Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » *NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)> [RSS Feed]
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

*NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)>

DaBoi001 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

This might be weird… I need a bit of help with making a new siggy.

Username: jaydar1012374
Description of order: I need a picture of tem hosted for the new sig.
Did you read the Regulations?: tem
Notes: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Please give a specific image.
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/temmie/images/2/29/Temmie.png/revision/latest?cb=20151109221737

Tem Shop
Employee and creator of Weeg's Code Shop here!
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

*NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)>

jaydar1012374 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/temmie/images/2/29/Temmie.png/revision/latest?cb=20151109221737
doesn't show….

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

doesn't show….
ummmm….

Last edited by jaydar1012374 (Aug. 2, 2021 22:42:34)

Tem Shop
mrcreatorluigi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: mrcreatorluigi
Description of order: image hosting
Notes: could you image host this https://turbowarp.org/557676091 and post it with the link?

if i was in aladdin, my first wish would be to have infinite wishes, and use those infinite wishes for infinite wishes on each wish, rince and repeat
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mrcreatorluigi wrote:

Notes: could you image host this https://turbowarp.org/557676091 and post it with the link?
On It!

jaydar1012374 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

doesn't show….
ummmm….
Maybe you could describe the image and tell me what the tem looks like?

Last edited by DaBoi001 (Aug. 2, 2021 22:57:15)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

mrcreatorluigi wrote:

On It!

jaydar1012374 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

doesn't show….
ummmm….
Maybe you could describe the image and tell me what the tem looks like?
Actually, I just finished my plan: I put the pic in a project, here it is: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/557680272/

Last edited by jaydar1012374 (Aug. 2, 2021 23:05:10)

Tem Shop
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

done!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
mrcreatorluigi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

done!
thank u, i liek tem shop

if i was in aladdin, my first wish would be to have infinite wishes, and use those infinite wishes for infinite wishes on each wish, rince and repeat
mrcreatorluigi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username Of Employee Who Did Your Order: DaBoi001
Rating From 1-10: 9
Description: If it comes to image hosting, that was really fast, only 20 minutes. I'd recommend this shop
Notes: tem shop good

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mrcreatorluigi wrote:

Description: If it comes to image hosting, that was really fast, only 20 minutes. I'd recommend this shop
It would be like 3 minutes at most if i had no dinner

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jaydar1012374 wrote:

sniped
Actually, I just finished my plan: I put the pic in a project, here it is: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/557680272/
sorry, snip tool not working. will be done in a moment.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

mrcreatorluigi wrote:

so you'd rather have faster service than have food?

Last edited by jaydar1012374 (Aug. 2, 2021 23:11:12)

Tem Shop
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

sniped
sorry, snip tool not working. will be done in a moment.
mkay

Tem Shop
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

donesies

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

donesies
thankoou

Tem Shop
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jaydar1012374 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

mrcreatorluigi wrote:

so you'd rather have faster service than have food?
yup

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

Review:

Rating From 1-10: tem (10) outta tem (10)
Description: honestly, this was pretty quick service, minus the time it took to do mrcreatorluigi's order.
Notes: I might be a little biased because I'm a tem shop employee myself. Thanks sooooooooooo much for the help!

Last edited by jaydar1012374 (Aug. 2, 2021 23:42:08)

Tem Shop
HOIBOT9001
New to Scratch
1 post

hoi
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

HOIBOT9001 wrote:

hoi
oh no

Tem Shop
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump
tem too lazy 4 bannr

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » *NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS* <(☞゚ヮ゚)☞da TeM sHOp! All yu need in da porfect place!☜(゚ヮ゚☜)> [RSS Feed]