earned.
so you donate money by commiting suicide? cool
also what is wrong with me being second in command fdshfg
well if you're 2nd in command, then you're (probably) too important to commit suicide.

Tem Shop
Employee and creator of Weeg's Code Shop here!
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

*NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)>

jaydar1012374 wrote:

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

hey, we got an order over the bentendo 65- I mean phone from someone named “sans” to get “dunked on” for 10,000G.
Also, this order sounds kinda fishy, and you're 2nd in command. How about one of the tems that sweep the floor with tem mop? Don't worry about the 10,000G, because labor laws in the underground state that if anything dies on the job, then the company it worked for gets the money it earned.
well if you're 2nd in command, then you're (probably) too important to commit suicide.
no i mean why cant i allow the order
and nah i could commit suicide anytime

Last edited by -TheGD3Master- (July 27, 2021 13:37:49)

jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

I wasn't saying that you couldn't confirm it.
Also, feel free to take the order whenever you want

Last edited by jaydar1012374 (July 27, 2021 14:09:02)

Tem Shop
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

snoip
same loollollollo
also carry this over to the offtopic

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

snoip
same loollollollo
also carry this over to the offtopic
ok boss

Tem Shop
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

off toopic

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bumb

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
cartoon_steve
Scratcher
16 posts

hi daboi001
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cartoon_steve wrote:

hi daboi001
Sorry if I make this sound rude, but who are you?

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
cartoon_steve
Scratcher
16 posts

cartoon_steve
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cartoon_steve wrote:

cartoon_steve
I know, but why are you here?

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

cartoon_steve wrote:

cartoon_steve
I know, but why are you here?
hello?

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

When will I be able to do my job as a helper tem, and you know, HELP WITH AN ORDER?!

Tem Shop
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jaydar1012374 wrote:

When will I be able to do my job as a helper tem, and you know, HELP WITH AN ORDER?!
when someone orders.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

butt
(bring up this topic)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

when someone orders.
Yeah, in a YEAR. If no one orders within a week, I'll start sweeping the floor 24/7, and you'll have to pay me for that.

Last edited by jaydar1012374 (July 29, 2021 21:53:22)

Tem Shop
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jaydar1012374 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

when someone orders.
Yeah, in a YEAR. If no one orders within a week, I'll start sweeping the floor 24/7, and you'll have to pay me for that.
then sweep the floor.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

when someone orders.
then sweep the floor.
I was joking, but I'll sweep the floors anyways (to pass the time) free of charge. (We are paid hourly, right?)

Last edited by jaydar1012374 (July 29, 2021 23:24:52)

Tem Shop
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jaydar1012374 wrote:

sniped
I was joking, but I'll sweep the floors anyways (to pass the time) free of charge. (We are paid hourly, right?)
you will be paid 25G every hour, yes. (now go to da offtoopic.)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
cartoon_steve
Scratcher
16 posts

why im here is because i love u all and i really apprieseate all of u and i thoht you'd miss me
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » *NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)> [RSS Feed]